cody barnes and jake flaminio

cody barnes and jake flaminio

Posted in the Davidson Forum

dude22

Peach Creek, WV

#1 Mar 21, 2011
does anybody know them? what are they like?
wittleone9

Matthews, NC

#2 Mar 29, 2011
I know jake and cody personally and was good friends with them. They really didn't mean any harm and from what I heard they're very upset about what happened.
Madison

Cayce, SC

#3 Jun 20, 2011
I know Jake personally as well and this is not the first time he has sucker punched an older man. He punched an older guy in front of Staples a couple of years back and no one did anything. He bragged about it. He has a really bad temper and is quite an angry person.
Eric

Cleveland, NC

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Madison wrote:
I know Jake personally as well and this is not the first time he has sucker punched an older man. He punched an older guy in front of Staples a couple of years back and no one did anything. He bragged about it. He has a really bad temper and is quite an angry person.
......sorry to burst your bubble but your accusations are entirely incorrect better luck next time...jake is a good guy and he is serving his country well apart from the event that has taken place
emb

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2011
dude22 wrote:
does anybody know them? what are they like?
I know Cody pretty well and he really isnt a bad person, this was out of self defense the man started on them for no reason, he got hit in the completely wrong spot and it was a complete accident.
Big Jack

Stanley, NC

#6 Oct 3, 2011
Careful boys! Most rednecks and blacks are packin a pop gun with them. Bam!!! Got ya!
PEORIA

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2011
WHY IS HE IN PEORIA IL
pekin

Peoria, IL

#8 Jul 2, 2012
what ever happened with this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poker Run to aid burn victims (Jul '09) Tue LynnECrapits 6
News Midtown Sundries at Lake Norman Closes (Dec '10) Feb 16 GET HELP 6
Brad F sawed off steroid abuser Feb 16 GET HELP 9
News 'We actually won' | Ten coworkers claim Powerba... Feb 15 just saying 2
News Mooresville man charged with sexual assault Feb 2 Shane Branks 2
News Man shoots self as police try to serve papers (Mar '08) Feb 2 Shane Branks 18
Lee Monchee chee Cabins Feb 2 Jared Crampbell 2

Davidson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davidson Mortgages