SAVE MONEY!!! Cut all city employee's...

SAVE MONEY!!! Cut all city employee's wages.

Posted in the David City Forum

FAQ

Lincoln, NE

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Great idea Gary Krosing.
Bonzo

Lincoln, NE

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Does your girlfriend work at the pool? You have more to worry about than wages for her, some of the male lifeguards have been reputed to hide cameras in dressing areas. Tell her to keep the suit on at all times!!
Yeah I said it

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jun 27, 2011
I was by there and saw a few fatties, and then the rest looked bulemic. The princess must be teaching a class on that. "First pull your hair back. You don't want cum mixed with stomach acid getting in your hair. Then place your index finger to the back of your throat and tickle it. This doesn't work for me cuz I date black guys and have a suppressed gag reflex!"
I will say it

Lincoln, NE

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Is this the same man who said--- Yeah I said it--- Government employees can't win. if they had not been out, then people would have complained about that. Overtime is factored in on the budget because it is going to happen. I don't complain about it when I know that they are getting up a 3:30 a.m. to make sure the roads are safe so kids can get to school. I doubt they are getting independently wealthy putting a few extra hours in during the snow season.
As cigar said quibbling over line items is not productive. Look at the bottom line at how much they spent for the year. Did they overspend their budget? If not, I would say they are doing a pretty good job. I am not the manager, he knows the job, I don't. I only care if he spends more money than what is budgeted. Any more than that is just being nitpicky.

what is ironic though, is that this county voted democrat and that has been the mantra of the democratic party. Government needs to spend more to stimulate the economy (VERY STRANGE)
Yeah I said it

Lincoln, NE

#5 Jun 28, 2011
Thnaks for your stunning analysis Lisa. No wonder you are the tutor for the tards.
Tards

Lincoln, NE

#6 Jun 28, 2011
Lisa teaches us and we listen.
Rob

Lincoln, NE

#7 Jul 16, 2011
At the last Council meeting Zavodny said that he will ask for a City emjployee wage freeze for the coming budget year. Good for him, now the question is will he really do it???? The City employees will raise holy hell with him over the mere thought of aa wage freeze. They don't seem to understand what a recession is all about.

Stand tall Alan, and stand firm, do something dynamic.
Chris K

Lincoln, NE

#8 Jul 17, 2011
Rob wrote:
At the last Council meeting Zavodny said that he will ask for a City emjployee wage freeze for the coming budget year. Good for him, now the question is will he really do it???? The City employees will raise holy hell with him over the mere thought of aa wage freeze. They don't seem to understand what a recession is all about. Stand tall Alan, and stand firm, do something dynamic.
seriously, gramps, i already know why a freeze is necessary - i work for a guy who burns through his budget like its snowing in july... by the way, your name is gary k... why do you post as rob?
Rob

Lincoln, NE

#9 Jul 17, 2011
I am not Gary K, nor am I Rob....and you're not Chris K. You don't work for the City either. So, what did you really say? Answer = nothing.
red racer

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2011
cutting the salaries will accomplish nothing. spit in the bucket
Rob

Lincoln, NE

#11 Jul 18, 2011
The message of moderation and efficiency has to start somewhere as a whisper, and over time will grow with intensity and reason.

We must try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you think anybody at the DC Water Dept has a... Tue Ted 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May 2 Zeke the Pinhead 54
It's not there Apr 24 Major Dick 4
Debate: Marijuana - David City, NE (Sep '10) Apr 16 Zav 8
Sales Tax Extension Vote Mar '16 Conservative 1
new taco truck by dales (Jul '14) Mar '16 Howie Felterbush 11
Janak Downtown Junk Yard Jan '16 Suds 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

David City Mortgages