Autumn

AOL

#1 Dec 12, 2010
does anyone know this lady and where she is and how she doing? she was really sweet and I have been worried about her.
-Sammie-

Gallatin, TN

#2 Feb 4, 2011
She's doing GREAT, She's one of my friends' mom, and She is doing super(:
Yeahhh right

Huntington, WV

#3 May 28, 2011
Actually, she's living with Steve Combs, who was recently arrested for drugs. She cheats on him all the time with his friends while he is passed out, and they pay her for it. Recently she sold her car for $200 for scrap metal, to buy drugs. Really sounds like she's going good.
just saying

Goodview, VA

#4 Nov 9, 2011
She is a drug head that should be thrown in jail and locked up for life! She is a home wrecker! Yuck..Pretty sure she has AIDS!
wow-

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
U guys really need to watch who u talk about
Stupid

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2013
wow- wrote:
U guys really need to watch who u talk about
Is that a threat?? This bitch is the devil,She has been with 2 different guys, my dad including one, & some how they all die in freak accidents? She gave my dad pure out hell! I hate her, she made my dad's last months on this earth hell. I hope I see her out soon! How could you stick up for someone so awful, you must be a druggie yourself. Anyone who wants to know about her could check the busted paper each week & I guarentee you she will be in it everytime, for needles, pot, pharfhanalia..& a bunch of other shit. Haha is she so sweet now?
ur mama

Bristol, VA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Stupid wrote:
pharfhanalia..
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald "Duckie" Viars Jun 22 June Carter 1
Anyone know Emory Ratliff (Apr '10) Apr '16 The Dark Knight 13
april kinder? (Apr '15) Sep '15 Devon 2
Tammy Mathis (Nov '11) Apr '15 dam 4
Adam-Benny Boy (May '14) May '14 Question 1
ungrateful pieces of s*** (Apr '14) May '14 I know a guy 2
Michael Stump (Jan '14) Apr '14 son 4

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance