OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37703 Apr 2, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Does seqestration by any chance have to do with the drought that has been going on around here that is shutting many many camp sites down along with cutting into the boating season.
So if the democrats knew this sequestraty stuff would end up hurting this country why did they put it into play? Wasn't it to try and have every thing their way!
With the economy even before the sequestration being put into place the air shows should have been stopped and the money used for our defense.

Furthermore TAMARA, using JustanIdiots logic and using those rules, majority elected Republicans to control Congress and we gave them a mandate to continue to obstruct that damn Purple Lip Kenyan and do not let that bastard waste a another dime. So far we are.
Maddy

United States

#37704 Apr 2, 2013
Americans who use ObamaCare subsidies to help buy health care insurance next year could be stung by surprise tax bills.

AP
Stephen Ohlemacher
4/2/2013 12:55 PM EDT
Donnie

United States

#37705 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I am hardly up on the subject of Meenendez. No matter how you all are so sure that I am the other. I simply don't have the particulars on every pol. Just recall critisim with his name attached before the bruhaw. I don't recall particular on every pol or really every subject. You might try Google. Even now taking the time to talk to you I have about 3 projects I should be doing now, but am taking the time since you quit the games and started talking. But really, I have a husband to cook for and I'm late. Later.
No that ploy doesn't fly. You posted your support of Menendez using your original username justaminute.

There she goes again.
Donnie

United States

#37706 Apr 2, 2013
LMAO, yep the games magically stop, LOL.

Priceless!
Donnie

United States

#37707 Apr 2, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

United States

#37708 Apr 2, 2013
What's the difference between a Jangles and a Harley Davidson ??
A. The dirtbag is on the outside on the Harley
Zane

United States

#37709 Apr 2, 2013
An Jangles goes into the drug store, asks the cashier for toilet paper...
She shows him three different kinds,
no name
mid
and the best
Jangles says I take no name toilet paper.

Comes back a few days later and tells cashier..
I got name for 'no name toilet paper'
It rough and tough and take no sh!t from Jangles.
Jangles

United States

#37710 Apr 2, 2013
Zane go blow a goat. I have never even posted you so fu**ck off dead beat.
Don't you just hate a forum troll that mouths insults for no reason other than they only have the guts on here to do it.
There is no reason to fling insults at me, as I never did to you, but won't back down either, I will and do give back better than you.
You are a waste of skin, and no sense, and no sense of humor. What a drip.
Maddy

United States

#37711 Apr 2, 2013
Three Repig ho's were going to paint their rooms. They didn't want to get paint on their clothes, so they stripped nude. There was a knock at the door "Who's there?" asked the Repigs ho's.
"Blind man," Packing Heat answered. The Repigs ho's didn't see any need to get dressed,so they just opened the door. After a long stare Packing Heat asked, "Where do you want these blinds?"
Misty

United States

#37712 Apr 2, 2013
How do you turn a fox into an elephant?

Marry It
Maddy

United States

#37713 Apr 2, 2013
What is better than flowers on a piano?

Tulips on an organ.
Marcus

United States

#37714 Apr 2, 2013
A young lady came home from a date, rather sad.

Misty told her mother, "JAG proposed to me an hour ago."

"Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked.

"Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a hell."

Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we'll show him how wrong he is."
Stephen

United States

#37715 Apr 2, 2013
"I know you can't get married on the money I pay you," said Packing Heat to his new employee, "but someday you'll thank me for it!"
Stephen

United States

#37716 Apr 2, 2013
One evening Stephen, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife "Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in Slim Fast. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!".

TAMARA was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning Stephen took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. "What the Hell is this??" he said to himself as a little "dust" cloud appeared when he shook them out. "TAMARA," he hollered into the bathroom, "Why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?"

She replied with a snicker "It's not talcum powder... it's 'Miracle Grow'."
Stephen

United States

#37717 Apr 2, 2013
A baby was born so advanced in development that he could talk. He looked around the delivery room and saw the doctor. "Are you my doctor?" he asked. "Why, yes, I am," said the doctor. The baby said, "Thank you for taking such good care of me during the birth."

He looked at his mother and asked, "Are you my mother?" "Yes, dear, I am," said the mother beaming. "Thank you for taking such good care of me before I was born," he said.

He then looked at his father and asked, "Are you my father?" "Yes, I am," Zane proudly answered. The baby motioned him closer, and then poked him repeatedly on the forehead with his index finger. "Frigging hurts, doesn't it!"
Bluebird

United States

#37718 Apr 2, 2013
TAMARA takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her hubby comes home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet, the boy now has company.

Boy "Dark in here". Man "Yes it is". Boy "I have a baseball". Man "That's nice". Boy "Want to buy it?" Man "No thanks". Boy "My dad's outside!" Man "Okay, how much?" Boy "$250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mum's lover are in the closet together...

Boy "Dark in here". Man "Yes it is". Boy "I have a baseball glove". Man "How much?"
Boy "$750." Man "Fine..."

A few days later the father says to the boy "Grab your glove, let's go outside and toss the baseball". The boy say's "I can't! I sold it". Father asks, "How much did you sell it for?" The son say's "$1000". The father say's "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that! That is way more than those two things cost. I'm taking you to church to confess!"

So off they go to church and the father makes the little boy go into the confession booth and closes the door, the boy say's "Dark in here!" The priest, "Don't start that shit again!!"
Stephen

United States

#37719 Apr 2, 2013
My wife, who is Maddy, came running up to me in the driveway, the other day, just jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping for joy but I thought, what the heck and I starting jumping up and down along with her.

She said, "Honey, I have some really great news for you!"

I said, "Great. Tell me what you're so happy about."

She stopped jumping and was breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, when she told me that she was pregnant!

I was ecstatic! We had been trying for a while, so I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips and told her, "That's great! I couldn't be happier!"

Then, she said "Oh, honey, There's more."

I asked, "What do you mean 'more'?"

She said, "Well, we are not having just one baby. We are going to Have TWINS!"

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew.

She said, "Well, that was the easy part. I went to Wal-Mart and bought the twin-pack home pregnancy test kit and both tests came out positive!"
Jangles

United States

#37720 Apr 2, 2013
Donnie wrote:
LMAO, yep the games magically stop, LOL.
Priceless!
LMAO...remember what I told you about justaliar working with a partner and guess what happens!

Yeah I'm still watching....
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37721 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...remember what I told you about justaliar working with a partner and guess what happens!
Yeah I'm still watching....
Oh a conspiracy theory, do tell, who's the accomplice?

Well your going to have quite a time of it because I received a great birthday present a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't know, although my degree from university is in accounting, I have a associates degree in Graphic design. I have to go to school tomorrow all day, so the 'ghost accomplice', I guess has free reign. Then after that I'm preferring the toy over you guys.

I won't resist occasionally stopping by and pricking your Republican ego, since it only takes a couple of minutes..

Really, guys keep me laughing...but it's really true, they say when a Dem enters the den of a Republican echo chamber they act like howler monkeys and you certainly didn't disappoint.

Really, thanks again for the laughs.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37722 Apr 2, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how you can imply you don't support Menendez today but just a few days ago, show support for him and say "cons" are unfairly picking on him?
You say it was made up but there is so much more he is corrupt you should want him out and out quick.
I guess laughing at all of you because your wingnut Daily Caller and Breitbart got caught in their own sting is support to you huh.

Frankly I didn't know that much about him and still don't until the bruhaha broke out and some Dem posters were laughing at the dummies getting hoisted by their own petard. They were lamenting that Menendez who they had various Dem complaints against might be rehabilitated by this.

But you shouldn't complain, when Mark Sanford, ole hiking the Appalachian Trial can rewin the Republican nomination in S.C. you don't have a leg to stand on. Maybe we will bring back the 'big one' Anthony Wiener....oh yes we will....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grandparents of slain 5-year-old girl are grant... (Jul '11) Nov 23 The wronged 15
Ashley Kincaid- Massure/Hooker Nov 19 Honest Honesty 1
Church of the First Born.........cult (Aug '07) Nov 11 emmett 164
Carney POLICE OFFICER O'Donnell is he crooked? Nov 11 emmett 14
Rodan + Fields Oct '16 Amanda Greenfield 1
Jail (Sep '11) Oct '16 Smokeya ForFun 5
public safety Oct '16 Smokeya ForFun 6

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages