RED DOG is the Prague Village Idiot
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#114 Nov 29, 2012
RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>You the Idiot from the Holdenville site that takes up for a confessed child stalker? No more said to the sick ones down there. You now have entered a good town that takes care of child stalkers. You sick people need to stay in your town and as I read that watchdog is the town drug dealer. Read ABOUT the wood chopper and his problem seems as if your watchdog and you are like that.
Looks like everybody laughing at you. haha Keep it coming. You might win a prize.
mac grubber RED DOG

AOL

#115 Nov 30, 2012
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like everybody laughing at you. haha Keep it coming. You might win a prize.
I will play your game here. The laughting stock is you whiz bang for taking up for a confessed child stalker and you are no better and I guess you to be his daughter and the mother of Flave whos dady is watchdog so what does that tell you stooge? There is no hope for you at all you need to go to the mental ward in normnan or slip over to the old arrow head place and tell them some one kicked you out in thewater and you really don't know where home is and your dady is thefather to your scred up son Flave inbread flave one line family tree.
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#116 Nov 30, 2012
mac grubber RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text> I will play your game here. The laughting stock is you whiz bang for taking up for a confessed child stalker and you are no better and I guess you to be his daughter and the mother of Flave whos dady is watchdog so what does that tell you stooge? There is no hope for you at all you need to go to the mental ward in normnan or slip over to the old arrow head place and tell them some one kicked you out in thewater and you really don't know where home is and your dady is thefather to your scred up son Flave inbread flave one line family tree.
Laughing at you. You can do better than that.
mac grubber RED DOG

AOL

#117 Nov 30, 2012
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing at you. You can do better than that.
Here I are where you at whiz bang done it again? You have this problem with mating with loosers like this liar. I see where she has not received her DIPLOMA from Prague High School. It is so sad for a person to not receive a Diploma when you questionable graduate from school or you just had a free ride as posted some time back. I wonder just what was meant by a free ride since I was forced to come to this site. Now Foolsbaar maybe you can explain a free ride to all of us on here or not?
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#118 Nov 30, 2012
mac grubber RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>Here I are where you at whiz bang done it again? You have this problem with mating with loosers like this liar. I see where she has not received her DIPLOMA from Prague High School. It is so sad for a person to not receive a Diploma when you questionable graduate from school or you just had a free ride as posted some time back. I wonder just what was meant by a free ride since I was forced to come to this site. Now Foolsbaar maybe you can explain a free ride to all of us on here or not?
See, I told you so. Now you said you were forced to come to this sight. Two of your udders have been posting here for quite some time. You two udders need to stop arguing with each other since you live in the same body. My oh my, I bet those flys on the wall stick around waitin' to see who wins. lol
tool

Carbondale, IL

#119 Dec 1, 2012
Well, I come back and it just gets funnier and funnier. I hope he gets exposed on the national news so we can all see who this freak is! LOL
Randy

Oklahoma City, OK

#120 Dec 1, 2012
tool wrote:
Well, I come back and it just gets funnier and funnier. I hope he gets exposed on the national news so we can all see who this freak is! LOL
bet a lot of people would like to see that. I think whoever the person is, is a danger to society and himself. Sounds like a real nut case.
mac grubber

AOL

#121 Dec 2, 2012
here I are where you are? Randy is a queer of Flaves.
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#122 Dec 2, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
here I are where you are? Randy is a queer of Flaves.
Gettin' closer. What you got against Lorna?
mac grubber

AOL

#123 Dec 3, 2012
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Gettin' closer. What you got against Lorna?
?? you tell me OK.
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#124 Dec 3, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
<quoted text>?? you tell me OK.
You are running her down. Surely you aren't just making sh^t up.
lol

Carbondale, IL

#125 Dec 3, 2012
did she rat you out McGrubby?
watchdog
#127 Dec 3, 2012
Here I are! Where are you?? MacGrubber is a queer of red dog's!
mac grubber

AOL

#128 Dec 3, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Here I are! Where are you?? MacGrubber is a queer of red dog's!
I know where you are watchdog in Washington State Prison forcrimes aganitthe state. Now you tell all the good people on thissite you have cameto JUST how sick you are in calling a little 8 year old girl a HOOKER and her mother a HOOCHIE and her grand mother a HOOCHIE and then you went on to talk about a little 14 year old girl BEING KNOCKED UP and having 3 more kids and the fathers would have nothingto do with hwer or their children you sick BATARD. I hope you rot in prison and I hope the other prisoners find you out to be a child basher then your a** is in a bad way for they hate chikld abusers like you and your inbread family of nuts like Flave and Whiz bang done it again. Where you say that queer bar is located at in OKC on 39th street and the strip bar in Earlsboro you go and watch pole dancing when you were a free sick bastard living in Holdenville? Yoou teamed up with a confessed LIAR like you are a confessed child stalker so sad for you nut joibs to be from Oklahoma. Please leave us along and go to some other state and try your bull s**t there OK OK. Whiz bang and you have this same thing hahahahahaha which means you are limited in every thing.
watchdog
#129 Dec 4, 2012
It is obvious as HELL who the child abuser is here MAC! When our paths do cross I'm gonna beat your child abusing ass with a BullWhip like you said you were gonna do to Kaitlin!!! I'm not in prison Mac, Never have i been, EVER! And when you make the mistake of getting close enough for me to get ahold of you, You won't make it to prison!! PUNK!!
yup

Canton, IL

#130 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah red grubber mac dog you're a nut job !!!!!
mac grubber wrote:
<quoted text>I know where I am watchdog in Washington State Prison forcrimes against children. Now you tell all the good people on thissite you have cameto JUST how sick I am in stalking a little 8 year old girl Im a male a HOOKER and my mother HOOCHIE and my grand mother a HOOCHIE and then I went on to talk about a little 14 year old girl BEING KNOCKED UP and having 3 more kids and the girls fathers would have nothingto do with hwer or their children I had by her because I am a sick sick BATARD. I will rot in prison and I hope the other prisoners find me out to be a child basher then my a** is in a bad way for they hate chikld abusers like me and my inbread family of nuts. Where I hang out is that queer bar is located at in OKC on 39th street and the strip bar in Earlsboro you go and watch pole dancing when I was a free sick bastard living in Holdenville. I ama confessed LIAR like and a confessed child stalker so sad for a nut joib like me to be from Oklahoma. Please shoot me gotta go its time to get my shower and drop my soap
MG the best

AOL

#131 Dec 5, 2012
watchdog wrote:
It is obvious as HELL who the child abuser is here MAC! When our paths do cross I'm gonna beat your child abusing ass with a BullWhip like you said you were gonna do to Kaitlin!!! I'm not in prison Mac, Never have i been, EVER! And when you make the mistake of getting close enough for me to get ahold of you, You won't make it to prison!! PUNK!!
watchdog you are a candy ass drunk wino and you will get out in about 2 years then you will be right back in there. Your woman making enough for your phoinesin Prison. You are a low life wino drunk that taks about little 8 year old girls and call them HOOKERS and you call their mothers HOOCHIES and you talked about a 14 year old girl being KNOCKED UP and you talked about officer Todd beating a fmale prisoner on the hoiod of his car when she was handcuffed you lying piece of dog shit you low life sorry slim bag bastard. You are a big he man alright for talking about little girls like a big pile of shit.
not priggish

United States

#133 Dec 6, 2012
Congrats go out to RED DOG for being named the 2012 Village Idiot of Prague. He won hands down with his idiotic postings pertaining to "DiplomaGate"!

The only people more idiotic than him were those who made the decision to withhold the diploma. To HELL with them.
RED DOG

AOL

#134 Dec 7, 2012
not priggish wrote:
Congrats go out to RED DOG for being named the 2012 Village Idiot of Prague. He won hands down with his idiotic postings pertaining to "DiplomaGate"!
The only people more idiotic than him were those who made the decision to withhold the diploma. To HELL with them.
Been gone for a while but here is the truth AGAIN Ms. Foolsbaar is a born liar like her red around the mouth liar that admitted on theNational news they lied and she would never say she lied and she was quoted bby the Oklahoman as saying she planned the whole thing. Truth HURTS you don't it Jimblow the blow hard. Now try and bring some more people into your den of lies and your missy needs to go check out Huey for I don't think she will get another free ride do you? JimBLOW just remember she was the ONLY one who has never received her DIPLOMA for lying and lying and lying AND LYING(BORN LIARS). If you need money let us know and we will have a beean supper for you'all at the river under the bridge on the north side.

“I'm not hiding.Lorna D.”

Since: Aug 08

Paden,Ok

#135 Dec 8, 2012
O my...where are those waders when you need them. It has gotten deep in here. Just layer upon layer of the same old crap tho. RedDog you must start doing ur business out of the high traffic areas. No one wants to step in any of ur droppings.
Seriously, aren't youa bit tired of repeating the same stuff again and again, We've all heard you. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all the insane posts between you guys. They make zero sense. Some of your posts have been rather disgusting, yet you accuse him of being a pedophile and junk. I couldn't care less who you are. But, I am asking you to stop all the nonsense postings. If you feel the need to talk do so, but please stop the mindless drivel and sexual references. Rationale and a resonable tone go alot further than the hateful, ugly remarks you have been making (whatever names you go by).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about Attorney Craig Key?? (Jun '12) Sat NOT HAPPY 729
Tyrone Willis Murder Case (May '09) Aug 20 Danyell 4
Carney POLICE OFFICER O'Donnell is he crooked? Aug 2 Christygirl 1
public safety Aug 1 Respected Officer 2
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Davenport, OK (Aug '11) Aug '11 Smith Miller 1
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Ray 1
News Lincoln County search for missing girl (Jan '10) May '10 Diane 4

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages