Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Red Dog/Mac Grubber has been stalking people on the Holdenville and Prague Forums for years with his drivel. I believe Mac probably grew up in Prague and moved to Holdenville at some point. Obviously, Mac is mentally ill and needs to find a good twelve step program. Also, he loves commenting about little girls and dogs. If anyone knows an idiot from Holdenville who visits family in Prague... That's him.
JimBob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

You are correct - RED DOG is mentally ill and needs to be identified before his illness progresses to the point he hurts someone.

He is so obsessed with the young lady from Prague who said the word hell in her valedictorian address that she or her family is very possibly in danger.

I figure he tried to date her and was rejected, thus his animosity. At any rate he is a certified WALKING IDIOT!
RED DOG

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

WOW I'm popular and now i'm someone some where other than my town. Have read those other posters and they are also sick like JimBob or as I call him jimblow the blow hard who cannot stand for some one to tell about his lying daughter who as stated many times and I will take credit for it 'SHE WILL NEVER RECEIVE HER DIPLOMA' she lied about her speech and her family were dicredited on NATIONASL NEWS AS A LIAR. She admiyyed she lied now that was so stupid of her and the national news media washed their hans of her. Now jimblow have you wrote a letter to the Oklahoman about your daughter being wronged. Those nuts you have helping you now are nuts like you and I read some of the first postings of their watchdog the child stalker and that says alot for you as a sick jerk like them. The other poster said LMAS MANY times and I say KMAIFOPO in Prague. Tell us has she received her DIPLOMA YET? No but hell no.
Flave

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

RED DOG wrote:
WOW I'm popular and now i'm someone some where other than my town. Have read those other posters and they are also sick like JimBob or as I call him jimblow the blow hard who cannot stand for some one to tell about his lying daughter who as stated many times and I will take credit for it 'SHE WILL NEVER RECEIVE HER DIPLOMA' she lied about her speech and her family were dicredited on NATIONASL NEWS AS A LIAR. She admiyyed she lied now that was so stupid of her and the national news media washed their hans of her. Now jimblow have you wrote a letter to the Oklahoman about your daughter being wronged. Those nuts you have helping you now are nuts like you and I read some of the first postings of their watchdog the child stalker and that says alot for you as a sick jerk like them. The other poster said LMAS MANY times and I say KMAIFOPO in Prague. Tell us has she received her DIPLOMA YET? No but hell no.
You must have been born on a highway, that's where most accidents happen.
mac grubber RED DOG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Flave wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been born on a highway, that's where most accidents happen.
Nope. the issue here is a liar and a liar that figured they could do what they dam well pleased and no one would do any thing to them but it backfired right up their a**es and they were so stupid that on the national new conference interview SHE MS. FOOLSBAAR ADMITTED TO LYING TO HER TEACHERS AND the interview was shut off real fast and to this day there has been no follow ups to her lies. Now her dada JimBob who is a jimblow and does it at TAFB in the bathrooms for fun as he tell the guys he does and now he is waintong money so he can keep his missy in school what a weener he is. Now I have read that the town has offered to move them to another state free of charge and they will take the run down house and fix it and sell it or fun a bull dozer throught it. Now mind you she has shad alot of boy friends and girl friends and now I think sh has only one and he thinks he is going to marry her and have a family the poor soul.
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

mac grubber RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. the issue here is a liar and a liar that figured they could do what they dam well pleased and no one would do any thing to them but it backfired right up their a**es and they were so stupid that on the national new conference interview SHE MS. FOOLSBAAR ADMITTED TO LYING TO HER TEACHERS AND the interview was shut off real fast and to this day there has been no follow ups to her lies. Now her dada JimBob who is a jimblow and does it at TAFB in the bathrooms for fun as he tell the guys he does and now he is waintong money so he can keep his missy in school what a weener he is. Now I have read that the town has offered to move them to another state free of charge and they will take the run down house and fix it and sell it or fun a bull dozer throught it. Now mind you she has shad alot of boy friends and girl friends and now I think sh has only one and he thinks he is going to marry her and have a family the poor soul.
aww, did that girl make fun of you? Which udder were you when she did that? All those details. Are you sure your udder wasn't lying to you just to make you jealous? Isn't she a little old for you? One of your udders likes them around 8 which that udder needs to be lynched by a LYNCH MOB. THAT AIN'T FUNNY.
mac grubber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

whoiz bang you have the orig. for being the slut pole dancer for Raymond.
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

mac grubber wrote:
whoiz bang you have the orig. for being the slut pole dancer for Raymond.
Save all your scrap soap. You gonna need it behind them bars.
mac grubber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

whiz bang you know alot of stuff that goes on in a PRISON like the soap watchdog posted about. How much you sending the dog for his cell phone?
Tulsa Psychiatrist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I have read all the posts of RED DOG and it is obvious he is obsessed with the young lady who was denied her diploma. In all likelihood he was pursuing her and was rebuffed.

He has anger issues resulting from her lack of interest in himself. The anger has festered over time and he has used the diploma issue as his mechanism for getting back at her.

He is to be pitied and feared. If his anger escalates, the young lady, and even her family, could be in danger

RED DOG, I encourage you to seek professional help. With extensive therapy, you may be able to suppress your anger and even get over the rejection you have suffered.

I wish you good luck in becoming of sound mind.
MG the best

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Tulsa Psychiatrist wrote:
I have read all the posts of RED DOG and it is obvious he is obsessed with the young lady who was denied her diploma. In all likelihood he was pursuing her and was rebuffed.
He has anger issues resulting from her lack of interest in himself. The anger has festered over time and he has used the diploma issue as his mechanism for getting back at her.
He is to be pitied and feared. If his anger escalates, the young lady, and even her family, could be in danger
RED DOG, I encourage you to seek professional help. With extensive therapy, you may be able to suppress your anger and even get over the rejection you have suffered.
I wish you good luck in becoming of sound mind.
sounds like the silver7 Ramno squirrel who is a hit man and even showed his picture holding his guns to shoot some one with. You crazy bastard you need to read watchdog's posting when he was posting about little 8 year old girls being HOOKERS and Their mothers HOOCHIES and a 14 year old girl being knocked up. You T.P is a joke for you are the Rambo shit head and no one would over look watchdog's posting of little girls and what he said about them and how he accused a law enfocement officer of doing wrong the LIAR like you often talks big for he is in Prison.
Jack

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

MG the best wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like the silver7 Ramno squirrel who is a hit man and even showed his picture holding his guns to shoot some one with. You crazy bastard you need to read watchdog's posting when he was posting about little 8 year old girls being HOOKERS and Their mothers HOOCHIES and a 14 year old girl being knocked up. You T.P is a joke for you are the Rambo shit head and no one would over look watchdog's posting of little girls and what he said about them and how he accused a law enfocement officer of doing wrong the LIAR like you often talks big for he is in Prison.
Sexual predator who should be in McAlester prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davenport Discussions

Search the Davenport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 15 min LOL Wingnuts 71,542
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 10 hr Jesus 11,284
Stroud to sell former outlet mall property to S... (Nov '07) Jun '14 choices 8
Steve Gilbert Jun '14 Parisian 1
Flammable gasses to be stored by local business May '14 You Should Worry 3
Rezonig for Railway propane storage May '14 You Should Worry 3
•••
•••
•••
Davenport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Davenport Jobs