Advocacy Group Speaks on Behalf of Mamaroneck Geese

Feb 28, 2013 Full story: Patch.com

Kiley Blackman, the founder of nonprofit group Westchester4Geese, spoke to Larchmont Patch at Harbor Island yesterday about how other municipalities have handled the problem of goose overpopulation.

Full Story
Mamaroneck geese

Hasselt, Belgium

#1 Feb 28, 2013
You want to kill geese because there are too many of them and they are in the way. To me, they are beautiful, calm, sentient beings and I wonder why they should be killed for such a reason. Why not put them elsewhere? I'm sure there are other solutions to that problem. You just have to think about it.
Sincerely yours,
Muriel Servaege
Lana

Harrison, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
There are other solutions to our geese "problem." I've done much research and there are things that have definitely not been tried. I think this is truly disgraceful. It's not going to solve anything by killing them. Only more will come. So, what is it that you are solving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smashing Comedian, Gallagher is Staying in Utica Dec 15 Fat Bald Utican 1
bill diamond (Nov '13) Dec 14 EmbarassedAlumni 92
50 Drug Trafficking Suspects Arrested In New Ro... Dec 4 333stenbrian 1
Ending the Slavery Blame-Game (Apr '10) Dec 3 Kingman 33
Racism at SUNY Oneonta- Robert Barstow comes un... (May '11) Nov 22 Sir Charles 23
Yonkers apartment rebuilt after fatal 2005 fire Nov 22 Johnny-Z 1
Suny Oneonta off campus housing and bad landlords Nov '14 ed student 3
Davenport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Davenport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davenport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News