First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anon

Notasulga, AL

#1 Mar 11, 2008
Just wondering why KWQC hasn't canned her? I for one never did like her. She acts like she is 'somebody'.
Anyone else like to see her dropped and Terry come back?
wow

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2008
From what I understand...and I may be wrong, but I heard Paula has relatives high up in the station. Thats why she is still there. It has to be the only reason, because she certainly isn't someone worth watching.
anon

Wilmington, DE

#3 Mar 14, 2008
She has been there forever too. But that doesn't change the fact that she sucks and should fire her and bring Terry back.
Simon

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2009
No Paula has no relatives "high up" at the station...you're wrong.
Paula's ratings are very good. She beat Rosie in her prime and can hold her own against Doctor Phil.
Paula is by FAR the best news anchor in the Quad Cities. She can write, and is great with the public. People just don't like a winner.
The rumors about her being stuck up is just because Paula is a little shy and people expect her to be "on" all the time.
I know this to be true....It's my profession I worked with her for a long time.

“Johnny Heath”

Since: Jan 09

Davenport Iowa

#5 Jan 29, 2009
ya ,puala sands is okay,she has her own show and you dont is that what it is?
sands insider

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2009
Shannon

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2009
My son Mario was on her show a couple days ago Modeling for her "Goodwill back to school" show. I thought Paula was so sweet and nice and she is soo full of energy.I dont think she acts like she is "Somebody". I think she acts like a woman who has her own show with HUGE responsabilities.Paula has a "take charge" attitude that I am SURE is needed to run a TV show. And if you think shes pretty on TV you should see her in person. The woman is gorgeous with a personality to match!!
Burlington viewer

Dubuque, IA

#8 Oct 12, 2009
I think very highly of Paula Sands. She is a talented personality and broadcaster. I just heard her say she has granddaughters!
BTW, who is this Terry several have mentioned?
HARLOT BUSTER

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Sep 25, 2010
dont breed your seed or be a litterbug ever starlet and i'll be your number 1 fan foxy lady......
Andre

Knox, IN

#10 Jun 10, 2011
Burlington viewer wrote:
I think very highly of Paula Sands. She is a talented personality and broadcaster. I just heard her say she has granddaughters!
BTW, who is this Terry several have mentioned?
The person they are talking about is Terry Swails, former weather team leader on the former KWQC TV-6 News. But the name is now KWQC HD News.
Mike

Mason City, IA

#11 Jun 11, 2011
Aww poor Paula Sandoval. Yes her real name is Sandoval. She's ashamed of her heritage, so she shortened it to Paula Sands.
John

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Dec 29, 2011
Mike wrote:
Aww poor Paula Sandoval. Yes her real name is Sandoval. She's ashamed of her heritage, so she shortened it to Paula Sands.
Her married name is Sandoval. He used Sands on radio long before they married. Using pseudonyms is common practice in broadcasting for people of any heritage.
witneSS

Berlin, MD

#13 May 4, 2012
Thank God for ovarian cancer. i guess shes done getting it blown in her. best joke EVER. i cant stop the giggles. BALDY ha ha.
witneSS

Berlin, MD

#14 May 17, 2012
If paula bear sandoval is the lady i think she should be ill sell paula bear teddy bears out at the I80 truck stop musemem for 19.99 each with a story to go with and make her a legend and me a millionare
anon

Canton, IL

#15 Oct 16, 2012
witneSS wrote:
Thank God for ovarian cancer. i guess shes done getting it blown in her. best joke EVER. i cant stop the giggles. BALDY ha ha.
Paula has ovarian cancer?
witneSS

Cedar Rapids, IA

#16 Nov 15, 2012
paulas not the lady i made her out to be. i hope she dies she deserves it. ps: if a violet will not exterminate themselves by not breeding then they should be exterminated. if ur on the pill stay on it dont litter
nolotlizards

Cedar Rapids, IA

#18 Jun 6, 2013
paulas no angel. not having children and unprotected sex are risk factors. so if birth control was banned in america paula may have never gotten cancer
banbirthcontrol

Cedar Rapids, IA

#19 Jul 3, 2013
if paula was on the pill she is a sex addict plain and simple. i heard her other dream job was to be a prostitute....
the pill kills

Cedar Rapids, IA

#20 Jul 4, 2013
i guess paula doesnt care that life begins at conception she would rather have sex. naughty LITTLE girl.
nolotlizzards

Cedar Rapids, IA

#21 Jul 4, 2013
You cant have some people raising children the traditional way not using artifical contraception then down the street people like paula using artifical contraception raising families its not fair. Thats why birth control should be banned in America all forms ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... Jan 24 Here Is One 1
Business Spotlight: Elite Sport & Spine LLC Nov '14 Chiropractor From... 7
Man arrested near White House with rifle waives... Nov '14 inbred Genius 27
Latest President Obama report card on factcheck... Oct '14 mdresch 2
wyec radio station Oct '14 LOYAL CITIZEN 1
Lutheran church sued for handling of abuse case (Feb '09) Oct '14 Michael 2
tabitha rozales Sep '14 Ravyn 1

Winter Storm Warning for Scott County was issued at January 31 at 11:25AM CST

Davenport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet