Murdered Ontario chiropractor attende...

Murdered Ontario chiropractor attended high school in Corner Brook

There are 1 comment on the Western Star story from Mar 29, 2017, titled Murdered Ontario chiropractor attended high school in Corner Brook. In it, Western Star reports that:

An Ontario chiropractor murdered earlier this month had a connection to Corner Brook, and attended high school at Regina High. The Western Star couldn't determine how long Ferdinand Mejilla lived here, but he was known for his commitment to his children, and was remembered by patients and colleagues as a warm and loving person, "I just couldn't imagine that someone like Fred could have been involved in a tragedy such as that," Gerry Byrne said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Western Star.

Sounds like Oakville

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 29, 2017
MP fears Halton NHS group could be 'swallowed up'

Read the original story w/Photo 6 hrs ago | Runcornandwidnesworld.co.uk

UK HALTON MP Derek Twigg fears that NHS bosses who plan and buy health services for the borough's 126,000 patients are planning to merge with Warrington.

He expressed his concern after Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt failed to rule out a merger between Halton Clinical Commissioning Group and Warrington CCG.

http://www.runcornandwidnesworld.co.uk/news/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Cepican\ Stacy Coble (Jan '12) Jul 5 iowabob 7
News 'Incorrigible criminal alien' sent to prison (Dec '07) Jul 4 Truth 4
hot chic (Mar '14) May '18 GirlLooking4Boy 3
male teaveler (Aug '14) May '18 GirlLooking4Boy 2
pain (May '15) May '18 GirlLooking4Boy 2
Hot Dance Club (Jun '15) May '18 GirlLooking4Boy 2
Thugs rejoice (Jul '15) May '18 GirlLooking4Boy 2

Davenport Jobs

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages