Posted in the Davenport Forum

brit

Moline, IL

#2 May 26, 2012
No one should be denied equal rights.
american

Davenport, IA

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Learn agenda21 and new world order our nation is in trouble get guns in your homes start malitia groups we need to let congress know they can't have our rights they can't control us they can't have our country this is our land don't sell your land to other countries get your kids out of public schools until this agenda is stopped they are training the children like dogs they took god out of everything to demoralise people so they could convince everyone that people are bad please wake up the people in control are evil stop watching tv its a form of mind control I know this is hard to belive but all of what I'm saying is true the government is trying to control how you think with the tv and movies haven't you wondered why there is whore commercials on tv that's why demoralising everyone evolution is taught to make people believe we came from monkeys they don't want you to know the truth about god and jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour Dates and Locations a "... Feb 17 Quad cities crusers 1
security gaurd steve at downtown library Feb 11 x library user 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Davenport who have h... (Mar '13) Feb 8 Jimmy 3
News Weird 11 mins ago 12:00 a.m.Bernie Sanders supp... Nov '16 Emerald 8
old reliable roofing Nov '16 jake 2
Review: StrategyPlus Solutions Oct '16 LeaderBuild 1
if u see a creepy clown Oct '16 scared of clowns 1

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages