american

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Learn agenda21 and new world order our nation is in trouble get guns in your homes start malitia groups we need to let congress know they can't have our rights they can't control us they can't have our country this is our land don't sell your land to other countries get your kids out of public schools until this agenda is stopped they are training the children like dogs they took god out of everything to demoralise people so they could convince everyone that people are bad please wake up the people in control are evil stop watching tv its a form of mind control I know this is hard to belive but all of what I'm saying is true the government is trying to control how you think with the tv and movies haven't you wondered why there is whore commercials on tv that's why demoralising everyone evolution is taught to make people believe we came from monkeys they don't want you to know the truth about god and jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davenport Discussions

Search the Davenport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Crush Jul 3 Man i saw last weekend 2
#BusinessBuzz -- Chiropractor offers unique tre... Jul 1 Chiropractor from Chicago 4
Online petition set up in support of Terry Swails (Jan '08) Jun 28 Bill Williams 92
ive been a bad boy mommy Jun '14 cougar hunters dad 3
hot chic Jun '14 davenport cop 2
Health services free Jun '14 The Easter Bunny 1
Congressman Rush of Illinois Investigating Ebay Jun '14 EcommerceBlogger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••