'My First Time' uncovers sex

'My First Time' uncovers sex

There are 2 comments on the AM New York story from Jul 29, 2007, titled 'My First Time' uncovers sex. In it, AM New York reports that:

Since 1996, some 40,000 people have allegedly told the stories of their deflowering to other strangers on the MyFirstTime.com site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AM New York.

Janice

New York, NY

#1 Jul 29, 2007
Huh? I don't understand this review. I saw the show last week with my fiance and my parents (!!!) and had a great time. It was so funny, and so simple, and the acting was much better than the last Broadway show I saw (I'll be nice and not mention the title).
John

New York, NY

#2 Jul 29, 2007
Oh come on, you have to tell us the play's title now! Not fair. I haven't seen My First Time yet, but I want to. Oh, and Ms. Reviewer, you spelled Altar Boyz wrong. I mean, can anyone say editor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steel Jun 16 Corppe 1
Review: United Home Renovators (Sep '11) May '16 Contractor 6
Debate: Marijuana - Davenport, IA (Aug '10) Feb '16 Sarah 26
News Clinton says jail was 'right thing' for Kentuck... (Oct '15) Feb '16 Not Hillary Again 5
The Working Class Jan '16 WATCHDOG 1
News Bernie Sanders in Iowa this weekend Jan '16 Jeremy 2
Washington DC Topix Postings by WATCHDOG Jan '16 Closed Minds 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages