Contraception, Marriage Equality? Ann...

Contraception, Marriage Equality? Ann Romney Won't Talk About Them

There are 284 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Contraception, Marriage Equality? Ann Romney Won't Talk About Them. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Ann Romney appears to not be all that happy answering questions for her husband. The wife of GOP Presidential nominee Mitt Romney declined to answer several questions about same-sex marriage and employer-provided contraception while conducting an interview with Davenport, Iowa television station KWQC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#309 Sep 12, 2012
Just remember women, according to the Repub/Baggers, a woman's sovereign Freedom ends at her womb!
Ocean56

AOL

#310 Sep 12, 2012
snyper wrote:
Just remember women, according to the Repub/Baggers, a woman's sovereign Freedom ends at her womb!
Exactly. Which is why I NEVER vote for Republican candidates. IMO their views concerning women are two centuries behind.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#311 Sep 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and it will cost us three times as much to clean up the mess later, as we found out in the 70's.
Some people like to live in a fantasy world, but they should not be policy makers...
Exactly. Agreed.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#312 Sep 12, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I do have vision issues, several of them. I made a typo to her and I told her that. Why is everyone here so quick to jump on others before asking if that was what they meant? Good grief, nit picking is abundant here.
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour Dates and Locations a "... Feb 17 Quad cities crusers 1
security gaurd steve at downtown library Feb 11 x library user 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Davenport who have h... (Mar '13) Feb 8 Jimmy 3
News Weird 11 mins ago 12:00 a.m.Bernie Sanders supp... Nov '16 Emerald 8
old reliable roofing Nov '16 jake 2
Review: StrategyPlus Solutions Oct '16 LeaderBuild 1
if u see a creepy clown Oct '16 scared of clowns 1

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages