Biden Attacks Romney on Taxes, Outsou...

Biden Attacks Romney on Taxes, Outsourcing

There are 54 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Biden Attacks Romney on Taxes, Outsourcing. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden coaxes a smile from five-year-old Anya Thompson after his speech in Davenport, Iowa, on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Choctaw, OK

#49 Mar 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>He was elected by busing in illegals, his son runing the voting precient, and the SEIU union stacking the voting machines.
I don't know how it happened but it cost me money on the odds, I was sure he would loose after what Obama said for business to avoid Vegas.....him and Pelosi are a match made in hell!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

#50 Mar 30, 2012
Redman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how it happened but it cost me money on the odds, I was sure he would loose after what Obama said for business to avoid Vegas.....him and Pelosi are a match made in hell!
Reids rival had a 7 point lead a week in to the vote.....he was toast. Liberal marxist have any issues with lying, cheating or commiting treason. With Reid blocking 32 bills you can see why the liberal marxist and the SEIU invested so much in fraud.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#51 Mar 31, 2012
"I don't trust our elected Congress to make our laws. I prefer activist judges appointed by politicians to make our laws. Down with ROMNEYCARE!!!! The Supreme Court knows best. It's better to have 5 politically appointed justices (a simple majority) decide everything for us. I say that because I'm conservative, a believer in SMALL GOVERNMENT, and a strong supporter of the Constitution and I plan to vote for Romney! I also like to pay few taxes which I want to give to private oil companies making record profits and charging me record prices at the pumps. Inflation is a good thing because it makes our unpaid war debts easier to pay for our grandchildren. Debt is good. You Democrats are dumb."

Westmont, IL

#52 Mar 31, 2012
Funny guy. We will get back to the kind of law, and order this country deserves on November 7. The gangbangers that have perpetrated our government for 4 year will be sent packing. We had such promise, such a desire for unity in 2008. All that was sacrifaced on the progressive alter.

Maringouin, LA

#55 Apr 1, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
Romney wants to be president because there are millions of jobs in America that haven't been shipped to China yet.
He will solve that problem.
the liberal main stream media doesent report GMs plan to build the chevy volt in china in the future?the volt is such a piece of crap that the feds bought them and told the public how great they are?GM IS SUPPORTED BY OBAMA bailout money so there is no way the msm would tell of this?GM wasnt bailed out for the auto industry,but for the UAW!this bailout saved the overpaid uaw workers their high paying jobs?now GM talks of outsourcing the volt to china?the chicken shit main stream media only tells the public what the white house says they can?the msm is the biggest liars and race baiters of any news network ever!dig deeep and you will see that GE owns much of the msm!they control NBC and MSNBC?GE donated big bucks to obama and never paid a cent in fedewral taxes even though they made over 14 billion in profits?GE CEO IMMELT IS IN BED WITH OBAMA so dig into this for yourself!!its there if you liberals care to look into this?

United States

#57 Apr 2, 2012
If the Democrats have made Biden their attack dog they are stupid. He only sobers up by degrees, and mostly he cannot make a complete sentence without saying something stupid. There must be a smarter Democrat out there then that guy. They must be pretty desperate. Biden makes Dan Quayle look like a genius.

Des Moines, IA

#58 May 30, 2012
Jobs that pays you for you unique skills.
Samuel T

Columbus, OH

#59 Jun 22, 2012
That sounds about right

Davenport, IA

#60 Aug 1, 2012
People learn about agenda 21 and new world order the people that are in control don't care about right and left politics they are all on the same side they want total control of all of us and our land please get your kids out of public schools they are being trained like dogs get guns in your homes form malitias we have been sold out get involved in local politics stop sustainable developement soundproofing is going to try to spring up in iowa we have to stop this they are trying to seperate everyone stop watching tv its mind control they are controling yoour thought pattern with the tv I know this is hard to believe but its true they took god out of everything because they don't want you to know the truth and they want you to have no morals all of this has been planned please wake up

Philadelphia, PA

#61 Aug 1, 2012
joblo biden = #1 DOOFUS

Davenport, IA

#62 Aug 1, 2012
This new world order group wants you to believe that the earth is god yes rocks are more important than you in this new world order crap the stupid rock shops around are in this belief system they believe you can get powers from rocks and that's what this new world order people want you and your children to blieve we have to ban together and stop this shut the rock shops down and the stupid fortune tellers they are all part of it let's kick them all out and our police have to be put in check they are here to protect but they are acting like thugs this agenda has turned our us upside down we must stop them in their tracks

Davenport, IA

#63 Aug 1, 2012
Look at what is going on in california and new york people we have to stop agenda21 get guns in your homes the government want our 2nd amendment rights taken away from us wake up to what is going on the president insults constitution and bible hello they want total control learn about agenda 21 and new world order

Davenport, IA

#64 Aug 1, 2012
Remeber in school career classes when a computer would tell you what profession would be best for you that is also part of this new world order crap is about look at mcdonalds and walmart the people that work there are also on food card from government they are slve labor camps making the people that own them billionairs but the people that work there can't pay their bills hello people this is all a plan set in place to tear down america and our people farmers kids can't help parents on farms that is part of growing up on farm government wants to break family up please wake up to what is really going on

Davenport, IA

#65 Aug 1, 2012
People we didn't come from monkeys god created us the government don't want you to know the truth I was taught that we came from monkeys against my will and got in trouble for telling the class the truth I argued with the teacher about this subject. The schools get grants from government to lie and train the children like dogs I spoke up to teachers all through school on different things we were being told that I thought were wrong cartoon animals talking is also part of this training to make kids stupid when you are learning you should be learning truths not made up garbage animals don't talk stop letting the people in control have this nasty hold on you and your children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone got dirt on disgraced principal TOM CASTLE Jan '18 Maggie 3
security gaurd steve at downtown library (Feb '17) Jan '18 Maggie 3
Matt Cepican\ Stacy Coble (Jan '12) Jan '18 ouyyufufd 5
Save the youth Dec '17 Uncle Tom 1
Brian Zust (Jul '17) Jul '17 Disgruntled 1
New Construction (Jun '17) Jun '17 Say What 1
18 and up hotels (Apr '17) Apr '17 Cheese 1

Davenport Jobs

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages