vacation rentals
madelene and ralph

Lakeland, FL

#1 Feb 4, 2008
Hello,
  We are  present homeowner in Palm Key Village on 27 near Highland Reserve
who up to a year ago hired various management companies in the Central Florida area and were
 appalled at the service we received and other homeowners like me.
We  have started our own vacation cleaning & services company  to better serve the
homeowners of their needs and all cleanings and maintenance is done by me and my wife .NO ONE ELSE !
Since we have been  vacation homeowners we understand the needs and concerns. 
we are willing to go the extra mile to see that the homeowners and the guests
are well satisfied.   I will provide the highest  quality service in taking care of your home
 as if it were my own.
We only presently take care of 10 homes as we are self employed so your home wont get lost on managements desk either will your property .

For more information please contact me by email [email protected] if you are interested in having us take care of your home .

Sincerely,
  Ralph & Madelene Cuevas
 Owner,s Cuevas Vacation Home Cleaning Services
           www.madysdream.com
Licensed in Polk and Osceola Counties and CPO CERTIFIED
lee

Brooksville, FL

#2 Oct 26, 2011
quite possibly the worst advert i have have seen
madelene and ralph wrote:
Hello,
  We are  present homeowner in Palm Key Village on 27 near Highland Reserve
who up to a year ago hired various management companies in the Central Florida area and were
 appalled at the service we received and other homeowners like me.
We  have started our own vacation cleaning & services company  to better serve the
homeowners of their needs and all cleanings and maintenance is done by me and my wife .NO ONE ELSE !
Since we have been  vacation homeowners we understand the needs and concerns. 
we are willing to go the extra mile to see that the homeowners and the guests
are well satisfied.   I will provide the highest  quality service in taking care of your home
 as if it were my own.
We only presently take care of 10 homes as we are self employed so your home wont get lost on managements desk either will your property .

For more information please contact me by email [email protected] if you are interested in having us take care of your home .

Sincerely,
  Ralph & Madelene Cuevas
 Owner,s Cuevas Vacation Home Cleaning Services
           www.madysdream.com
Licensed in Polk and Osceola Counties and CPO CERTIFIED
Jrg

Polk City, FL

#3 Jul 16, 2013
My partner owns a cleaning service...has been doing it for over 10 years now...he is looking for some property management companies that need a clean reliable and liscenced company.!,he may be reached ...[email protected]....hope to hear from you soon..fair priced and many many references!! If I get more customers I have the opportunity to hire more good workers,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 40 Orthodox rabbis pen letter slamming Trump's ... Aug 21 bernhard rosenberg 2
News Clinton - Disavows' Support From MateenAfter he... Aug 19 Geezer 4
News There's equal opportunity for voters' hair to b... Aug 12 Lyin Old Hag Hillary 1
Hillary clinton kissimmee visit Aug 6 Norman VN 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (Feb '14) Aug 5 Mittsad 5
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Aug 5 Keyboard Bully 58
looking for boy in kissimmee fl asap (Oct '13) Aug 4 Jay 2

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages