Re-posting Predator Info about Buzz

Re-posting Predator Info about Buzz

Posted in the Davenport Forum

Parents Group

San Jose, CA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Buzz may be a harm to children. For a list of his more objectionable posts on topix, go here---->
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING TO ALL SCOTTS VALLEY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE PREDATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE: He may work in Monterey County.

Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.

Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.

There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.

Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.

Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Parents Group wrote:
Buzz may be a harm to children. For a list of his more objectionable posts on topix, go here---->
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING TO ALL SCOTTS VALLEY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE PREDATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE: He may work in Monterey County.
Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.
Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.
There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.
Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.
Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
Thanks for helping out!!!!
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Parents Group wrote:
Buzz may be a harm to children. For a list of his more objectionable posts on topix, go here---->
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING TO ALL SCOTTS VALLEY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE PREDATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE: He may work in Monterey County.
Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.
Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.
There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.
Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.
Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
When is the next meeting?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
How's the job search going?
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="Reality john Colby/Check"]<quoted text>
When is the next meeting?[/QUOTE]

How about when hell freezes over or you get a job, Loser John?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
How about when hell freezes over or you get a job, Loser John?
As far as I know, John Colby does work, and he has proof. You and DBS, however, are said to be loafers.
Buzz

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Unreality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, John Colby does work, and he has proof. You and DBS, however, are said to be loafers.
Another John Colby lie! John has posted in the media complaining that the conditions at a section 8 welfare ghetto are bad. He has claimed that the Santa Cruz city police would not go find his missing SSI welfare check. These are not the actions of a man who has a job.

I have also read John Colby's LinkedIn page word shows he'd only work for a little over two years out of the past 25. He also got fired from the only two jobs that he ever had any blames his management company for that.
Reality Check

San Ramon, CA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another John Colby lie! John has posted in the media complaining that the conditions at a section 8 welfare ghetto are bad. He has claimed that the Santa Cruz city police would not go find his missing SSI welfare check. These are not the actions of a man who has a job.
I have also read John Colby's LinkedIn page word shows he'd only work for a little over two years out of the past 25. He also got fired from the only two jobs that he ever had any blames his management company for that.
How is your trust fund doing today, DBS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kahnjob loses in Court AGAIN 4 hr Woof 25
Indymanure is circling the drain (Dec '15) 6 hr No truth at IndyCrap 90
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) 11 hr Anonymous 408 25
TBSC-"Stashing the dope bag" with Santa Cruz Po... 13 hr Lost marbles 13
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 15 hr Woof 4
FAT Pat deserves a driveby fruiting (May '13) Mon Woof 36
Art now-Rises-Double symbolism-architecture Mon ART IS NOW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages