First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WooF

Hayward, CA

#21 Jun 30, 2013
Keep on begging Colbyloon. As long as you keep creating threads that slander posters who you never met and have no clue as to their identity you are going to keep getting kicked to the curb in this forum.

By the way, I doubt if TBSC has even heard of John Colby or even if they did, gives two cents about him.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Jun 30, 2013
Dood, nobody can burn your 'assistance cats'(whatever the hell that means) without burning you. As much of a douchebag that you are, nobody is douchebaggier such that they would burn down an entire apartment building, even if you're an idiot who creates enemies from thin air. Really.

REALITY CHECK!
Begging WooF to stop

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 Jul 1, 2013
Please WooF. Don't burn down Mission Gardens. You'll hurt a lot of people besides me and my cats. Surely you can't be that callous.
WooF

Hayward, CA

#24 Jul 1, 2013
Begging WooF to stop wrote:
Please WooF. Don't burn down Mission Gardens. You'll hurt a lot of people besides me and my cats. Surely you can't be that callous.
Don't all your neighbors hate you too, John? They signed the petition to get you evicted and your hysterical, delusional rambling like the post above is one of the reasons why.
INBG

Brentwood, CA

#25 Jul 3, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over the internet, he's part of the internet neck-beard guild. AHAHAHAHAHA
We are neckbeard we are legion.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/neckbeard
INBG

Santa Cruz, CA

#26 Jul 3, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over the internet, he's part of the internet neck-beard guild. AHAHAHAHAHA
"WHY SHOULD I FEAR THE NECKBEARDS?

Neckbeards are unstable and frightening creatures. They often exist in a delusional world apart from the reality we live in and are completely ignorant of our social norms and queues. They can be completely incapable of reading signals of displeasure, fear, affection or annoyance from regular human beings. This can lead to bizarre and unexpected actions and reactions from the Neckbeard which, at the very least, create awkward social situations and, in more extreme examples, lead to violence."

http://whowritesthisstuff.net/...
INBG

Danville, CA

#27 Jul 4, 2013
The neckbeard is about to lay it all out. The fundamental problem with any internet forum is spelled out in the words below and evidenced by the trolling and flame war which has been ongoing here for years. As a forum admin you have two options: 1. Get a bunch of up-tight mods who patrol and pull posts 24/7 and possibly even have to pay them something. 2. Just let the fur fly like on Topix and have no moderation whatsoever. If you can't afford to pay you don't play. In other words you take the forum down if your uptight or just let it go wild like here. Somebody got rid of soilie watch for being undesirable propaganda and we can do the same with the Digleberry scullivan and TBSC gang using the same tactic. Maybe not here entirely but on the actual Sentinel Fakebook post wall for sure. Neckbeards Unite!

" http://soiliewatch.wordpress.com/

"Posted in Uncategorized on June 2, 2011 by soiliewatch

While we’ve enjoyed the banter and discussion with intelligent folks like Josefa, Don Honda, and others, some folks have ruined it for others by acting as constant virus spamming assholes. We don’t have time to spend going through every comment (some of which have seemingly “legit” content, but have links to viruses and such…) to figure out which is real. If your goal was to shut down comments on this board, well, you’ve won. Congratulations. Our original goal was to provide an alternative to Brad Stuart’s heavy editorial hand at Indybay. However, instead we found ourselves turning into web babysitters for those who don’t like to behave nicely.
Pr0ps

San Jose, CA

#28 Jul 8, 2013
No W0nder those freaks hate em!
"Cameras Solution Team"
"Would you be willing to share your camera location with SCPD?"

NO NO AND HELL NO.
My cameras are to watch FOR the cops. The biggest gang in the land.

You GO C0lby-jakk! This is an obvious conflict of interest

2013-07-02 "Welcome comments about Take Back Santa Cruz camera surveillance program"
message by John E. Colby to "Electronic Frontier Foundation":
Dear Electronic Frontier Foundation Staff:
I believe the effort described below by an illegal charity and contentious community group — which seems to have an anti-poor and anti-homeless agenda — could be misused, in private hands, against public privacy for a sort of private police state. I reported Take Back Santa Cruz to the Registry of Charitable Trusts (RCT) with the CA DOJ as an illegal charity as well as submitting Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local government about their relationship to this group — Take Back Santa Cruz seems to have shadowy relations with local “movers and shakers”. They have been committing (tax) fraud, while dividing the community with their vocal, hostile agenda.
I recently asked U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., to investigate Take Back Santa Cruz — they seem to have mounted a campaign to run me out of my Section 8 apartment complex to retaliate against me for my actions against them. See the copied email below.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#29 Jul 8, 2013
Pr0ps wrote:
"Cameras Solution Team"
NO NO AND HELL NO.
2013-07-02 "Welcome comments about Take Back Santa Cruz camera surveillance program"
I believe the effort described below by an illegal charity and contentious community group — which seems to have an anti-poor and anti-homeless agenda — could be misused, in private hands, against public privacy for a sort of private police state. I reported Take Back Santa Cruz to the Registry of Charitable Trusts (RCT) with the CA DOJ as an illegal charity as well as submitting Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local government about their relationship to this group — Take Back Santa Cruz seems to have shadowy relations with local “movers and shakers”. They have been committing (tax) fraud, while dividing the community with their vocal, hostile agenda.
I recently asked U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., to investigate Take Back Santa Cruz — they seem to have mounted a campaign to run me out of my Section 8 apartment complex to retaliate against me for my actions against them. See the copied email below.
Oh my....every time you think it can't get any worse, the LOON tops his own craziness!!!
Homeless Loon

United States

#30 Jul 8, 2013
Who likes John Colby?

Crickets ....
we luv Jessica Desvarieux

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Jul 8, 2013
She's hot. She enjoys Colby's emails about MGA. She's on board. She likes the mission.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
WooF

Hayward, CA

#32 Jul 8, 2013
we luv Jessica Desvarieux wrote:
She's hot. She enjoys Colby's emails about MGA. She's on board. She likes the mission.
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
Your sock puppets don't count, ColbyLoon!
Evictee John

United States

#33 Jul 8, 2013
Johns chickens / loons have come home to roost!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#34 Jul 8, 2013
Pr0ps wrote:
"Cameras Solution Team"
NO NO AND HELL NO.
(evicted) Loon.
WHizzleBL0

Brentwood, CA

#35 Sep 5, 2013
I am being retaliated against by John Stewart Company (JSCO) attorney Nathan Benjamin who has given me notice of termination of tenancy effective September 20, 2013, less than two months from now. I am at risk of being made homeless, losing my emotional assistance animals, losing my access to medical care and losing my access to evidence for HUD OIG's continuing investigations.
I went beyond what HUD's OIG asked of me to prove a criminal conspiracy at the Mission Gardens Apartments connected to Property Manager LaMonica Bell, aided and abetted by her supervisors, enabled by local law enforcement. In return your agency has abandoned me by not enforcing federal laws to prosecute Mr. Benjamin for interfering with a federal law enforcement investigation by retaliating against me as a witness in your investigations.
WHizzleBL0

Brentwood, CA

#36 Sep 5, 2013
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#37 Sep 5, 2013
WHizzleBL0 wrote:
I am being retaliated against by John Stewart Company (JSCO) attorney Nathan Benjamin who has given me notice of termination of tenancy effective September 20, 2013, less than two months from now. I am at risk of being made homeless, losing my emotional assistance animals, losing my access to medical care and losing my access to evidence for HUD OIG's continuing investigations.
I went beyond what HUD's OIG asked of me to prove a criminal conspiracy at the Mission Gardens Apartments connected to Property Manager LaMonica Bell, aided and abetted by her supervisors, enabled by local law enforcement. In return your agency has abandoned me by not enforcing federal laws to prosecute Mr. Benjamin for interfering with a federal law enforcement investigation by retaliating against me as a witness in your investigations.
Everybody hates me! Sniff....
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#38 Sep 5, 2013
WHizzleBL0 wrote:
Wah wah wah.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/--EYxj5NNPp8/Uf-ZU_uwnS...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4aXXfyL1FxA/Uf-ZU0GZu5...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-ALfbNNgRFpE/Uf-ZU1Zk4u...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNcHlM...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops and Courts: May 7, 2015: Trash removed at ... 1 hr anon 7
World's greatest website 4 hr Colbygeist Fan 9
Hey Loon! 6 hr Dim Sum 3
DBS Big Mac SPAM (Oct '14) 6 hr Dim Sum 5
News Extensive trash removed at Pogonip homeless enc... 6 hr Dim Sum 3
Hey DBS 6 hr Dim Sum 41
Butch Baker Molested 9 Women 6 hr Dim Sum 28
More from around the web

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE