San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

'Donny B' has many sockpuppets he likes to create and talk to on topix.

Here are a few....

not so fast
The Original Donny B
Sockpuppet
The Truth Hurts
Sum Dim
Dave

This is an incomplete list as I would like to keep this thread spontaneous, lively, and full of SURPRISES.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

On a personal note it was so sad to see the 'Sum Dim' sockpuppet morph into the 'The Truth Hurts' sockpuppet and spam topix with the Take Back Santa Cruz links. I never thought he would go there.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
'Donny B' has many sockpuppets he likes to create and talk to on topix.
Here are a few....
not so fast
The Original Donny B
Sockpuppet
The Truth Hurts
Sum Dim
Dave
This is an incomplete list as I would like to keep this thread spontaneous, lively, and full of SURPRISES.
(A) Not so fast lives in Washington State.

(B) Donny lives in SC County

Fail again STBO Whackjob!

Yes you DO have that many Hecklers!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think you are also 'Donny B' because your schtick is so simplistic and would be easy to spam.

Most of what you say is cut and paste.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the identity of those anon sockpuppets can't be established as real people, and their topix labeled "location" is moot. They may even be spam bots.

Donny B's location most often appears as "Virginia" but you are saying he lives in the county.

Dave Beebe supposedly lives in Santa Cruz County, and he has worked for tech companies that could produce a topix spam bot.
MGA Resident

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Reality Chec

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the identity of those anon sockpuppets can't be established as real people, and their topix labeled "location" is moot. They may even be spam bots.
Donny B's location most often appears as "Virginia" but you are saying he lives in the county.
Dave Beebe supposedly lives in Santa Cruz County, and he has worked for tech companies that could produce a topix spam bot.
Keep grabbing at straws, it's pretty funny.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

The previous poster is another one of the sockpuppets.

In general their location is "Santa Cruz" on topix, and they spam the same cut and paste that Donny B first started spamming.

Its pretty easy to figure them out.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the identity of those anon sockpuppets can't be established as real people, and their topix labeled "location" is moot.
Fail again STBO LOON!!

One is a FB friend, and I've corresponded with both outside of Topix.

Did you find an RV yet?
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
One is a FB friend, and I've corresponded with both outside of Topix.
That you talk to his sockpuppets is proof of nothing lol

Sockpuppet 'RealityCheck SantaCruz' also has a facebook account and he talks to Ken Skindog Collins on facebook in conversations that are visible to the public.

Does that mean he is a distinctly real person, separate from other troll identities?

Of course not, he is just another sockpuppet you trolls use.
Heinous Stalking Colby

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
That you talk to his sockpuppets is proof of nothing lol
Sockpuppet 'RealityCheck SantaCruz' also has a facebook account and he talks to Ken Skindog Collins on facebook in conversations that are visible to the public.
Does that mean he is a distinctly real person, separate from other troll identities?
Of course not, he is just another sockpuppet you trolls use.
Do you share w/Fat Pat? http://i.imgur.com/79LiJQP.jpg
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Anyone got an RV I can live out of?

So says this fruit loop.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4305/ntau....
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Heinous Stalking Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you share w/Fat Pat? http://i.imgur.com/79LiJQP.jpg
"Heinous Stalking Colby" has been added to the list of 'Donny B' sockpuppets.
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Look how all the sockpuppets spam in the exact same way.

Which one is the bot and which one is 'Donny B'???
Reality Parrot

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

I am the bot.

Oops. I meant I am the bottom.

So says this fruit loop.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4305/ntau....
WooF

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

John Colby wrote:
On a personal note it was so sad to see the 'Sum Dim' sockpuppet morph into the 'The Truth Hurts' sockpuppet and spam topix with the Take Back Santa Cruz links. I never thought he would go there.
Which of your sock puppets are you having over for dinner tonight?

More info on John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1. His neighbors are overjoyed at his eviction in
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic ...
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of your sock puppets are you having over for dinner tonight?
More info on John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1. His neighbors are overjoyed at his eviction in
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic ...
More about "Buzz" aka "WooF"......

DANGEROUS, ABUSIVE TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scott's Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2" but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz claims he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a masters degree.

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
WooF

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

How does it feel knowing you're being evicted in 5 weeks from MGA and no one will help you? No support only derision. Loser!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Look how all the sockpuppets spam in the exact same way.

Which one is the bot and which one is 'Donny B'???
Hey Colby! Here's proof positive you've been posting too much today.

http://i.imgur.com/a4Wm912.jpg

Get yourself some adult Pampers.

Sincerely,

"the bot"
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Colby! Here's proof positive you've been posting too much today.
http://i.imgur.com/a4Wm912.jpg
Get yourself some adult Pampers.
Sincerely,
"the bot"
This post sure seems familiar looking.

Its a case of "like father, like sock puppet", I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Davenport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Davenport People Search