created by: Reality Check | Dec 21, 2012

Santa Cruz, CA

49 votes

Why is DBS unemployable?

Click on an option to vote

  • meth
  • morbid obesity
  • his father's money made him soft
  • he is a transplant and misses his home
  • bi-polar disorder
  • just a bad personality
  • he is addicted to taking public assistance
  • senility
  • he's racist
Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

From the 'Bum Magnet' thread:

this town's status as a bum magnet really gets me down sometimes.

i dont know what it is about santa cruz that attracts idiots like DBS, Buzz, and Donny B.

DBS hates this area, and he seems really unhappy as a result.

at 235 pounds, i dont know why DBS moved here in the first place, didnt hee know that people take their shirts off here and enjoy the outdoors.

he's really flabby, and i think his huge manboobs must be at the heart of his unhappiness here.

go back to brooklyn, DBS, you will be much happier there, though i doubt you will be able to afford living there anymore now that you have left.

maybe upstate would be better for you now?

also, before you go, i think you should pay cabrillo college back for all the money you have leeched from them.

you really became soft living off of public assistance, DBS.
Vandals

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Reality Check wrote:
From the 'Bum Magnet' thread:
this town's status as a bum magnet really gets me down sometimes.
i dont know what it is about santa cruz that attracts idiots like DBS, Buzz, and Donny B.
DBS hates this area, and he seems really unhappy as a result.
at 235 pounds, i dont know why DBS moved here in the first place, didnt hee know that people take their shirts off here and enjoy the outdoors.
he's really flabby, and i think his huge manboobs must be at the heart of his unhappiness here.
go back to brooklyn, DBS, you will be much happier there, though i doubt you will be able to afford living there anymore now that you have left.
maybe upstate would be better for you now?
also, before you go, i think you should pay cabrillo college back for all the money you have leeched from them.
you really became soft living off of public assistance, DBS.
Some people get off on the thrill of destroying property, maybe good honest work just doesnt get him off....
Vandals

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Another Topix thread seems to imply that at one point, DBS was employed.

I find that hard to believe.

Any info on this, people?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Reality Check wrote:
From the 'Bum Magnet' thread:
this town's status as a bum magnet really gets me down sometimes.
i dont know what it is about santa cruz that attracts idiots like DBS, Buzz, and Donny B.
DBS hates this area, and he seems really unhappy as a result.
at 235 pounds, i dont know why DBS moved here in the first place, didnt hee know that people take their shirts off here and enjoy the outdoors.
he's really flabby, and i think his huge manboobs must be at the heart of his unhappiness here.
go back to brooklyn, DBS, you will be much happier there, though i doubt you will be able to afford living there anymore now that you have left.
maybe upstate would be better for you now?
also, before you go, i think you should pay cabrillo college back for all the money you have leeched from them.
you really became soft living off of public assistance, DBS.
Yup.

You have ALL the facts!!!

Must be from that "Magic" Software"!!!!
PollywantmoreWel fare

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
You have ALL the facts!!!
Must be from that "Magic" Software"!!!!
"Rawk, get a job ya whackjob!! Rawk"
PollywantmoreWel fare

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
You have ALL the facts!!!
Must be from that "Magic" Software"!!!!
Rawk, get a job ya whackjob!! Rawk

Rawk, DBS doesn't work, Rawk, Rawk.

Rawk, DBS spends his daddy's money, Rawk

Rawk Rawk!
Buzz

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vandals wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people get off on the thrill of destroying property, maybe good honest work just doesnt get him off....
it's the meth

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
it's the meth
I agree. John Colby's relapsed and is back on the pipe. If I had his life I'd be sucking my car's exhaust instead of a crack pipe!
DBS

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. John Colby's relapsed and is back on the pipe. If I had his life I'd be sucking my car's exhaust instead of a crack pipe!
meth kills :(
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. John Colby's relapsed and is back on the pipe. If I had his life I'd be sucking my car's exhaust instead of a crack pipe!
Do you know how much DBS currently weighs? Is he still at 235 pounds?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Since he is disabled (with morbid obesity) aren't there jobs he could get through social services?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The DBS meme is played out.

DBS spends too much time trolling to work.
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 3, 2013
 
Reality Check wrote:
The DBS meme is played out.
DBS spends too much time trolling to work.
And I'm too busy working on my Linkedin page!

HA HA HA!
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 11, 2013
 
DBS, did you even TRY looking for a job today??????

What about registering for classes at Cabrillo, have you picked any you like yet???????
John the lying crapsack

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 11, 2013
 
Reality Check wrote:
DBS, did you even TRY looking for a job today??????
Already have one. I'll bet it pays more in a week than your monthly Welfare parasite allowance. complete with matching 401K, and full insurance Benefits, paid vacation etc.
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 11, 2013
 
John the lying crapsack wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have one. I'll bet it pays more in a week than your monthly Welfare parasite allowance. complete with matching 401K, and full insurance Benefits, paid vacation etc.
I've already told you that managing the trust fund your father left you doesn't count as a job in the real world. lol
John Colby the lying loon

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already told you that managing the trust fund your father left you doesn't count as a job in the real world. lol
And we all know how much YOUR delusions count!!!!

Did you tell that to the imaginary Methcookers at Catcrap Welfare Parasite Garedens?
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Colby the lying loon wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all know how much YOUR delusions count!!!!
Did you tell that to the imaginary Methcookers at Catcrap Welfare Parasite Garedens?
Your sentences are becoming really difficult to read lol

Are YOU high? lol
John the GERBIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sentences are becoming really difficult to read lol
Are YOU high? lol
And this bit of spam is coming to you from a meth fueled loser who hasn't worked since 1992.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 12, 2013
 
John the GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
And this bit of spam is coming to you from a meth fueled loser who hasn't worked since 1992.
DBS supposedly worked for a few days since that time, so your information isn't quite accurate about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 31 min guest 15,934
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 53 min Donny B 518
John Colby Harasses, Pat Colby Shares Her Perso... 55 min Donny B 18
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 56 min Donny B 765
Worst CFABSC troll ? 2 hr Enter Username 101
Brent Adams is an idiot (Mar '13) 3 hr no alice 53
10 lost tribe racketeering protest at homeless... 3 hr Pissed off Dogged... 24

Search the Davenport Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Davenport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davenport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••