San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

DANGEROUS TEACHER ALERT: To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL SC COUNTY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
Caller ID

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
DANGEROUS TEACHER ALERT: To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL SC COUNTY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
John Colby aka Larry, Morgan,Leilani, Talia, CdCe, Lucinda, reality check and many more, posted this in IndyBay under his real name. Is the whackjob who wrote this credible?

IndyCrap deleted the following post and rebuttals to it from Razer Ray after it had been up for several days. Why? It shows Colby to be a fool. You judge, and no, it's not meant to be comedy!

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."

Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Marnie

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Caller ID wrote:
<quoted text>
John Colby aka Larry, Morgan,Leilani, Talia, CdCe, Lucinda, reality check and many more, posted this in IndyBay under his real name. Is the whackjob who wrote this credible?
IndyCrap deleted the following post and rebuttals to it from Razer Ray after it had been up for several days. Why? It shows Colby to be a fool. You judge, and no, it's not meant to be comedy!
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Ask Buzz? He wrote this:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

Kathy

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

So we should welcome drug dealers and addicts with open arms?
Marnie

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Kathy wrote:
So we should welcome drug dealers and addicts with open arms?
Apparently "Buzz" thinks so.
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Marnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently "Buzz" thinks so.
This is what John Colby thanks

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby

Reality Check

San Carlos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what John Colby thanks
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
"Johns a putz" is Buzz

This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"Johns a putz" is Buzz
This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:
from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz

John you can make up all the stories you want but the real facts are there for anybody who wishes to Google John Colby or look at his LinkedIn page if you want a real laugh!
Reality Check

San Carlos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
John you can make up all the stories you want but the real facts are there for anybody who wishes to Google John Colby or look at his LinkedIn page if you want a real laugh!
...and someday there will be EVEN more info about you when Buzz and Scotts Valley are typed in :)

You should try it now anyways :)
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
...and someday there will be EVEN more info about you when Buzz and Scotts Valley are typed in :)
You should try it now anyways :)
It looks like I've really gotten to you, John. You know absolutely nothing about me, my name, my phone number, my address,what I do for living or absolutely anything.
You can Google up a black hole for all you'll get.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like I've really gotten to you, John. You know absolutely nothing about me, my name, my phone number, my address,what I do for living or absolutely anything.
You can Google up a black hole for all you'll get.
Buzz is not hiding his troll identity here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Davenport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davenport