|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Buzz never stood a chance.
He won't even leave his house, so there's no way he could possibly defend himself!
Becky Johnson always puts Buzz in his place.
Becky whipps Buzz into shape.
Becky is the brain, Buzz is bunk.
Jealous, Buzz?
You are probably too old to develop a career, Buzz, but why do you hate on others who are successful?

Stop hating on people, you Beastly Bigot, Buzz!!!!!
John the Gerbil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

We hear you beat your gerbil John unless it lives up to your and. Jeffreys expectations.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John the Gerbil wrote:
We hear you beat your gerbil John unless it lives up to your and. Jeffreys expectations.
Buzz, were you naked when you typed this? lol

You're Kinky, sweetie!
peep show intermission

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, were you naked when you typed this? lol
You're Kinky, sweetie!
Neighbors close the blinds so you can't watch, leaving you stuck fantasizing on the internet?
4n0nn

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

peep show intermission wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighbors close the blinds so you can't watch, leaving you stuck fantasizing on the internet?
And you are replying less than 3 hours later because you are so busy?
A Fan

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

4n0nn wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are replying less than 3 hours later because you are so busy?
No wonder your neighbors think you're a pervert and creepy John.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes, its all true. I beat Buzz. I've been vindicated and he was ridiculing, snide, arrogant and hostile. But mostly he was just...wrong.
John the Gerbil

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Becky Johnson wrote:
Yes, its all true. I beat Buzz. I've been vindicated and he was ridiculing, snide, arrogant and hostile. But mostly he was just...wrong.
And you've done so well?!! Are you any better off than you were a year ago or are you worse off?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Becky Johnson wrote:
Hey Lardass, do you think the School Superintendent will agree with your statement that breaking into River St. was a "Righteous act"?

And does that include crapping in the closet?
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Becky Johnson wrote:
The troll on topix are always wrong, Becky.

Congratulations!!!!!

And THANK YOU for dominating Buzz so thoroughly!!!!!
John the GERBIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll on topix are always wrong, Becky.
Congratulations!!!!!
And THANK YOU for dominating Buzz so thoroughly!!!!!
John would beat his meat--- if he could find it, that is.
Reconsider the statement

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

If you take a rationale look at it, you'll see that both Becky and John Colby Cohen live two of the most miserable, small, insular, self-absorbed existences imaginable. Absorbed in their own self-perceived grandeur and affiliating with only a small cadre of those who subscribe to their similarly warped perspective, while shunned by the vast majority of society.

There is no victory in an existence like that. It's a miserable small life. And I think both richly deserve that.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Where is BUZZ anyway? And in this thread, dedicated to his failure to accurately predict the outcome of my criminal charges? He is the STAR of this thread! In any way, I have begun the steps to regain my teaching credential, so I hope to be teaching again in a classroom near you soon. There never was a case against me, and even with Officer William Winston basically lying under oath, falsely claiming I went into the building, the judge could not find evidence of my guilt because he also testified that Harms didn't issue a warning until 7:30PM or so, hence, even if I DID go in the building (which I didn't) then I STILL would not be able to be prosecuted for trespassing.

As for the school superintendent: I met him at the SEIU labor day eat-out @ DeLaveaga Park. He seems sensible & not one to panic at wild statements made by internet trolls under the guise of a pseudonym.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Keep dreaming BJ. At best you worked infrequently and after this all you have to offer is a lesson in a wasted life and government dependency. I seriously doubt that any parent would want their child to emulate your life.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Becky Johnson wrote:
Where is BUZZ anyway? And in this thread, dedicated to his failure to accurately predict the outcome of my criminal charges? He is the STAR of this thread! In any way, I have begun the steps to regain my teaching credential, so I hope to be teaching again in a classroom near you soon. There never was a case against me, and even with Officer William Winston basically lying under oath, falsely claiming I went into the building, the judge could not find evidence of my guilt because he also testified that Harms didn't issue a warning until 7:30PM or so, hence, even if I DID go in the building (which I didn't) then I STILL would not be able to be prosecuted for trespassing.
As for the school superintendent: I met him at the SEIU labor day eat-out @ DeLaveaga Park. He seems sensible & not one to panic at wild statements made by internet trolls under the guise of a pseudonym.
Buzz doesn't handle losing very well lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davenport Discussions

Search the Davenport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DBS is a trust fund baby 6 min I dont TRUST DBS 9
Santa Cruz housing crisis: More homes needed 12 min boyce lion 1
Remodeled McDonald's reopens on Santa Cruz West... 15 min boyce lion 1
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" 21 min Darren 70
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users 24 min Darren 429
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 30 min TBSC Loons 609
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 35 min Simple Troll DBS 560
•••
•••