Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15950 Apr 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.
so, which is it?
Back up your lies, show me a post where I said I use drugs? Why do all your posts have it has to be this "or" that? You are not so clever, maybe you need to take a drug.

Elk Grove, CA

#15951 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Asian Guy, are you suffering from little man syndrome?
If you don't agree with the Asian, then to him it means you must be on a drug...LOL...He seems preoccupied to explain his little world that way.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15952 Apr 10, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Country-Girl22.
Yes. I agree. Ever since Big Government seized control of the medical industry, it has been easy to find Government "doctors" to diagnose those who "cant" quit smoking tobacco products as suffering from deadly "psyched-out" syndrome. But take heart! Tax addicted politicians are more than willing to "help". All they needs do is to prescribe a little more tobacco tax.
Incidentally, I read a report showing the result of Government tax-masters taking control of the once great US medical industry, an industry that was previously rated # 1. The report is entitled "Why it's better to grow up in Slovenia and Greece than the U.S: Childhood obesity, poor education and homicide rates put America 26th out of 29 nations in survey about best places to raise a child". The report illustrates the decline of the US from being rated as # 1 prior to Big Government nationalizing Big Tobacco to being ranked as # 25 today in the area of "Health and safety".(of 29 developed countries)
Source: http://tinyurl.com/d4td5mp
Ronald
the problem with "big government" as you call it is.. currently, it's full of cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, liberal hippies.

Elk Grove, CA

#15953 Apr 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.
so, which is it?
What do we call your posts of making threats of shooting anyone that smokes? Why are you so violent?
CEQA2013

Covina, CA

#15954 Apr 10, 2013
California - CEQA does need reform.
Developers should pay fees to a fund that counties and cities then use to hire qualified consultants with.

Location hidden

#15955 Apr 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What do we call your posts of making threats of shooting anyone that smokes? Why are you so violent?
if you infringe on my rights, what did you expect from me? cuddles of love and affection?

the only reason why you drug addicts are pushing for these new laws is because you want to be able to take your drugs wherever you wish to. smoke it in my face. smoke it in public. smoke it in front of my children.

after we took away your freedom to smoke cigarettes in our faces, you just couldn't stand down. and trying to get us with marijuana now.

yeah. that's all these new laws are all about. no more. no less.

as for violence.. violence has served a purpose throughout history. it's part of our reality. I embrace it.

love doesn't work. reality.
BradyList

Covina, CA

#15956 Apr 10, 2013
Maybe this will help you locate a crooked cop:

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos...
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#15958 Apr 11, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tell me.. ANOTHER cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, LIBERAL hippie?
you want to spread some of your love with me, sugar?
Now Now Now, I wouldn't say all that! You know pot has always been a world wide favorite, and the use of it dates back centuries! If you don't like it then don't smoke it, but not everyone who uses it is a burnt out hippie! I guess it all depends on how stoned you get and the type of weed!
WarmUp

Covina, CA

#15959 Apr 11, 2013
Today's color is green and that it in a nut shell.

Elk Grove, CA

#15960 Apr 11, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you infringe on my rights, what did you expect from me? cuddles of love and affection?
the only reason why you drug addicts are pushing for these new laws is because you want to be able to take your drugs wherever you wish to. smoke it in my face. smoke it in public. smoke it in front of my children.
after we took away your freedom to smoke cigarettes in our faces, you just couldn't stand down. and trying to get us with marijuana now.
yeah. that's all these new laws are all about. no more. no less.
as for violence.. violence has served a purpose throughout history. it's part of our reality. I embrace it.
love doesn't work. reality.
When you walk down the street and someone is smoking "infringe on my rights" you shoot them? I don't like smelling smoke neither, I tend to walk around those kind of people. It's easier then getting into a fight. Who is "us"? I don't smoke anything fool. Don't plan to. I'd love to make cigarettes illegal. But most of the laws are in favor of the nonsmoker. A lot of cities are banning smoking in parks, restaurants, workplace, malls..etc. The same smoking laws are also for pot smokers. Look it up, pot smoke is much safer then cigarettes. Your solution is violence? Why you so angry dude? I feel sorry for your children.
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#15961 Apr 11, 2013
WarmUp wrote:
Today's color is green and that it in a nut shell.
Wonderful pistachios:)
hazzeeyy

United States

#15962 Apr 11, 2013
Yes/ no
LittleFatty3

Covina, CA

#15963 Apr 11, 2013
Chinese officials described the regime in the North as behaving like a spoiled child North Korea's Kim Jong Un.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, for leading his country to disaster and the world close to war.

Kim is derided as Little Fatty or Fatty the Third.

Since: Aug 08

#15964 Apr 11, 2013
LittleFatty3 wrote:
Chinese officials described the regime in the North as behaving like a spoiled child North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, for leading his country to disaster and the world close to war.
Kim is derided as Little Fatty or Fatty the Third.
He's still ruggedly handsome.
Klneex

Covina, CA

#15965 Apr 11, 2013
This is because most if not all Republican's are filthy wankers.

They got this McConnell recording they told me because of the tackiness and the horrible things that McConnell was discussing to destroy a female candidate. That is why I think they recorded it.

Location hidden

#15966 Apr 11, 2013
Klneex wrote:
This is because most if not all Republican's are filthy wankers.
They got this McConnell recording they told me because of the tackiness and the horrible things that McConnell was discussing to destroy a female candidate. That is why I think they recorded it.
further reason to get rid of career politicians.
Fabbulass

Covina, CA

#15967 Apr 11, 2013
Leans back the wrong today
state hospital lunchmeat

Sonoma, CA

#15968 Apr 12, 2013
Howdy,
The pro dope side is an industry which can establish prices that are multiplied by a "risk" factor that is real or imagined but which sure is a good multiplier. The no dope side is an industry that enjoys BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars and doesn't have to deliver much to ask for more money, with perceived acceleration of use as the basis for its cost multiplier. Who wins? They seem to be a true symbiosis, needing each other to maintain their ever growing cost/ price structure portrayal and continued existence. They are ONE; we are done.
Payolla

Covina, CA

#15969 Apr 12, 2013
When those filthy Republicans changed the Nations law, with "citizens United" ruling they opened up the gates of hell.

Did you know that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has the authority to pull back the curtain on the secret corporate money that the Supreme Court's "Citizens United" ruling has unleashed into our elections?
USK123

United States

#15970 Apr 12, 2013
Goodluck to those pot smokers who want a good career in life. No one wants to hire a pot head. Keep smoking more opportunities for some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Santa Cruz County a HIV/HPV Dead Zone?? 1 hr Anon 23
Santa Cruz: Police searching for white pickup i... 3 hr Jogosdokizi 1
Aptos man arrested for being 'prolific graffiti... (May '09) 3 hr James 25
Calif. probation officer arrested for molestation (Dec '08) 5 hr Nolak 6
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 11 hr JC squats to pee 21
Stolen Valor Act signed by Obama- 12 hr yEAHHHHHH 9
cfabsc (Jan '14) 13 hr camp king 589

High Wind Watch for Santa Cruz County was issued at December 28 at 1:55PM PST

Davenport Dating
Find my Match