Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#85 Aug 12, 2013
The Original Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You're actually calling BJ a LIAR? You're saying that BJ would actually post false information numerous times? She's not going to like you!
It's too bad you are still calling her "BJ".

You are a desperate stalker.

If you will recall, Becky said on topix that Norse lives in a single room.

Not a one bedroom apartment, mind you, but a single room.

You have a very selective memory.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#86 Aug 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad you are still calling her "BJ".

You are a desperate stalker.

If you will recall, Becky said on topix that Norse lives in a single room.

Not a one bedroom apartment, mind you, but a single room.

You have a very selective memory.
You never did address the point that YOU are inferring that BJ is a LIAR. BJ know Robert the rectal polyp intimately and she's the one that stated that Robert is independently wealthy; that he has millions.

It is you that has the faulty memory as I have never commented about Robert KahnJob's abode.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#87 Aug 12, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
I know without doubt that he is not wealthy.
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't documented any aspect of his finances.
You could start, though.
How much is he worth right now?
You're deflecting again, John.
How do you know 'without doubt that he is not wealthy'?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#88 Aug 12, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad you are still calling her "BJ".
You are a desperate stalker.
If you will recall, Becky said on topix that Norse lives in a single room.
Not a one bedroom apartment, mind you, but a single room.
You have a very selective memory.
Not sure I ever saw that claim, even if it's true, he also dresses like a hobo (not that any self respecting hobo would wear a bathrobe and carry a teddy bear), drives a piece of crap and doesn't bathe. So what? It's his schtick. He also hasn't worked a day in his life.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#89 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I ever saw that claim, even if it's true, he also dresses like a hobo (not that any self respecting hobo would wear a bathrobe and carry a teddy bear), drives a piece of crap and doesn't bathe. So what? It's his schtick. He also hasn't worked a day in his life.
He also lived in his car.

When you all can demonstrate that he has ANY money, let me know.

He's not wealthy, but that isn't even the point, you all can't prove ANYTHING about his finances.

I see that DBS has not replied to any of this because he is the main one peddling the lie that Norse is a multi-millionaire.

Get a backbone, RC.

Don't peddle in DBS-style lies.

It is beneath you.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#90 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're deflecting again, John.
How do you know 'without doubt that he is not wealthy'?
Do you remember when I said I have a friend who told me they went to the press conference where 9 women accused Butch Baker of molesting them?

That friend knows Norse and has told me a lot about him.

Most of which I will not reveal here, but I can confirm that Norse is not wealthy by any English definition of that word.

If you need proof to establish his income, it means you are lying when you say he is a multi-millionaire.

The links people have provided so far prove nothing about his income or net worth.
The Obvious

Aptos, CA

#91 Aug 14, 2013
Cmon John. Enlighten us. Are you an (alleged) top or bottom? I'd say you're definitely a bottom.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#92 Aug 14, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember when I said I have a friend who told me they went to the press conference where 9 women accused Butch Baker of molesting them?
That friend knows Norse and has told me a lot about him.
Most of which I will not reveal here, but I can confirm that Norse is not wealthy by any English definition of that word.
If you need proof to establish his income, it means you are lying when you say he is a multi-millionaire.
The links people have provided so far prove nothing about his income or net worth.
Ok, you win. NorseKahn's dad thought his son was such a loser that he withheld any and all of his multimillion dollar fortune upon his passing. That, or NorseKahn's a millionaire. Whatever.
Does your 'friend' tell you all sorts of dirty secrets? Does NorseKahn know that your 'friend' revealed his personal financial information to the likes of you? Have you told NorseKahn this?

See John, if you're going to go for a lie, go for a believable one. BeckyLogic only works in BeckyLand.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#93 Aug 14, 2013
I wonder if Buzz has been having sleep issues lately?

He usually doesnt post this late at night, but the previous poster sure sounds like him.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#94 Aug 14, 2013
John Colby wrote:
I wonder if Buzz has been having sleep issues lately?
He usually doesnt post this late at night, but the previous poster sure sounds like him.
Sorry John, I'm the same Reality Check I've been for years. Had a nice night out with friends, and had to stop in to see how many cars derailed on the train. The video of you attempting to video your apartment inspectors was a winner. Good luck with RV. DMV doesn't do RV inspections, but they do require a smog inspection.
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#95 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember when I said I have a friend who told me they went to the press conference where 9 women accused Butch Baker of molesting them?
That friend knows Norse and has told me a lot about him.
The same friend who you haven't asked about when or where this press conference was? I think your friend may be as imaginary as "Bob Mitchell".
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#96 Aug 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you win. NorseKahn's dad thought his son was such a loser that he withheld any and all of his multimillion dollar fortune upon his passing. That, or NorseKahn's a millionaire. Whatever.
Does your 'friend' tell you all sorts of dirty secrets? Does NorseKahn know that your 'friend' revealed his personal financial information to the likes of you? Have you told NorseKahn this?
See John, if you're going to go for a lie, go for a believable one. BeckyLogic only works in BeckyLand.
Tell me exactly how much Norse's father's estate was worth and tell me how many relatives split it and how they received the funds.

Look in the mirror, you will find a lying troll. Your lies to yourself are the most harm you can do to anyone.

I'm not saying what my friend told me, but I know that Norse isnt wealthy.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#97 Aug 15, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
The same friend who you haven't asked about when or where this press conference was? I think your friend may be as imaginary as "Bob Mitchell".
Friend is a subjective term.

Also, I'd like for you to put some effort into the research, especially since DBS said you work for law enforcement.

Can you get us Baker's misconduct files?

By the way are you and DBS still going out?

Does he still treat you like shit?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#98 Aug 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry John, I'm the same Reality Check I've been for years. Had a nice night out with friends, and had to stop in to see how many cars derailed on the train. The video of you attempting to video your apartment inspectors was a winner. Good luck with RV. DMV doesn't do RV inspections, but they do require a smog inspection.
I was talking about the person who made the homophobic bully slur post.

My name isn't John, and I don't look at the links you attribute to "him".

While I think it is fine that you share use of the 'Reality Check' meme on topix with me, I dont approve of your stalker behavior towards John Colby and in the grand scheme of things you probably need the same help as Buzz does.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#100 Aug 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me exactly how much Norse's father's estate was worth and tell me how many relatives split it and how they received the funds.
Look in the mirror, you will find a lying troll. Your lies to yourself are the most harm you can do to anyone.
I'm not saying what my friend told me, but I know that Norse isnt wealthy.
You conveniently left out the FACT that FAT SLOB BJ openly boasted about how wealthy Robert is, and how he could "Spend the rest of his life on Yachts with Supermodels if he wanted to".

Fail again STBO Dumbshit!!
MGA Resident

Aptos, CA

#101 Aug 15, 2013
Here's your reality check John E. Colby:

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4305/ntau....
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#102 Aug 15, 2013
MGA Resident wrote:
Here's your reality check John E. Colby:
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4305/ntau....
BWAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAaaa!!!

How about "STBO Loser"???
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#103 Aug 15, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently left out the FACT that FAT SLOB BJ openly boasted about how wealthy Robert is, and how he could "Spend the rest of his life on Yachts with Supermodels if he wanted to".
Fail again STBO Dumbshit!!
I doubt she said that.

She has said on topix he lives in one room, an indication his is financially poor.

You will always lose this battle, DBS, especiialy after you tried to "prove" his assets based on those ridiculous links you sent out.

You are a troll, nothing more and nothing less, DBS.

And YOU are the one with a trust fund.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#104 Aug 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt she said that.

Fail again STBO Whackjob.
That's exactly what she said.

And YOU are the one with a trust fund.
Lying shitpile. Just because I'm not a failure and a LOSER LIKE YOU, doesn't mean I've got a Trustfund.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#105 Aug 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt she said that.
She has said on topix he lives in one room, an indication his is financially poor.
You will always lose this battle, DBS, especiialy after you tried to "prove" his assets based on those ridiculous links you sent out.
You are a troll, nothing more and nothing less, DBS.
And YOU are the one with a trust fund.
Robert's family history and wealth is a well established fact not something you pull out of of your giant ass! If you can access Google and spell "Norse, Robert" on your welfare provided computer you could verify that fact. That wouldn't fit your delusional agenda so you'll just play dumb and stubborn, the qualities that helped hasten your eviction in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the 26th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Jan '14) 2 hr Analicia C 6
On the 22nd day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 4 hr John e Laughingstock 15
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 6 hr Los Angeles 122
On the 25th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Jan '14) 6 hr DBS 11
DBS's Haunted House 7 hr Vance 14
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 7 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 32
On the 24th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Jan '14) 7 hr Analicia C 6
Davenport Dating
Find my Match

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Davenport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davenport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]