Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#7566 Aug 13, 2013
Editorial wrote:
Climate change is ‘an immediate and growing threat,’ report says
http://www.sgvtribune.com/environment-and-nat ...
Rising ocean waters. Bigger and more frequent forest fires. More brutally hot summer days.
These aren’t the usual predictions about global warming based on computer forecasts. They’re changes already happening in California, according to a detailed new report issued today by the California Environmental Protection Agency.
Climate change is “an immediate and growing threat” affecting the state’s water supplies, farm industry, forests, wildlife...
Rise of sea levels is 'the greatest lie ever told' I heard in this century, it might rise 4 inches....big freaking deal. I have a plan it's called deal with it. The climate is always changing. Now the alarmists are blaming forest fires? The forest here in USA have burned and re-grew for the last few million years. The problem is people building the trophy homes in the woods. The forest fires are not related to heat, if they were, then CA would not be having fires this summer, we have had a cooler then normal summer. The Liberals want to keep pushing the lie for money and control. Most of the Liberals complaining about it are the ones flying around in private jets driving in limo's...etc. Most of the hot air is coming from their mouths.

Sacramento, CA

#7567 Aug 13, 2013
ge. Another clue that the global warming cult is on it’s last legs comes from former U.S. President, Al Gore, who first whipped up the frenzy about catastrophic sea level rises in his film,‘An Inconvenient Truth;’ Gore is now the proud owner of a $9 million oceanfront villa in Montecito, California.

As the old saying goes,‘follow the money’ and with so little real world data to back up increasingly discredited climate alarmism public interest in the global warming doomsaying continues to fall off a cliff.
IN gray

Monrovia, CA

#7569 Aug 13, 2013
People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care.
pink putz

Dinuba, CA

#7571 Aug 16, 2013
More bull
Seakers

Monrovia, CA

#7572 Aug 16, 2013
This is for all those attention seeking doors, we don't enjoy doorknobs anymore, do you?
No one cares anymore, please check out at once, no forwarding addressed is needed since no one wants to see or listen to your C r A p anymore!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7573 Aug 16, 2013
How about a compelling experiment for climate change mitigation. Anyone see one of those?
Petta rocks

Monrovia, CA

#7574 Aug 16, 2013
Some people own 'pet hot rocks' I own pet holes, get the fork off this board, with your worthless trash, skeeters.
Kathy Overdone

San Francisco, CA

#7575 Aug 16, 2013
Please boys and girls, lets be civil. When I does it I gets da HOTS. So when I wants to cool down I shoves ice cubes up my ahole. So I was thinking maybe you all should cool down.

Long Beach, CA

#7577 Aug 16, 2013
Kathy Overdone wrote:
Please boys and girls, lets be civil. When I does it I gets da HOTS. So when I wants to cool down I shoves ice cubes up my ahole. So I was thinking maybe you all should cool down.
Put down the crack pipe and stop shooting up with meth.

Long Beach, CA

#7578 Aug 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
ge. Another clue that the global warming cult is on it’s last legs comes from former U.S. President, Al Gore, who first whipped up the frenzy about catastrophic sea level rises in his film,‘An Inconvenient Truth;’ Gore is now the proud owner of a $9 million oceanfront villa in Montecito, California.
As the old saying goes,‘follow the money’ and with so little real world data to back up increasingly discredited climate alarmism public interest in the global warming doomsaying continues to fall off a cliff.
Al Gore was NEVER the president of the US, you fcking dumbazz. You might want to get such basic facts straight before running your mouth on Topix.
Fillings

Monrovia, CA

#7579 Aug 17, 2013
You're so stupid, that you put a condom in your computer so it wouldn't catch a virus.
Stupid Insults
Ray Hotnot

San Francisco, CA

#7580 Aug 18, 2013
I'm freezing in sunny Calfornia, maybe people like Al Gore are really full of shit!
Ray Hotnot

San Francisco, CA

#7581 Aug 18, 2013
Yes, it's really California!
Ray Hotnot

San Francisco, CA

#7582 Aug 18, 2013
Yes, Al Gore is still full of shit!
Ron Raygun

San Francisco, CA

#7583 Aug 18, 2013
Al Gore, tear down that wall (of bull shit)!
Nottingham

Monrovia, CA

#7584 Aug 18, 2013
Nottham ice company want's to deliver 50 tonnes if ice to your place of business.
Kathy Overdone

San Francisco, CA

#7585 Aug 18, 2013
Pass the ice cubes please.
Paul

San Francisco, CA

#7586 Aug 18, 2013
Fun time wrote:
It reads like a stupid proposition which mixes apples and oranges.
That's enough detail for me to say no.
mobster wrote:
<quoted text>
It sound like Rankin using his same mo over n over. This an a very troubled man. He capable of doing anything.

RANKIN YOUR SELF IN

YOU ARE DISGRACE TO THE COMMUNITY

glenda tells all | 1 hr ago
Rankin did hire the three individuals to run off Mr. Perez. Yes he did, he also talked to the chp .

Rankin tried to get together with a council woman. The power of a woman turns him on. He likes oils, feathers and vibrators. He can't keep it up anymore due to all the drugs.

I did attempt to forgive Rankin. He told me he would have Mr Perez fired so he could apply. After that hoax fell through, I couldn't
Believe another word.

Love make a you do silly things. One day I will find my true love.

Rankin was my drug supplier.
Report this post
Paul

San Francisco, CA

#7587 Aug 18, 2013
Kathy Overdone wrote:
Pass the ice cubes please.
mobster wrote:
<quoted text>
It sound like Rankin using his same mo over n over. This an a very troubled man. He capable of doing anything.

RANKIN YOUR SELF IN

YOU ARE DISGRACE TO THE COMMUNITY

glenda tells all | 1 hr ago
Rankin did hire the three individuals to run off Mr. Perez. Yes he did, he also talked to the chp .

Rankin tried to get together with a council woman. The power of a woman turns him on. He likes oils, feathers and vibrators. He can't keep it up anymore due to all the drugs.

I did attempt to forgive Rankin. He told me he would have Mr Perez fired so he could apply. After that hoax fell through, I couldn't
Believe another word.

Love make a you do silly things. One day I will find my true love.

Rankin was my drug supplier.
Report this post

Sacramento, CA

#7588 Aug 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore was NEVER the president of the US, you fcking dumbazz. You might want to get such basic facts straight before running your mouth on Topix.
typo, very sorry, please accept that I meant vice president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... 42 min DBS 21
Letters, Oct. 22, 2014: Sherman is wrong for Sa... 2 hr Donny B 5
I am John Colby (Dec '13) 8 hr WooF 115
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 10 hr deja 5,609
Pleich Stings The Hive!!!! 10 hr John Colby 25
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 14 hr Black Power 102
And the Parrot said (Dec '12) 19 hr DBS 39
Davenport Dating
Find my Match

Davenport Jobs

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Davenport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davenport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]