Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176062 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! Liberals walk like ducks everyone has seen them.
That "ToManyLaws" jackass is very angry and has no sense of humor. Typical bigot.
... I DO know that if it was a Swedish duck, it would say "Qvack"...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176063 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
I'll bet you have him cornered now, close in, for the kill !
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176064 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you wont say it I can tell you HATE THE CONSTITUTION and dont want sames ex marriage to be legal and you want theocracy to rule...
I SERVED 8 YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM TRAITORS LIKE YOU,...
Nope, yer fool ass didn't close in for the kill...You are now blowing chunks....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176065 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you attacked me I know your want same sex peoples freedoma nd rights kept away from them......SO YOUR A TRAITORS..
Oh and I was U.S. Army for 8 years......Thing is funny you risked your life fighting for the Constitution yet you dont want it to protect all people...HOW IS THAT FAIR OR GOOD?
IF YOUR AGAINT ALL PEOPLE HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM THEN YOUR A TRAITOR....got it
Full blown CHUNKS !!!!!!!!! CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!! CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!! From an REMF. CHUNKS !!!!!!!!!!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176066 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk...Your lucky you did nto say those lies to my face...You inbred GOp wimps talk big online but face to face you pot bellied shrimp dicked loser cringe in corner..
I WOULD SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG WIMP.......
Internet proverb: Those who claim to be badass on the web are, in reality, little shrimpy stick men, with a pigeon chest and narrow shoulders. Chunk-holio. You gonna bust out some internet whip-ass ? Yer a pea, coming out of someones ass.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176067 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I support equal rights for all people...ALL....
So your all for same sex marriage then cool....That is good...Then why attack me if we are on same side?????
1) Because you're a dumb-ass.
2) because you're a moron.
3) Because you're an idiot.
4) Because you're an asshol.....

Well, you got the idea. Boi. Leave your moronic chest beating for the kids on the school bus. I know that if you ever tried to serve in the Mil, you'd have been discharged, Section 8. A Radio Rambo, you are, brave from afar, but far from brave. I'd bet that the mere sound of a man, raising his voice, makes you cringe.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176068 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so...You dont want to discuss or argue even..You justw ant to attack and cut people down..TYPICAL GOP TRAITORS SLIME....Love to meet people like you face to face...FUN KNOCKING THEM OUT,.
I'll let you know if I ever go through your part of MN, you can try that out, on me, if you wish....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176069 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No I beat people down who attack the constitution and stand in the way of FREEDOM....YOU KNOW TRAITORS LIKE YOU....
STFU. Twerp.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176070 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I certainly haven't read any rational arguments out of you troll!
Are you capable of presenting any?
Please do, should be good!
FUN Stuff!
What the hell did you do ??? Hit the "Moron Release" Button ?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176071 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Because you're a dumb-ass.
2) because you're a moron.
3) Because you're an idiot.
4) Because you're an asshol.....
Well, you got the idea. Boi. Leave your moronic chest beating for the kids on the school bus. I know that if you ever tried to serve in the Mil, you'd have been discharged, Section 8. A Radio Rambo, you are, brave from afar, but far from brave. I'd bet that the mere sound of a man, raising his voice, makes you cringe.
I could end you with one arm tied behind my back punk...Go ahead act like a child and fool...SHOW THIS SITE HOW DUMB YOU ARE.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176072 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You are againt same sex people getting married....THAT IS THE EVIDENCE.
You're typing again. Evidence of your stupidity.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176073 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know if I ever go through your part of MN, you can try that out, on me, if you wish....
I WOULD LOVE TO....You would chit your panties when you met me face to face.....Remember now I was in Army for 8 years and I also go to gym everyday and could snap you like a twig..........YOU WOULD RUN AT FIRST SITE OF ME.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176074 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she dominate you? A matriarch? Is that why she is so close? No wonder you came across to me as so weak!
You're the one that got left without a woman, just a broken down old alcoholic, that's what you rated from life. It's all that you got. broken dreams.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176075 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just your body? So insecure! How revealing! Come on! You're on! You're the man! Go on! Prove yourself!
You're starting to get mighty boring.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176076 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean silly lies about singers saying they suddenly realised they were falling in love at 17? 17 year olds don't fall in love. In fact, 17 year olds can't be loved. And when you are in love, you would know it, not suddenly notice it! Stupid!
No, catamite, I meant what I typed.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176077 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such anger and hatred! Why so defensive? Did you want to have the power I had against you? Got jelous and tried to mimic? Pity! I feel sorry for you! Or maybe just almost!
I know that you are on too many meds...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176078 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such anger and hatred! Why so defensive? Did you want to have the power I had against you? Got jelous and tried to mimic? Pity! I feel sorry for you! Or maybe just almost!
Your Jedi mind tricks will not work here, I studied with Yoda, I am well versed in The Force. I own your soul. I have another message for you, from beyond the grave..... "Blo me".
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176079 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you somehow feel people your age are wiser than you? I said a similar thing to you! Why so angry? Its a public forum, so its a bit odd how one person can cause someone else to get rageing, just one person! Its certainly not me, but you, thats caused most of it!
LOL, You're so silly...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176080 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hudson, its not normally to suddenly be outgoing then all raging. You probably suffer from NPD! Perhaps if I do you more damage you will see the light and raise you back to life! Lied to me? Lol! Too funny! No hudson, I know myself, I know I'm not stupid.
We ALL know you. You are very stupid. Come on, b!tch, do me a mortal injury, do it now....Reach through the screen and bust me up....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176081 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you've got daddy issues. I wonder where you get an example to say this from.
I'm yer daddy. You feel me, B ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Eric Rowland a topix troll? (Sep '13) 38 min Get a job ColbyLOSER 45
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. 2 hr Phyllis 8
Indymanure is circling the drain 11 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 43
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 13 hr homeless person 10
Buzz is now a helpless stalker (Jul '13) 17 hr Annnnnnnon 51
Calif. probation officer arrested for molestation (Dec '08) 18 hr Nolak 5
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 23 hr Dim Sum 306
Davenport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web