No one is afraid of fat ass DBS

Posted in the Davenport Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ATTN DBS aka 'openid' aka 'Taxpayer' aka 'the Beast from the East':

We don't care if you weigh 235 pounds, we aren't afraid of you or your threats!
John the lying crapsack

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
ATTN DBS aka 'openid' aka 'Taxpayer' aka 'the Beast from the East':
We don't care if you weigh 235 pounds, we aren't afraid of you or your threats!
I know, you're only scared of imaginary Methcookers on your patio, and the JS Co.
Short Dong John

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Colby's allegations are the best John can do. He's like a fat blind man flailing at a piņata. He's been stupid enough to give out his personal information (UCSC' failure, section 8 dweller on food stamps & SSI, resident crybaby at Mission Garedens welfare ghetto, and more) on a wide range of media---CTV ( showed he was fat and inarticulate), SJ Mercury ( showed he was a crazy whiner and complainer), IndyBay (showed he's nuts and no one gives a shit about his agenda) and Topix (where he's shown himself to be the biggest troll. Biggest usurper of other people's screen names and person who mostly spams to himself to make it seem like someone cares. Yes, John is his biggest and except for his morbidly obese sister, Pat (Freud would go nuts with their unhealthy relationship) only fan.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Short Dong John wrote:
Colby's allegations are the best John can do. He's like a fat blind man flailing at a piņata. He's been stupid enough to give out his personal information (UCSC' failure, section 8 dweller on food stamps & SSI, resident crybaby at Mission Garedens welfare ghetto, and more) on a wide range of media---CTV ( showed he was fat and inarticulate), SJ Mercury ( showed he was a crazy whiner and complainer), IndyBay (showed he's nuts and no one gives a shit about his agenda) and Topix (where he's shown himself to be the biggest troll. Biggest usurper of other people's screen names and person who mostly spams to himself to make it seem like someone cares. Yes, John is his biggest and except for his morbidly obese sister, Pat (Freud would go nuts with their unhealthy relationship) only fan.
Just because John gave out his personal info doesnt mean you should harrass and stalk him.
STOMP

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whaaa whaaa whaaa!!!!

did you get your flabby a$$ kicked every day in High School???
Bottom of the Barrel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

STOMP wrote:
Whaaa whaaa whaaa!!!!
did you get your flabby a$$ kicked every day in High School???
That's probably why John's even afraid of his own shadow, which is rather large and menacing however.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
ATTN DBS aka 'openid' aka 'Taxpayer' aka 'the Beast from the East':
We don't care if you weigh 235 pounds, we aren't afraid of you or your threats!
John, does your ass still look like 5 gallons of cottage cheese stuffed into a pair of FAT PAT's under pants? If you went to a nude beach how much would people pay to not have you disrobe?
memory refresher

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Since no one is afraid of DBS, then the threats he allegedly makes aren't credible.

Before you can be convicted of a criminal threats charge, the prosecution must establish that the recipient of the threat actually feared for his/her safety or for the safety of his/her family. If the person laughs and replies "Yea, whatever," or in this case, ridiculous spam posting rather than contacting law enforcement, that's probably good evidence he doesn't take the threat seriously.
Reality Check

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So then all your whining about people threatening you holds as much weight as your degree?
DINGRAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I aint 'fraid ah no D-------B------S!
Sniveling John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 4, 2013
 
DINGRAT wrote:
I aint 'fraid ah no D-------B------S!
You might not be, but John Colby is afraid of his own shadow.
Reality Check

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 19, 2013
 
Sniveling John wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not be, but John Colby is afraid of his own shadow.
I don't know anything about what John Colby is or is not afraid of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davenport Discussions

Search the Davenport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did the EASTER BUNNY buy DBS's house for him? 1 hr Spoiled Easter Baby DBS 21
The Best of John Colby 1 hr Trade Joust 44
Our police Dept. is so Wet, they can't sharpen ... 1 hr Kyoto Keyed 7
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users 1 hr WAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 159
cfabsc 2 hr jeffry helms 393
'Sum Dim': Racist who likes Chinese food? (Dec '12) 4 hr Fan of Steven 231
Where is John Colby's Luxury Hunting Cabin? (Sep '13) 5 hr DBS 43
•••
•••
•••
Davenport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••