Calling Topix users 'John Colby'
CwhatEyedidThar

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume he has felt harrassed, stalked, and bullied.
That doesn't mean he has taken it personally.
In my opinion, you Topix Trolls should be jailed. It's nothing personal, I just believe that you all have broken the law.
When your sentence is over, I hope you all can be rehabilited so that you can transition back into society to be productive members.
I don't spite you for your personality flaws and poor upbringings.
I assume "DBS" has felt harrassed, stalked, and bullied.
In my opinion, you should be jailed. It's nothing personal, I just believe that you have broken the law. When your sentence is over, I hope you can be rehabilitated (sp) so that you can transition back into society to be a productive member. I don't spite you for your personality flaws and poor upbringings, but your section 8 voucher could be better used by a homeless person you "advocate" for.
CwhatEyedidThar

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Or do you still live with mommy? My guess is you're a lame adult that can't move out from the family nest.
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#23 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I get sick of repeating myself here. Trolls like you make people like me repeat things a million times to waste our time.
Can't you think of something more productive to do?...
Says the guy who thinks posting on Indybay is productive.
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are harrassing Colby...
Says the guy posting using everyone else's usernames? Yet you said Colby didn't post here...
Reality Check

San Bruno, CA

#24 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who thinks posting on Indybay is productive.
<quoted text>
Says the guy posting using everyone else's usernames? Yet you said Colby didn't post here...
You sure post a lot on Indybay. What was your most recent name there again? Observer?
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#25 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure post a lot on Indybay. What was your most recent name there again? Observer?
What is YOUR username? Why do you use mine, loser?
Reality Check

San Bruno, CA

#26 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What is YOUR username? Why do you use mine, loser?
If you want to claim a name, register it.

If you don't like the way this forum is set up to post, why don't you leave?
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to claim a name, register it.
If you don't like the way this forum is set up to post, why don't you leave?
So you are nobody. Got it. Appropriate.

“Get a job, or get lost.”

Since: Aug 12

Aptos

#28 Jan 2, 2013
CwhatEyedidThar wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume "DBS" has felt harrassed, stalked, and bullied.
In my opinion, you should be jailed. It's nothing personal, I just believe that you have broken the law. When your sentence is over, I hope you can be rehabilitated (sp) so that you can transition back into society to be a productive member. I don't spite you for your personality flaws and poor upbringings, but your section 8 voucher could be better used by a homeless person you "advocate" for.
Oh yeah!!!

The ColbyLOONS are going to send me to jail!!

So what are the sentencing guidelines for being found guilty of Internet "Whack-A-Mole"?????
deja vu

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Jan 2, 2013
Even BJ suggests who posts here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#30 Jan 3, 2013
The original DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah!!!
The ColbyLOONS are going to send me to jail!!
So what are the sentencing guidelines for being found guilty of Internet "Whack-A-Mole"?????
That you are stupid and you are bad at it lol
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#31 Jan 3, 2013
deja vu wrote:
Even BJ suggests who posts here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
It can't be proven that John Colby posts here, especially from Topix. Also, I believe your buddies don't find Becky to be a credible source, right?

This thread is about the Topix Trolls calling everyone who posts critical content here 'John Colby'...learn to read, kid.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#32 Jan 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be proven that John Colby posts here, especially from Topix. Also, I believe your buddies don't find Becky to be a credible source, right?
This thread is about the Topix Trolls calling everyone who posts critical content here 'John Colby'...learn to read, kid.
It's already been proven, John. The fact that you're too stupid/delusional to get the point doesn't make it any less so.
odds are

Santa Cruz, CA

#34 Jan 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be proven that John Colby posts here, especially from Topix.
Oh, but a quite convincing argument can be made.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#35 Jan 19, 2013
odds are wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but a quite convincing argument can be made.
This is 'endless bummer' or DBS's girlfriend.
ye olde timey post

Santa Cruz, CA

#36 Apr 22, 2013
Reality Check

United States

#38 Apr 23, 2013
ye olde timey post wrote:
Thanks for digging this post up!

In it, DBS says he has been retired since he was 42 lol

I told you I hadn't been on topix before last year, so I didn't know about the full extent of his lies.

I do now, thanks!

btw, I know I we can still find you some place in a women's shelter if you want to get out of the relationship with him. Nobody should have to put up with DBS's abuse, especially his girlfriend.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#39 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for digging this post up!
In it, DBS says he has been retired since he was 42 lol
I told you I hadn't been on topix before last year, so I didn't know about the full extent of his lies.
I do now, thanks!
btw, I know I we can still find you some place in a women's shelter if you want to get out of the relationship with him. Nobody should have to put up with DBS's abuse, especially his girlfriend.
Just because YOU are too ignorant/stupid to grasp the concept of being retired on paper vs. actually retired and no longer working, doesn't mean that anyone else is.

Loser.
Reality Check

United States

#40 Apr 23, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU are too ignorant/stupid to grasp the concept of being retired on paper vs. actually retired and no longer working, doesn't mean that anyone else is.
Loser.
Sure thing, whackjob.

I think I'll just call you by your real name, Dan B Sullivan, now.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#41 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing, whackjob.
I think I'll just call you by your real name, Dan B Sullivan, now.
You still haven't the faintest idea what my real name is...i'm not dumb enough to put my vital statistics in a public forum.

Whackjob.
Reality Check

United States

#42 Apr 23, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't the faintest idea what my real name is...i'm not dumb enough to put my vital statistics in a public forum.
Whackjob.
So it is just a coincidence that Dan B Sullivan posted on topix right before you, DBS, started?

You're a whackjob if you think anyone believes that you aren't Dan B Sullivan.

Now that we know that Sum Dim is a TBSC chap named Helbard, don't you think it is time for you two to BOTH come out of the TBSC closet and just post as yourselves?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not a whimper nor a whine 13 hr RIP 1
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News Teen gets life sentence for Beach Hill fatal st... (Aug '10) Jul '16 helms 63
News County, Sierra Northern fail to see eye to eye ... (Sep '10) Jul '15 ANON 79
News Cops and Courts: Jan. 9, 2015: Salinas man hit ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 John Stigmata cousin 4
News Photo leads to identity theft arrest in Santa Cruz (May '14) May '14 Jeffryhelms 8
News Officials detail plans for Cemex Redwoods (Nov '13) Nov '13 jiggy wiggy 2

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages