thunderstorm in santa cruz 4/13/2012

thunderstorm in santa cruz 4/13/2012

Posted in the Davenport Forum

DBS

Sunol, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2012
An interesting study has found that when two men stand side by side, and lightning strikes bewteen them, the bolt will sway towards the man with a higher percentage of body fat, so 225 should watch out next time we go camping together for the Fellowship retreats!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jun 8, 2012
An interesting study found that should John be struck by lightning and killed, taxpayers will be saved a significant amount of dollars.

C'mon John, play in a puddle and be Mission Garden's first human lightning rod.
DBS

Sunol, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2012
You are right, murder is no laughing matter. Thanks for the BS.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2012
DBS wrote:
You are right, murder is no laughing matter. Thanks for the BS.
You still don't get it, John.

How does suggesting you should expose yourself to nature's dangers have anything to do with murder?
DBS

Sunol, CA

#5 Jun 8, 2012
If the bolt were to go to the one side or the other, it would most definitely hit the 225.
Unemployed Wimp and Blimp

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Jun 8, 2012
DBS wrote:
If the bolt were to go to the one side or the other, it would most definitely hit the 225.
Is that supposed to bother me?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Watch that number: 225.
honey badger

Fond Du Lac, WI

#8 Jan 5, 2013
eviction party wrote:
An interesting study found that should John be struck by lightning and killed, taxpayers will be saved a significant amount of dollars.
C'mon John, play in a puddle and be Mission Garden's first human lightning rod.
oh FINALLY a study that makes sense n I agree with!
DBS

San Mateo, CA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
honey badger wrote:
<quoted text>oh FINALLY a study that makes sense n I agree with!
lol

It may be the reason I have been hit 5 different times by lightning.

Watsup Honey, you wanna talk online later with me? ;)
Buzz

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
It may be the reason I have been hit 5 different times by lightning.
Watsup Honey, you wanna talk online later with me? ;)
You still pouring honey onto Fat Pat's festering snatch? Bet it doesn't stifle the stench.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You still pouring honey onto Fat Pat's festering snatch? Bet it doesn't stifle the stench.
Buzz must really get worked up after posting things like this LOL

I hope he doesnt have pets!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Epicenter blog: Umbrella Man sighting? (Feb '09) Apr 19 Chris 34
joe brovia day - sep 24 (Sep '07) Sep '17 Roger Vandevert 5
News Cops and Courts: March 31, 2009 (Mar '09) May '17 George Martin 32
News Teen gets life sentence for Beach Hill fatal st... (Aug '10) Jul '16 helms 63
News County, Sierra Northern fail to see eye to eye ... (Sep '10) Jul '15 ANON 79
News Cops and Courts: Jan. 9, 2015: Salinas man hit ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 John Stigmata cousin 4
News Photo leads to identity theft arrest in Santa Cruz (May '14) May '14 Jeffryhelms 8

Davenport Jobs

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages