Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

DBS/openid has sunk to disrespecting the SCPD.

He is now a SUPER TROLL according to Officer Baker Supporter

Officer Baker Supporter Lists Topix 'SUPER TROLLS'
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

DBS can't control himself.....ever.
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.

Plus John loves posting to himself--his one and only supporter.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Plus John loves posting to himself--his one and only supporter.
Face it Buzz, you are just like John Colby, you have disrespected the memory of the fallen SCPD officers.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey John, are you going to even TRY to look for a job THIS YEAR??
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
He's too busy trying to call police supporters cop haters. A Colby tactic is to smear his critics with his perversities.

Colby initiated the Butch Baker is a bad cop thread on the day of the slain hero!s memorial. He is beneath contempt.
He started this thread to deflect revulsion from himself, but its not working.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
If John was on topix, I would offer him a job, just like I offered you one, but you didn't take me up on that offer, did you?

You were probably too busy spamming topix from your couch and spending your daddy's trust fund money.
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

You are John and you can't even support yourself. I guess you're too hazy, lazy and/or crazy to do much other than bitch and moan. A lot like Jabba the Gutt--two defective nuts from the same tree.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
You are John and you can't even support yourself. I guess you're too hazy, lazy and/or crazy to do much other than bitch and moan. A lot like Jabba the Gutt--two defective nuts from the same tree.
I said I would offer John a job, but I don't know that he needs one. I was going on what you trolls say, which is never a good idea.

I offered DBS $8 an hour to help me dig out my leech field, but DBS is too fond of his couch to ever leave it.

I must say that you topix trolls sure dont have much of a work ethic.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
So you are trying to troll John Colby on a post about Officer Baker?

Have you no shame?

Officer Baker Supporter asked you to stop bumping these threads.

Why do you continue to disrespect the fallen SCPD officers?
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Anybody reading this forum and takes a look at all the different threads listed, especially the anti-police ones and they will find that they were all originated by you and most of the negative nasty things in there came from you John reality check Colby!
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
Anybody reading this forum and takes a look at all the different threads listed, especially the anti-police ones and they will find that they were all originated by you and most of the negative nasty things in there came from you John reality check Colby!
I'm not sure if the any of the other people posting as 'Reality Check' are John Colby, but I'm not him.

I am critical of the police, but unlike you, I can control what I post.

You have been asked to stop bumping these threads out of respect for the family of the fallen SCPD officers and you continue to troll on them.

No one is lower than you, Buzz.

Get some help, you really need it.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you no shame?
"Officer Baker Supporter" appears to be another shill poster conjured up from your imagination to further some semblance of sympathy to your cause, which you, John, were the first to reply to.

That's Sgt. Baker or Detective Baker, not Officer Baker, John. Your error has not gone unnoticed.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

name games wrote:
<quoted text>
"Officer Baker Supporter" appears to be another shill poster conjured up from your imagination to further some semblance of sympathy to your cause, which you, John, were the first to reply to.
That's Sgt. Baker or Detective Baker, not Officer Baker, John. Your error has not gone unnoticed.
Officer Baker Supporter seems real to me, and he has asked that you trolls stop bumping these threads out of respect for the fallen SCPD officers.

You can't seem to control yourselves, though, and Officer Baker's memory has been disrespected.

As for your opinion on matters of the English language, and police protocol, I myself trust KSBW, which has referred to Baker MANY times as Officer Baker. Stop disrespecting his memory, you pitiful and disgusting troll.

Remembering SCPD Officers Elizabeth Butler and Butch Baker

Read more: http://livewire.ksbw.com/Event/Santa_Cruz_her...
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you no shame?
I don't pay much attention to your sock puppets, John. You're starting the Butch Baker is a bad cop thread on the day of his memorial was a very heinous act John. And the way you are carrying on these other threads that are strongly anti-cop just make me disrespect you that much more.
If you ever need a hand, John it won't be there. Karma's a bitch!
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Officer Baker Supporter seems real to me, and he has asked that you trolls stop bumping these threads out of respect for the fallen SCPD officers.
You can't seem to control yourselves, though, and Officer Baker's memory has been disrespected.
"He", John? Nowhere in the one and only post by "Officer Baker Supporter" is any reference given to the poster's gender, but then again, if you're inventing imaginary posters to interact with to further your equally-imaginary support for yourself, they can be whatever gender you'd like them to be.

You condemn others for allegedly doing what you've done with your immediate reply after "being asked" not to reply, http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca... .

If John Colby supposedly doesn't post here, and you claim you're not him, then how could disrespecting Sgt. Baker be "just like John Colby, you have disrespected the memory of the fallen SCPD officers."

As usual, John, you've got some explaining to do.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
"He", John? Nowhere in the one and only post by "Officer Baker Supporter" is any reference given to the poster's gender, but then again, if you're inventing imaginary posters to interact with to further your equally-imaginary support for yourself, they can be whatever gender you'd like them to be.
You condemn others for allegedly doing what you've done with your immediate reply after "being asked" not to reply, http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca... .
If John Colby supposedly doesn't post here, and you claim you're not him, then how could disrespecting Sgt. Baker be "just like John Colby, you have disrespected the memory of the fallen SCPD officers."
As usual, John, you've got some explaining to do.
I didn't say John Colby disrespected memory of the fallen SCPD officers, but you sure are disrespecting them, you out of control troll.

I think everyone should respect what Officer Baker Supporter requested, whether that user is a man or a woman, or any other gender you think they might be.

What a ridiculous and disrespectful troll you are for disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay much attention to your sock puppets, John. You're starting the Butch Baker is a bad cop thread on the day of his memorial was a very heinous act John. And the way you are carrying on these other threads that are strongly anti-cop just make me disrespect you that much more.
You just cant stop trolling, can you, Buzz?

Officer Baker Supporter asked you to stop, so just stop.

Stop disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't think that people haven't noticed that you are doing this on the thread about DBS, as opposed to the thread that calls you out for trolling.

Way to sacrifice your friend, there, Buzz.
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say John Colby disrespected memory of the fallen SCPD officers
You didn't?

"Face it Buzz, you are just like John Colby, you have disrespected the memory of the fallen SCPD officers."
Reality Check wrote:
I think everyone should respect what Officer Baker Supporter requested, whether that user is a man or a woman, or any other gender you think they might be.
Considering that "Officer Baker Supporter" is you or Pat on some bizarre quest to shift some well-earned negative attention unto others, I'd rather not. Again, how do you know it's a "he", John?
Reality Check wrote:
What a ridiculous and disrespectful troll you are for disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers.
Are you serious? Here's your reply to "Officer Baker Supporter":
"Butch Baker was a bad cop, his family new it; they lied to everyone at the memorial about him....probably to suck some more pity cash from the community....if the family was honorable, they wouldnt act like Baker was a hero, because he was not...."
You've got quite the monopoly on ridiculous and disrespectful trolling yourself, John.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••