Archive for incest posts by Buzz
Lying John Colby

United States

#51 Feb 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for abuse.
Other people should report Buzz also, especially when he posts under his registered name.
How many times at your neighbors Mission Gardens Apartments reported you for abuse, creepy peepy John?
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#52 Feb 13, 2013
Buzz continues with the incest theme in a comment left yesterday:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Lying John Colby

United States

#53 Feb 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Buzz continues with the incest theme in a comment left yesterday:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Why do your neighbors think you're a pervert, John?
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#54 Feb 13, 2013
Lying John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do your neighbors think you're a pervert, John?
Buzz, I'm not one of the Colbys....why do you keep lying about them?
Lying John Colby

United States

#55 Feb 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, I'm not one of the Colbys....why do you keep lying about them?
You are John Colby and the more you protest the surer we are. When a habitual liar such as yourself denies something it shows that it is true.
Man up, Pussyboy, you will always be John Colby, loser parasite mentally unbalanced and decades long welfare queen!
Psychotic Loon

United States

#56 Feb 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, I'm not one of the Colbys....why do you keep lying about them?
And why do you think all your detractors are "Buzz"? There are lots of us on this forum that think you are a delusional loon. Maybe if you'd get a job you might not be so angry and crazy.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#57 Feb 15, 2013
Psychotic Loon wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you think all your detractors are "Buzz"? There are lots of us on this forum that think you are a delusional loon. Maybe if you'd get a job you might not be so angry and crazy.
None of the other trolls care about these threads, you are the only one, Buzz.

Now sign in as "DBS" and make some more incest accusatons, that's what you do all day, right?
Psychotic Colby

Menlo Park, CA

#58 Feb 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the other trolls care about these threads, you are the only one, Buzz.
Now sign in as "DBS" and make some more incest accusatons, that's what you do all day, right?
Buzz has never had over 30 of his neighbors sign a petition to get him evicted. And in that petition John you were claiming to scare children peep in windows video tape and record people without their permission and other things.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#59 Feb 15, 2013
Buzz Feb 15, 2013

Who cares but John nutbag Colby a decades long welfare queen and considered the pervert of Mission Garden's apartments---a man?? with an unhealthy attraction to his hideous sister.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#60 Feb 15, 2013
Chester the Molester Jan 31

"Q: What's the worst part about eating a Vegetable?

A: Getting your sister back into the wheelchair!!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Reality Check

San Ramon, CA

#61 Feb 15, 2013
DBS Feb 15, 2013

Hey John, does FAT Pat still type while she's sitting on your face?

Now THAT's multi-tasking!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Glenda

San Francisco, CA

#62 Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for compiling these, RC.

Sadly, I can't even read most of them. What a sick mind.
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#63 Feb 15, 2013
Glenda wrote:
Thanks for compiling these, RC.
Sadly, I can't even read most of them. What a sick mind.
Sadly, I believe you can't read, John. Loon.
Chester the Molester

Sunnyvale, CA

#64 Feb 15, 2013
Hey John what was the worst part about you porking your sister?

Was it when her crib collapsed?
Chester the Molester

Sunnyvale, CA

#65 Feb 15, 2013
Or was it trying to get the blood off of your Clown costume?
Glenda

San Mateo, CA

#66 Feb 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, I believe you can't read, John. Loon.
You have been reported for abuse....and stop trying to steal RC's name!!!

You're a fake!!!
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#67 Feb 15, 2013
Glenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for abuse....and stop trying to steal RC's name!!!
You're a fake!!!
Oh noes! I've been reported! That makes me feel almost as bad as you 'taking my name from me because I don't deserve it.'
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#68 Feb 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes! I've been reported! That makes me feel almost as bad as you 'taking my name from me because I don't deserve it.'
Stop using my name, troll.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#69 Feb 16, 2013
UnReality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using my name, troll.
ColbyLoser, why don't you stay with your bong and sister/waterbed and leave the grownups alone!
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#70 Feb 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
ColbyLoser, why don't you stay with your bong and sister/waterbed and leave the grownups alone!
Why dont you admit you are a danger to our community?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With help from goat, wily Clydesdale goes on la... 22 min SPLAT 5
Crack house across from Dominican hospital 1 hr SPLAT 6
Will John Colby EARN a single penny this year? (Jan '16) 5 hr SPLAT 41
What did FAT Pat get from 10 yrs at Cabrillo? 7 hr SPLAT 8
Why do people post anonymously? 22 hr Woof 43
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? Sun DoHenry 9
How much did ColbyLOONs cost us this month? (Feb '13) Sat SPLAT 47

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages