Scotts Valley "Buzz": Dangerous Teacher
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#21 Apr 29, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you wouldn't want to be you.
I wouldn't want to be you either.
The only problem with running away, is you have to bring yourself with you.
Loser.
None of this makes sense.

Have you been smoking what Buzz is smoking today?

It's friends like you that are bring Buzz down.
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#22 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CALIFORNIA: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd and graphic and may offend:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
WARNING/PREDATOR ALERT FOR ALL SC COUNTY PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 235 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
Please help gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!
National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse:
http://endteacherabuse.org/
I just found more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!
New Buzz quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for Buzz, people, the community needs to be warned!
Keep signing the petition!
Help catch this possible predator!!!!
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!!
And the Parrot said

Sunnyvale, CA

#23 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Rawwk, "Unlike the ColbyLOONS" Rawk!!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#24 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What's changed other than you being voted dumber than a box of rock by a 5-1 margin?
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#25 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
What's changed other than you being voted dumber than a box of rock by a 5-1 margin?
You will see.
Buzz

United States

#26 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You will see.
Did therapy help you control your urges to molest?
Sure didn't stop you from peeping in your neighbors windows. I'm surprised that only 28 signed your eviction petition or did they have only a few minutes to get the papers in?
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#27 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did therapy help you control your urges to molest?
Sure didn't stop you from peeping in your neighbors windows. I'm surprised that only 28 signed your eviction petition or did they have only a few minutes to get the papers in?
You sound completely insane.

This post is almost as bad as your incest posts.

Get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
Buzz

United States

#28 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound completely insane.
This post is almost as bad as your incest posts.
Nothing about it is untrue, John. You're the one who wrote about spying on his neighbors at 4 AM making love in their own apartment and called the police on them. You also talk about 28 of your neighbors claiming your child molester in their eviction petition.
A decent human being would not do the things you've admitted to doing in this forum. A halfway intelligent human being would never tell such things about their private lives in a public forum.
I guess after being a welfare leech for over 20 years you've lost all sense of proportion dignity or pride and are comfortable being a bottom feeder.
You try to make yourself feel better by accusing others of year failings so you're not alone at the bottom. Unfortunately John it's just not working for you.
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#29 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing about it is untrue, John. You're the one who wrote about spying on his neighbors at 4 AM making love in their own apartment and called the police on them. You also talk about 28 of your neighbors claiming your child molester in their eviction petition.
A decent human being would not do the things you've admitted to doing in this forum. A halfway intelligent human being would never tell such things about their private lives in a public forum.
I guess after being a welfare leech for over 20 years you've lost all sense of proportion dignity or pride and are comfortable being a bottom feeder.
You try to make yourself feel better by accusing others of year failings so you're not alone at the bottom. Unfortunately John it's just not working for you.
It's all lies, and you must be really out of it today to think that anyone who has read it would think otherwise.

You really need to get some help, Buzz.
Buzz

United States

#30 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all lies, and you must be really out of it today to think that anyone who has read it would think otherwise.
You really need to get some help, Buzz.
All they have to do is Google John Colby Santa Cruz California or check out his LinkedIn page and everything I said about you is pretty well verifiable through that.

You do have to be mentally ill to put out a LinkedIn page like yours, John. I couldn't imagine you would brag about not having a job since 1992 and being fired from the only two jobs he had before that and they lasted a total of two years four months.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#31 May 4, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
All they have to do is Google John Colby Santa Cruz California or check out his LinkedIn page and everything I said about you is pretty well verifiable through that.
You do have to be mentally ill to put out a LinkedIn page like yours, John. I couldn't imagine you would brag about not having a job since 1992 and being fired from the only two jobs he had before that and they lasted a total of two years four months.
If they look at that linkedin page (that you probably created, Buzz), all they will see is that you continue to harass a guy named John Colby.

Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#33 May 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CALIFORNIA: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd and graphic and may offend:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
WARNING/PREDATOR ALERT FOR ALL SC COUNTY PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 235 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
Please help gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!
National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse:
http://endteacherabuse.org/
I just found more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!
New Buzz quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for Buzz, people, the community needs to be warned!
Keep signing the petition!
Help catch this possible predator!!!!
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!!!
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#34 May 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!!!
Haven't yet, ColbyLoon, maybe because there is no truth in anything you posted. No one I know reads this forum and the only place I've used the name "Buzz" is in this and other Sentinel forums.

We know all about you, John: John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Sum Dim

Fremont, CA

#35 May 9, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't yet, ColbyLoon, maybe because there is no truth in anything you posted. No one I know reads this forum and the only place I've used the name "Buzz" is in this and other Sentinel forums.
We know all about you, John: John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
It's all true, Buzz.

Unlike you, I post links to back up statements I make.

Get some help, you really need it.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#36 May 9, 2013
Fuax Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all true, Buzz.
Unlike you, I post links to back up statements I make.
Get some help, you really need it.
Get off your bong and go back to bed ColbyLoon. Your real identity is well known. You know nothing about any of your critics other than what they've posted.
Why didn't you switch apartments with Fat Pat? Was yours a better location for peeping on your neighbors? Closer to the dumpster?
Sum Dim

Sunol, CA

#37 May 9, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your bong and go back to bed ColbyLoon. Your real identity is well known. You know nothing about any of your critics other than what they've posted.
Why didn't you switch apartments with Fat Pat? Was yours a better location for peeping on your neighbors? Closer to the dumpster?
My name isn't ColbyLoon and I don't live in an apartment.

Have you considered professional help, Buzz?
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#38 May 9, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't ColbyLoon and I don't live in an apartment.
Have you considered professional help, Buzz?
No, you're John Colby and you're a section 8 dwelling troll who lives in Mission Garedens apts on 90 Grandview. I can give you your sister "Meka" phone number so you can call and explain why you exacerbated her health problems by not switching apartments.

Also you posting another respected poster's name. Sum Dim would never post the mindless drivel that John Colby does. That's why when you posted under reality check you got hammered and when real realty check posted, he was lauded.

John Colby, failure,copycat, loon and despicable peeping Tom sibling.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#39 May 9, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're John Colby and you're a section 8 dwelling troll who lives in Mission Garedens apts on 90 Grandview. I can give you your sister "Meka" phone number so you can call and explain why you exacerbated her health problems by not switching apartments.
Also you posting another respected poster's name. Sum Dim would never post the mindless drivel that John Colby does. That's why when you posted under reality check you got hammered and when real realty check posted, he was lauded.
John Colby, failure,copycat, loon and despicable peeping Tom sibling.
There's no way that Sum Dim is John Colby....wasn't he a friend of yours, Buzz?

You really need to get some help.
Talia

Union City, CA

#40 May 15, 2013
More new "Buzz" info has been found recently:

Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
RealityCheck ScottsValley

Union City, CA

#42 May 15, 2013
Talia wrote:
More new "Buzz" info has been found recently:
Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
Thanks for your help, Talia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downtown Santa Cruz feels the Bern, rally draws... 4 hr Woof 3
Could this be the new face of IndyManure? 6 hr LMAO 3
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) 7 hr johnporkspat 36
Fail again John 16 hr Woof 25
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) 16 hr Woof 124
News Women increasingly using meth to lose weight, p... (Feb '08) 16 hr Woof 10
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? Mon Revolting 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages