Scotts Valley "Buzz": Dangerous Teacher

Posted in the Davenport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reality Check

Scotts Valley, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CALIFORNIA: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd and graphic and may offend:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

WARNING/PREDATOR ALERT FOR ALL SC COUNTY PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 235 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

Please help gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!

National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse:

http://endteacherabuse.org/

I just found more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!

New Buzz quotes:

"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"

"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."

Keep searching for Buzz, people, the community needs to be warned!

Keep signing the petition!

Help catch this possible predator!!!!
Buzz

Berkeley, CA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Buzz is not a teacher or a real person, but Topix avatar.
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

Scotts Valley, CA

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Buzz is not a teacher or a real person, but Topix avatar.
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
More cut and paste? No one believes this, Buzz.

The majority of topix users understand that you are potentially very dangerous.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
More cut and paste? No one believes this, Buzz.
The majority of topix users understand that you are potentially very dangerous.
I've never been accused of being a child molester, John Colby. 28 of your neighbors in Mission Gardens on Grandview in SantaCruz wrote in a petition to have you evicted. You are one sick loon when you're off your meds. You love to accuse your critics of sharing your perversions.
Does that make you feel normal John?
Reality Check

Scotts Valley, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been accused of being a child molester, John Colby. 28 of your neighbors in Mission Gardens on Grandview in SantaCruz wrote in a petition to have you evicted. You are one sick loon when you're off your meds. You love to accuse your critics of sharing your perversions.
Does that make you feel normal John?
I'm not John, and I don't believe the lies you are spreading about him.

I think you need to get some help before you hurt someone.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not John, and I don't believe the lies you are spreading about him.
I think you need to get some help before you hurt someone.
Everyone familiar with Topix knows you're John Colby who hijacked the original Reality Check's posting name. You've posted way too much personal information as to your career of failure and perversity. Anyone can google John Colby and find out just how insane you are. You can cry "I'm not John" like the welfare entitled baby you are, but you'll always be John Colby.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone familiar with Topix knows you're John Colby who hijacked the original Reality Check's posting name. You've posted way too much personal information as to your career of failure and perversity. Anyone can google John Colby and find out just how insane you are. You can cry "I'm not John" like the welfare entitled baby you are, but you'll always be John Colby.
Buzz, this post doesn't make any sense.

Please get some help before you hurt someone.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Hey Lardass, how's the job search going?
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#9 Apr 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey Lardass, how's the job search going?
That's an interesting question/troll post from a guy in his 50s who weighs 235 pounds (minimum).
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
But DBS's weight is not on trial here, this post is all about warning the community about the dangers of Buzz.
Disgusted

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
But DBS's weight is not on trial here, this post is all about warning the community about the dangers of Buzz.
Why did 28 neighbors say that you are a child molester? That's a lot of people . I'm sure there's something more to the aeration since you keep dodging it.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did 28 neighbors say that you are a child molester? That's a lot of people . I'm sure there's something more to the aeration since you keep dodging it.
No neighbors ever said that about me.

Your question doesn't even make sense. Wouldn't neighbors just call the police if they thought someone was a molester?

Buzz is the danger to the community. The proof is here on topix.
Disgusted

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No neighbors ever said that about me.
Your question doesn't even make sense. Wouldn't neighbors just call the police if they thought someone was a molester?
Buzz is the danger to the community. The proof is here on topix.
It's all shown in the Why do 28 of Colby's neighbors petition for his eviction thread and you ought to know since you posted the damning information, peeping John.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all shown in the Why do 28 of Colby's neighbors petition for his eviction thread and you ought to know since you posted the damning information, peeping John.
My name isn't John.

I don't believe the lies you have spread about him, either.

I mean what neighbors would create a petition instead of going to the police over such a serious matter?

Buzz, you really need to get some help.

Making up a million names and posting this over and over again isn't going to get you the help you need.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Your name is John and admitted in a post that you were peeping in your neighbors windows watching your neighbors make love and then get pissed because the cops wouldn't do anything. Told you to stay in your apartment and mind your own business, did they? Perv!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Your name is John and admitted in a post that you were peeping in your neighbors windows watching your neighbors make love and then get pissed because the cops wouldn't do anything. Told you to stay in your apartment and mind your own business, did they? Perv!
More crazy, creepy, and unbelievable lies from Buzz.

Notice how Buzz never includes links with his lies.

Buzz, you are a danger to the community and we have provided the links in this thread to prove it.

Roger

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Here's your links:

http://blog.hud.gov/index.php/2011/04/07/hud-...

To quote:
"Later, this group of tenants, perceiving me to be homosexual, ramped up their campaign of terror against my sister and I. They taunted me with homophobic profanities, vandalized my sister’s car with a gay hate symbol, and organized a petition with 23 signatures to wrongfully evict my sister and I from Mission Gardens. " (4/8/11)

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/04/13/hud...

To quote:
"At Mission Gardens, a gang of adult predators stalk residents who they perceive to be LGBT. They taunt them with homophobic profanities. They vandalize cars with LGBT hate symbols. They solicit neighbors with petitions to run (perceived) LGBT residents out of the apartment complex and off of the Section 8 program." (4/13/11)
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#18 Apr 25, 2013
Roger wrote:
Here's your links:
http://blog.hud.gov/index.php/2011/04/07/hud-...
To quote:
"Later, this group of tenants, perceiving me to be homosexual, ramped up their campaign of terror against my sister and I. They taunted me with homophobic profanities, vandalized my sister’s car with a gay hate symbol, and organized a petition with 23 signatures to wrongfully evict my sister and I from Mission Gardens. " (4/8/11)
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/04/13/hud...
To quote:
"At Mission Gardens, a gang of adult predators stalk residents who they perceive to be LGBT. They taunt them with homophobic profanities. They vandalize cars with LGBT hate symbols. They solicit neighbors with petitions to run (perceived) LGBT residents out of the apartment complex and off of the Section 8 program." (4/13/11)
You can cite as many anonymous posts as you want, but they aren't credible.

You cant prove that Colby left those comments, and there is evidence they are lies because there have been a ton of different fakers on topix pretending to be Colby, including Buzz himself.

So those comments were most likely left by Buzz.

I'd say those posts are more evidence against Buzz, who clearly has left dozens if not hundreds of comments on topix that are lies or false accusations of incest, etc.

Buzz actually seems proud of leaving those incest comments.
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Your name is John!
No, my name isn't John.

And I am not a "Colby".

DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my name isn't John.
And I am not a "Colby".
I can see why you wouldn't want to be you.

I wouldn't want to be you either.

The only problem with running away, is you have to bring yourself with you.

Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To combat crime, Santa Cruz council members con... (Jul '10) 4 hr All of Santa Cruz 63
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 23 hr Tourist in Anaheim 26
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mon Minimum wage 2,651
News Teen gets life sentence for Beach Hill fatal st... (Aug '10) Jul '16 helms 63
News County, Sierra Northern fail to see eye to eye ... (Sep '10) Jul '15 ANON 79
News Cops and Courts: Jan. 9, 2015: Salinas man hit ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 John Stigmata cousin 4
News Photo leads to identity theft arrest in Santa Cruz (May '14) May '14 Jeffryhelms 8

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages