Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

He said someone was a "John Colby sockpuppet" in the Facebook group CFABSC yesterday....

https://www.facebook.com/eric.rowland.902

He also sounds like he is a TBSC member.
Petra Craptalkin

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Of course you know all this because you've been trolling Facebook as "Joe Landon".

John Colby. World's dumbest troll.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
He said someone was a "John Colby sockpuppet" in the Facebook group CFABSC yesterday....
https://www.facebook.com/eric.rowland.902
He also sounds like he is a TBSC member.
Now ColbyLOON has a new enemy to stalk:

Go ahead John, make up a bunch of manure about his entire family tree, and then back up your crackpot accusations with some other garbage that you posted.

Exactly what kind of behaviour that got you booted out of MGA.

Nope, ya can't fix stupid.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Petra Craptalkin wrote:
Of course you know all this because you've been trolling Facebook as "Joe Landon".
John Colby. World's dumbest troll.
Joe got the job done and dug up the name of another topix TBSC troll to add to the list.

Well done, Joe.

Sum Dim sounds jealous.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

I just saved the names on Eric Rowland's Facebook friends list. No Dave Beebe on it, but it is certainly a whose who of Take Back Santa Cruz members.

I wonder if they all know about his trolling?

Or if only the leaders know, or what?
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
I just saved the names on Eric Rowland's Facebook friends list. No Dave Beebe on it, but it is certainly a whose who of Take Back Santa Cruz members.
So what?

your irrelevant point is?????
The Real Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

I think Eric Rowland might be "RealityCheck SantaCruz"....he is using the same phrases that troll uses.
WooF

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
That he's spamming frantically on his stolen "free wifi". He's just proven:
John Colby, recently evicted from his section 8 apartment at Mission Gardens for harassing, stalking and making up slanderous stories about fellow residents, continues this behavior on Topix.
John employs a tactic that he learned from fellow nutcase, Becky Johnson, that if you tell a lie over and over and over people will then come to believe it. It never did work for her and it sure hasn't worked for him!
He brags about having a PhD from UC Santa Cruz but hasn't worked in over 20 years. The only two jobs John actually had as a result of that degree lasted just over a year before he was fired. As a result he gets anxious and suffers from insomnia thus managing to get on welfare, along with his obese sister Pat and two emotional therapy cats. Considering the amount of crying, lying, threatening, stalking and bullying he does in this forum those cats just aren't working for him!
It would be mentally a whole lot healthier for John to relocate to somewhere where his past is unknown and start over. John, being intentionally unhealthy will probably not do that but will find a new location in which to continue his harassment.
John is too stupid too learn from past mistakes.
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Some more info about Eric Rowland:

Worked at SynOptics.
Attended UC Davis.
Went to San Lorenzo Valley High, Class of 1982 · Felton, California.
Made crab thermidor on January 28, 2013.
Went to Burning Man in 2009.
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Eric Rowland also appeared and started posting in CFABSC after "RealityCheck SantaCruz" left that group.

You all should read his posts, he sounds just like RealityCheck.

CFABSC
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

If this is true, it means that "RealityCheck SantaCruz" is just one of Eric Rowland's sockpuppets lol
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if Jeremy Leonard knows Rowland by his real name only?

"RealityCheck SantaCruz" has said he was with the Clean Team when Ken Skindog Collins assaulted the homeless person, but Leonard doesn't appear to know him when talking to him online.

So maybe Leonard knows him as Rowland but not as Reality Check?
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

From the Sentinel:

Do Something

Re:“Brand New Bag”(Currents, June 12): TJ didn't envision TCT [The Clean Team] picking up trash. He highlighted the issue, actually did go out and pick up trash (on the cliffs) and the City did...nothing. The other concerned citizens had two choices. Continue to watch the City do nothing, or do something. So we did, and we do. I for one am not interested in the politics of who administers a Facebook page, though it should be pointed out that TJ has since moved out of state. What is it he would do from Oklahoma to help Santa Cruz?

As for Ken Collins, he made a mistake and apologized. Given that Santa Cruz has a rep for giving thieves, junkies and even dealers a second chance, how about the same for someone doing good instead of bad? It should also be pointed out that he used a trash grabber, not "a metal stick," which sounds like a weapon. A small point, but visualization is key for readers.

Simply put, community members who help clean up the community each week should be applauded (as we are each week by drivers, bikers and walkers) instead of local media focusing on ginned up controversies.

Eric Rowland
Santa Cruz

http://www.santacruz.com/news/2013/06/25/lett...
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

He is talking about the Clean Team scandal video where Ken Collins assaulted the homeless guy....

Santa Cruz Clean Team Scandal Video with Faces Obscured
http://youtu.be/NMTYSZocv4k
MGA Resident

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey John,

I noticed Steve blocked and banned your latest "Joe Landon" dumbass sockpuppet from his group.

So I guess you'll be back to trolling here now?
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Yes, it appears that Eric Rowland is "RealityCheck SantaCruz"...that is my opinion at least.....

He said this in CFABSC....

"OK, I'll bite. What's a 'TBSC message tree'?
As for asking about your name, surely you don't think sending an email would tax him to the point of 'focusing his energies', do you? It's an email. People send hundreds a day."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...

"I'll bite" is a signature "RealityCheck SantaCruz" phrase.

Another TBSC troll identified.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
It's good to know if Rowland ever decides to run for public office....or the Public Safety Task Force, like his TBSC buddy Steve "I'm fine with junkies dying" Schlicht.....

On a Sentinel article, "RealityCheck SantaCruz" said....

"Clarification? The beginning of the article says one had a knife, one a rifle. It goes on to say that one had a shotgun. So which was it - shotgun or rifle? Both? Inquiring minds want to know.(and want a CCW to pop a cap in Sancho's azz.)"

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

Why does he think that police should be able to execute suspects on the spot?
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

MGA Resident wrote:
Hey John,
I noticed Steve blocked and banned your latest "Joe Landon" dumbass sockpuppet from his group.
So I guess you'll be back to trolling here now?
I believe Steve told the group the ban was only temporary, so I bet Joe will be back later tonight!

I am a BIG Joe fan!
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Yes, it appears that Eric Rowland is "RealityCheck SantaCruz"...that is my opinion at least.....
But then thankfully YOUR opinion doesn't count for anything, does it?
Fans

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
I am a BIG Joe fan!
I'll bet you sure are, in the same manner that your imaginary "Parents Club" posters are a fan of "RC"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••