Buzz and the "30 Neighbors" Lie

Posted in the Davenport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Anonymous internet troll "Buzz" is harassing John and Pat Colby, saying they are in an incestuous relationship, and saying because of it, 30 of their neighbors want them out.

This is all another one of Buzz's lies, and here is an example of what he has said:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

There are more sick lies from "Buzz" collected at:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Buzz is breaking the law and he needs to be held accountable for it.
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Also, here is a warning about "Buzz"
He may be a teacher in the area

DANGEROUS/ABUSIVE TEACHER ALERT: To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz" (he may also be using the name "DBS"), but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for incest allegations by Buzz and many of his fake/stalker names.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL LOCAL PARENTS: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

It's hard to tell how many names Buzz posts under, and he may be "DBS"

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Post it here! Repost it!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
The fact of the matter is, John Colby's neighbors at his section-8 Ghetto on Grandview, circulated a petition to have him and FAT Pat evicted, for all of the problems they were causing.
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2013
DBS wrote:
The fact of the matter is, John Colby's neighbors at his section-8 Ghetto on Grandview, circulated a petition to have him and FAT Pat evicted, for all of the problems they were causing.
Yes, Buzz said they were offended by the incest.

Now go tell another lie, troll.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Buzz said they were offended by the incest.
Now go tell another lie, troll.
Go have FAT Pat sit on your face until you stop squirming and turn blue.

Again.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Feb 16, 2013
https://www.change.org/users/713844
28 signatures on said petition for eviction by John's own words.

John's mention of "resident parents" being told "false stories" that he is a "child molester" is ironic considering his current campaign against Buzz.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Feb 16, 2013
eviction party wrote:
https://www.change.org/users/7 13844
28 signatures on said petition for eviction by John's own words.
John's mention of "resident parents" being told "false stories" that he is a "child molester" is ironic considering his current campaign against Buzz.
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAa!!!!

Game, set, match!!!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!

WAY TO GO ColbyLOON!!!!!!!

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#10 Feb 16, 2013
eviction party wrote:
https://www.change.org/users/7 13844
28 signatures on said petition for eviction by John's own words.
John's mention of "resident parents" being told "false stories" that he is a "child molester" is ironic considering his current campaign against Buzz.
Just one more example of the real John Colby being exponentially worse than anything he claims about his numerous and anonymous critics. His sizable hindquarters must be covered with bite marks, right, jeffie!
ColbyLOON got STOMPED

San Jose, CA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAa!!!!
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
eviction party wrote:
https://www.change.org/users/7 13844
28 signatures on said petition for eviction by John's own words.
John's mention of "resident parents" being told "false stories" that he is a "child molester" is ironic considering his current campaign against Buzz.
It was still obviously a lie on Buzz's part.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
eviction party wrote:
https://www.change.org/users/7 13844
28 signatures on said petition for eviction by John's own words.
John's mention of "resident parents" being told "false stories" that he is a "child molester" is ironic considering his current campaign against Buzz.
Did anyone click on this link?

It just goes to a profile page, and the information "eviction party" referenced isn't there.

Trolling at its worst.
ColbyLOON got STOMPED

San Jose, CA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone click on this link?
It just goes to a profile page, and the information "eviction party" referenced isn't there.
Trolling at its worst.
WRONG AGAIN!!!

It has YOU whining about YOUR neighbor's petition to get YOU booted out!!!!
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#15 Feb 16, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more example of the real John Colby being exponentially worse than anything he claims about his numerous and anonymous critics. His sizable hindquarters must be covered with bite marks, right, jeffie!
It sounds like Colby was complaining about them telling lies just like he is complaining about you.

You are the real danger, Buzz, not Colby, and the lies you tell about him make you a bad person.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#16 Feb 16, 2013
I like this thread because four of the trolls who are harasssing Colby proved they are liars in it.
Buzz

United States

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I like this thread because four of the trolls who are harasssing Colby proved they are liars in it.
Are you denying that 28 of your neighbors John signed a petition claiming your child molester? You really want to go there?
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone click on this link?
It just goes to a profile page, and the information "eviction party" referenced isn't there.
This information, John?

"Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!

John Colby commented on the petition 8 months ago
Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!

I have been discriminated against at my apartment complex because some residents don't believe they must live with someone they perceive to be gay. They gathered 28 signatures on a petition to evict my sister and I from our apartment complex. They have slurred me with homophobic taunts and told resident parents false stories that I am a child molester.

I am afraid that they'll make false claims to the police. The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is investigating these residents for stealing my gay and lesbian mail, then slandering me off of it.

No one should be discriminated against because they are gay, or are perceived to be gay. Please don't punish this two year old because of bigots like the ones who have been terrorizing me."
https://www.change.org/users/713844

I don't suppose you'd want anybody to click the "more activity" link near the bottom to display said information, now, would you?

Buzz

United States

#19 Feb 16, 2013
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
This information, John?
"Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!
John Colby commented on the petition 8 months ago
Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!
I have been discriminated against at my apartment complex because some residents don't believe they must live with someone they perceive to be gay. They gathered 28 signatures on a petition to evict my sister and I from our apartment complex. They have slurred me with homophobic taunts and told resident parents false stories that I am a child molester.
I am afraid that they'll make false claims to the police. The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is investigating these residents for stealing my gay and lesbian mail, then slandering me off of it.
No one should be discriminated against because they are gay, or are perceived to be gay. Please don't punish this two year old because of bigots like the ones who have been terrorizing me."
https://www.change.org/users/713844
I don't suppose you'd want anybody to click the "more activity" link near the bottom to display said information, now, would you?
Ouch!
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you denying that 28 of your neighbors John signed a petition claiming your child molester? You really want to go there?
Well I've told you a million times my name isn't John....and you can go wherever you want, but John's neighbors lying about him is no different than you lying about him.

It still makes you a bad person, Buzz.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#21 Feb 16, 2013
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
This information, John?
"Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!
John Colby commented on the petition 8 months ago
Carilion Clinic: Family is family.Don't kick kids out of the pool because they have gay dads!
I have been discriminated against at my apartment complex because some residents don't believe they must live with someone they perceive to be gay. They gathered 28 signatures on a petition to evict my sister and I from our apartment complex. They have slurred me with homophobic taunts and told resident parents false stories that I am a child molester.
I am afraid that they'll make false claims to the police. The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is investigating these residents for stealing my gay and lesbian mail, then slandering me off of it.
No one should be discriminated against because they are gay, or are perceived to be gay. Please don't punish this two year old because of bigots like the ones who have been terrorizing me."
https://www.change.org/users/713844
I don't suppose you'd want anybody to click the "more activity" link near the bottom to display said information, now, would you?
This is the first time I have read this, but it sure doesn't change anything.

Why is it ok for Colby's neighbors to lie about him?

How does that justify Buzz also lying about him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hows the hangover going Tom 3 hr Woof 8
Hows the job search going John 7 hr WooF 3
News Boulder Creek couple arrested in child sex abus... (Jan '10) Thu Yourepathetic 61
All quiet on the Western front Wed Reality Check 9
News Downtown Accountability Program makes strides i... Wed tin lizzy 19
News SC Mountain Brewing marks decade of beer making Wed tin lizzy 1
News Cops and Courts: Jan. 9, 2015: Salinas man hit ... Jan '15 John Stigmata cousin 5
More from around the web

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]