Since: May 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Jul 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed, I can't take you seriously if you can't even count (or are you lying?)
Go down the list and count all the threads about Colby.
Or count all the times DBS asks, out of the blue, if Colby has found a job yet.
You are either lying to us on topix or you are lying to yourself.
That's the point. I did count the posts on that page. Admittedly not the best use of my time yesterday, but it was an interesting experiment. Out of 100 posts displayed on that page, 79 were started by you. About 50 were last responded to by you, and a few were created by you and only responded to by you.

So no, I am not lying, but yes, you are a moron.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#23 Jul 29, 2013
Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point. I did count the posts on that page. Admittedly not the best use of my time yesterday, but it was an interesting experiment. Out of 100 posts displayed on that page, 79 were started by you. About 50 were last responded to by you, and a few were created by you and only responded to by you.
You complain when I jokingly say that DBS is Buzz, or even if I speculate that the TBSC trolls on here are using multiple names to stalk people, and now you are saying that everyone who has started a thread is me?

This is an example of a lie of yours.

You realize that other people are posting parody type posts on topix besides me, dont you?

How could legitimately claim you know who is posting what, and how could you with a straight face claim that only one person is responding to all of you trolls?

It's not true that I started all of the posts you are referring to.

Also, go back a few pages and count all of the 'Colby' posts, there are more than you are admitting to.

Or count how many times DBS has trolled asking the question if so and so has a job?

Your statistics are like FOXNEWS stats.

And what do you think of Donny B starting his day today (and everyday) by spamming that same countdown of his?

You must have noticed it, because his name is all over the list.

Why dont you admonish him?

I feel like you fuel hissy fits like the one he is having.

There is a real lack of sincerity with you, Natol.

Are you really going to pretend you are talking about 'the facts'?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#24 Jul 29, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAaa!!!!!
Never forget that Ed doesn't have any respect for you!
Capon John

United States

#25 Jul 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You complain when I jokingly say that DBS is Buzz, or even if I speculate that the TBSC trolls on here are using multiple names to stalk people, and now you are saying that everyone who has started a thread is me?
This is an example of a lie of yours.
You realize that other people are posting parody type posts on topix besides me, dont you?
How could legitimately claim you know who is posting what, and how could you with a straight face claim that only one person is responding to all of you trolls?
It's not true that I started all of the posts you are referring to.
Also, go back a few pages and count all of the 'Colby' posts, there are more than you are admitting to.
Or count how many times DBS has trolled asking the question if so and so has a job?
Your statistics are like FOXNEWS stats.
And what do you think of Donny B starting his day today (and everyday) by spamming that same countdown of his?
You must have noticed it, because his name is all over the list.
Why dont you admonish him?
I feel like you fuel hissy fits like the one he is having.
There is a real lack of sincerity with you, Natol.
Are you really going to pretend you are talking about 'the facts'?
Give it up John! Ed Natol sliced and diced you up like a Ginsu knife commercial. He's right on and you're just a soon-to-be evicted trolling loon. You have absolutely no knowledge of truth or facts!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#26 Jul 29, 2013
Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let him chum the boards. If he forces a response, don't feed him a tease - beat him over the head with facts. Otherwise it will just feed an endless cycle of crap.
Buzz and Donny B didn't take your advice today, Ed.

Did you really think they would?

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Jul 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Never forget that Ed doesn't have any respect for you!
And even less for you.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#28 Jul 29, 2013
Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
And even less for you.
Yawn.

Is this another example of you slicing and dicing someone, Ed?

That's what your troll buddy up there is saying, that you are slicing and dicing.

Do you really believe you arent a troll?
Reality Morons

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Jul 29, 2013
Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed a small correction to your post:

It should be -- you are morons.

More than one individual is posting as Reality Check.
Channeling BJ

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Jul 29, 2013
Reality Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed a small correction to your post:
It should be -- you are morons.
More than one individual is posting as Reality Check.
He's referring to the very obvious Colby one. Any one familiar with this forum have no trouble recognizing Colby's posts. Ed is no fool and obviously the Reality Check harassing him is Colby. Also Colby's posts are the ones collecting the clueless, nuts and spam ratings.
Did WooF authorize this

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Jul 29, 2013
Did Pat eat this

Santa Cruz, CA

#32 Jul 29, 2013
Did WooF authorize this wrote:
http://www.mydesert.com/articl e/20130716/OPINION01/307160018 /Our-Voice-Unauthorized-steril izations-an-outrageous-practic e?nclick_check=1
http://english.people.com.cn/90782/90873/7591...
...all by herself?
Big Brother WooF rejected

Santa Cruz, CA

#33 Jul 29, 2013
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#34 Jul 30, 2013
No one is following Ed's advice.

DBS refuses to get a job

Buzz refuses to get mental help

'RealityCheck SantaCruz' refuses to call the police about the assault on the homeless person he witnessed

Donny B refuses to definitively say he is not Dave Beebe (I think Beebe could sue him for this)

Quien Sabe aka 'name games' refuses to break up with DBS

Sum Dim refuses to come out of hiding

Ed Natol refuses to admit he is an enabler

I guess its just another day on topix with the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls.

Santa Cruz, CA

#35 Jul 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DBS refuses to get a job
'RealityCheck SantaCruz' refuses to call the police about the assault on the homeless person he witnessed
Donny B refuses to definitively say he is not Dave Beebe (I think Beebe could sue him for this)
Actually, the only person I've given advice to is you. That was to stop acting like a whiny, pathetic shut in and get a freaking life. You might want to try it, as it might stop people from treating you like the little btch you are.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#36 Jul 30, 2013
Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the only person I've given advice to is you. That was to stop acting like a whiny, pathetic shut in and get a freaking life. You might want to try it, as it might stop people from treating you like the little btch you are.
You aren't treating me like anything.

You are typing on your keyboard.

You call me Colby and I dont care if you want to perpetuate that lie, but you wouldn't disrespect me in real life, that's for sure.

Your trolling is weak, and your hissy-fits are embarrassing to watch, frankly.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#37 Jul 30, 2013
Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let him chum the boards. If he forces a response, don't feed him a tease - beat him over the head with facts. Otherwise it will just feed an endless cycle of crap.
Here's the advice you gave your buddies, you loony old Take Back Santa Cruz troll.
Really Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#38 Jul 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
You call me Colby and I dont care if you want to perpetuate that lie, but you wouldn't disrespect me in real life, that's for sure.
John Colby is an internet tough guy?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#41 Jul 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes I would.

Santa Cruz, CA

#43 Jul 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't treating me like anything.
You are typing on your keyboard.
Your trolling is weak, and your hissy-fits are embarrassing to watch, frankly.
The interesting thing is that in the year+ that I had been on this board, I only posted 20 times, just a tad over one a month. Yet, somehow you perceived me to be such a threat that you throw me in with some other "x is a PEST" threads. You have to call Beetlejuice 3 times, but you only have to drop my name once.

You accuse me multiple times of being a lair, yet when asked to point out where you somehow just gloss right over it. Then you have the nerve to drop a bald faced steaming load of BS on my plate this morning. Here it is again - "You call me Colby and I dont care if you want to perpetuate that lie, but you wouldn't disrespect me in real life, that's for sure." Here's the kicker, I've never accused you of that. Go back and check. Even though I've doubled m number of postings in the last week, there still aren't too many so it shouldn't take long. I can wait...

Did you find it? Didn't think so, You can apologize now. As for real life, I sure you raise roses and orphans, but all I have to go with is what you post here. In that case all I can conclude is that you are a sock puppetmaster, a spammer, troll, and a lifeless dick. YTo might want to look into that.
IndybayFail

Santa Cruz, CA

#44 Jul 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
True
Reality Check wrote:
DBS refuses to get a job
Not True
Reality Check wrote:
Why would someone get mental help when they don't have a mental issues?
Reality Check wrote:
Why would this person have to, if it was an assault the perp would be questioned by the cops cause it's all over the internet on video in a smear campaign, unless it wasn't an assault.
Reality Check wrote:
Why would he sue Dave Beebe when it was you that brought that name into the conversation while trying to identify Donny B as you cyberstalked him?
Reality Check wrote:
Just another troll baited question by you.
Reality Check wrote:
Says who, you?
Reality Check wrote:
What does he enable? He responded a few times to you on Topix and now he's an enabler?
Reality Check wrote:
You guess way too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davenport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy: Washington girl was strangled, stabbed (Mar '10) 1 hr south side locos13 3
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Sat Sickly 36
News 2 NorCal brothel operators arrested in raids (Sep '10) Fri Just a mom 58
News Shake-up in Planning Department raises question... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Elijah 37
What is going on with the crystal meth swollen ... Feb 11 Donny B 2
News Sparkling reindeer-dung jewelry sells at Ill. zoo (Nov '09) Feb 8 Phart Shoppingly 3
News Teen gets life sentence for Beach Hill fatal st... (Aug '10) Jul '16 helms 63

Davenport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davenport Mortgages