San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Ed Natol may be the most pest-like of all the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls.

He acts like a "good guy" but he supports his fellow trolls without question for no matter what they do.

He is the ultimate TBSC "yes man".
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Clark Pest Control wrote:
Ed Natol may be the most pest-like of all the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls.
He acts like a "good guy" but he supports his fellow trolls without question for no matter what they do.
He is the ultimate TBSC "yes man".
Are you still mad at Ed for humiliating you on FAT BJ's stupid Blog?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never read any of the comments on her blog.

I just think Ed lies.

And unlike you when you lie, DBS, Ed tries to act like he is honest.

At least you act like the troll you are.

I also dislike the lackies who kiss your butt like you are the leader of the gang.

You clearly are not in charge at Take Back Santa Cruz.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
It does amuse me when you trolls talk about commenting there, because she gets paid more from Google from the increased traffic you all provide to her blog.

Maybe that's why she trolls you lol
is Ed Natol TBSC

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Is Ed Natol another wannabe surfer from TBSC who trolls the Internet? I haven't seen Ed have the chutzpah yet to post on Facebook like the original RC and Ken Skindooggy Collins.

Since: May 12

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never read any of the comments on her blog.
I just think Ed lies.
And unlike you when you lie, DBS, Ed tries to act like he is honest.
At least you act like the troll you are.
I also dislike the lackies who kiss your butt like you are the leader of the gang.
You clearly are not in charge at Take Back Santa Cruz.
Don't think, find out. If you or any of your sock puppets think I've lied about anything, just let me know what you think is a lie and I'll tell you. I'm curious to find out.

I am also not a huge fan of DBS, now that you brought that up. I see him as equally guilty as you of trying to spam this board into uselessness. At one time topix was a great place to trade ideas. But over time, users I looked up to such as Karen and Xanth left and it has been pretty much overrun with assclowns. Normally I just skip it, but I saw my name mentioned.

I doubt Becky makes much money on her blog. If she did the last post would not have been 6+ months ago. I only check in once a month or so to see if anything is different. But Becky is now twitting, or twatting, or whatever the hell the kids call it these days. I tried to follow for a while, but that uberzionism gets old really quickly.
WooF obsessed with Becky

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

WooF aka Ed Natol showed that he is still obsessed with Becky Johnson. Sociopaths are always obsessed with the ones who got away like Julie Schaul.
ralph

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think, find out. If you or any of your sock puppets think I've lied about anything, just let me know what you think is a lie and I'll tell you. I'm curious to find out.
I am also not a huge fan of DBS, now that you brought that up. I see him as equally guilty as you of trying to spam this board into uselessness. At one time topix was a great place to trade ideas. But over time, users I looked up to such as Karen and Xanth left and it has been pretty much overrun with assclowns. Normally I just skip it, but I saw my name mentioned.
I doubt Becky makes much money on her blog. If she did the last post would not have been 6+ months ago. I only check in once a month or so to see if anything is different. But Becky is now twitting, or twatting, or whatever the hell the kids call it these days. I tried to follow for a while, but that uberzionism gets old really quickly.
Best post I've ever read on Topix, hands down, no doubt...truth. Sit down Colby clowns and anti-colby clowns, this guy just shut you all up. You can hate me, but what I've quoted sums up Topix for a generation of trolls./smirk
WooF aka Ed Natol

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

WooF aka Ed Natol trolls the Sentinel and Indybay. He's a despicable trouble maker. A fake and a fraud.

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Once again, instead of pointing to something I've said or done, the sock puppets break out with the name calling, because they've got nothing else in their sad little world. And who the fuck is Julie Schaul?

First off, I'm not Woof. Nor DBS, nor Dave, nor anybody else here, except me. Claiming otherwise just makes you look rock stupid. I'm not sure if that's any comfort to you. Maybe it's easier just pretend that it's only one person. I guess that's better then thinking that there's more then one person that thinks you're a knob.

Secondly. Ok then, where I have "trolled" the sentinel or indybay? If you cold provide a link to the last time on either. I gave up trying to have conversations on indybay, because if you do not Think Just Like Them, your post gets gassed. As an example, somebody claimed there that people wanted to get rid of the needle exchange so that the junkies will get AIDS and die off. I just want to point out that AIDS takes too long to be truly effective. You should just give them needles, cookers and what not and you'll just start finding them cooling off in the river bottom... but that post, pointing out the mistake in his thinking would have a life shorter then Polonium.

So, it's up to you. Prove me to be DBS or Woof. Show me where I've "trolled" the sentinel. Show me that there's more here then just a bunch of sock puppets being whiny bitches.
Thanks Ed

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

In two posts you have provided more entertainment and food for thought than two weeks of these "Colby clowns and anti-colby clowns."
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Ed Natol wrote:
Once again, instead of pointing to something I've said or done, the sock puppets break out with the name calling, because they've got nothing else in their sad little world. And who the fuck is Julie Schaul?
First off, I'm not Woof. Nor DBS, nor Dave, nor anybody else here, except me. Claiming otherwise just makes you look rock stupid. I'm not sure if that's any comfort to you. Maybe it's easier just pretend that it's only one person. I guess that's better then thinking that there's more then one person that thinks you're a knob.
Secondly. Ok then, where I have "trolled" the sentinel or indybay? If you cold provide a link to the last time on either. I gave up trying to have conversations on indybay, because if you do not Think Just Like Them, your post gets gassed. As an example, somebody claimed there that people wanted to get rid of the needle exchange so that the junkies will get AIDS and die off. I just want to point out that AIDS takes too long to be truly effective. You should just give them needles, cookers and what not and you'll just start finding them cooling off in the river bottom... but that post, pointing out the mistake in his thinking would have a life shorter then Polonium.
So, it's up to you. Prove me to be DBS or Woof. Show me where I've "trolled" the sentinel. Show me that there's more here then just a bunch of sock puppets being whiny bitches.
Dude, lighten up, he calls all the trolls "WooF", he's not saying you all are one person. Duh.

Haven't any of you Take Back Santa Cruz trolls ever heard of poetics?

How about parody?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also not a huge fan of DBS, now that you brought that up.
This is the real issue that needs to be addressed.

DBS is the root of this forum's problems.

He is the center of the troll universe.

I think you need to address this more often, Ed, instead of further bullying those who he bullies.

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

DBS is guilty only of consistently raising to your bait. Check this out - I picked a random page (in this case 12) and checked who started a tread. And it's you. Almost 4 out of 5 were started by you. So don't pull this professional victim shit. It's hard to believe that you are lifeless enough too be able to spam like that.

And nice dodge by the way. I noticed that you didn't touch any of the points I've brought up. So I ask again, where's the lie and where's the trolling on the sentinel. Put up or shut up.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Ed Natol wrote:
DBS is guilty only of consistently raising to your bait. Check this out - I picked a random page (in this case 12) and checked who started a tread. And it's you. Almost 4 out of 5 were started by you. So don't pull this professional victim shit. It's hard to believe that you are lifeless enough too be able to spam like that.
And nice dodge by the way. I noticed that you didn't touch any of the points I've brought up. So I ask again, where's the lie and where's the trolling on the sentinel. Put up or shut up.
Amen!
DBS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the real issue that needs to be addressed.
DBS is the root of this forum's problems.
He is the center of the troll universe.
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAaa!!!!!
Buzz

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAaa!!!!!
Again the loon is projecting. Soon he'll be spamming beneath a dingleberry tree in Pogonip. May be the great outdoors will provide him with a real reality check?
How long will it take for the dregs of society to evict him from there? Much faster than JSCO did I'll bet.

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the loon is projecting. Soon he'll be spamming beneath a dingleberry tree in Pogonip. May be the great outdoors will provide him with a real reality check?
How long will it take for the dregs of society to evict him from there? Much faster than JSCO did I'll bet.
Don't let him chum the boards. If he forces a response, don't feed him a tease - beat him over the head with facts. Otherwise it will just feed an endless cycle of crap.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Ed Natol wrote:
Ed, I can't take you seriously if you can't even count (or are you lying?)

Go down the list and count all the threads about Colby.

Or count all the times DBS asks, out of the blue, if Colby has found a job yet.

You are either lying to us on topix or you are lying to yourself.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Ed Natol wrote:
...and I never said you troll on the Sentinel. Someone else posted that on this thread. If I had to guess, I would guess that yes you have trolled on the Sentinel, but I can't remember any examples.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Davenport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••