Lying stalker DBS threatens me by phone

Posted in the Davenport Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

peeps. listen up and set your loon meter to stalker mode. listen to stalker DBS threatening me on the telephone to "STOP LYING!!!". will crazy DBS execute me for "LYING" like he advocates that police officers do to suspects?

https://sites.google.com/site/dbsstalkingvict...
N1tEL00N

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

the original curious cat wrote:
peeps. listen up and set your loon meter to stalker mode. listen to stalker DBS threatening me on the telephone to "STOP LYING!!!". will crazy DBS execute me for "LYING" like he advocates that police officers do to suspects?
https://sites.google.com/site/dbsstalkingvict...
Thanks fer tha soundbyte. Always phun to listen to some twisted audio or "Angry Noise"

lolzerz brah...
N1tEL00N

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 5, 2013
 
N1tEL00N

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 5, 2013
 
N1tEL00N

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

DBS must be using a floater number.....he got lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$ from those sniper sales to buy fancy VOIP gear to sit on his phat ass and spoof call u with....
N1tEL00N

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Much deeper voice. same guy he just was'nt drinking this time.
Pacific Bell

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rawwk "Get a job ya whackjob" Rawwk!!!
No Diddley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
Some day his trust fund will all be yours....
Why didn't you keep posting as curious cat and nite loon, ColbyLoon? The fumes from your fat sisters buttcrack confuse you?
Whoopie

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
Some day his trust fund will all be yours....
Also his house in Aptos. Then Pat can finally live without being exposed to second-hand-smoke from crazy chain-smoking, drug addict and drunks!
Pacific Bell

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Whoopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Also his house in Aptos. Then Pat can finally live without being exposed to second-hand-smoke from crazy chain-smoking, drug addict and drunks!
Is that before, or after you Litigate the JS Co. into receivership?

BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
No Diddley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Pacific Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that before, or after you Litigate the JS Co. into receivership?
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
ColbyLoon thinks receivership is when jeffry makes a deposit in his broad caboose.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your trust fund doing today, DBS?
Same as your job prospects!!

Doesn't exist.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Whoopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Pat can finally live without being exposed to second-hand-smoke from crazy chain-smoking, drug addict and drunks!
Pat could do that this very second had she not been cut from the HOME program for insisting that the mandatory property inspection be videotape, or heaven forbid she be able to separate from John and move out of Mission Gardens.

As seen both here and elsewhere, both John and Pat prefer to be seen wallowing in misery, frustration, and bitterness when they both could just move somewhere else for their own well-being.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your trust fund doing today, DBS?
Did your father realize you would be spending all day threatening cats on the phone when he put all that money into a trust for you?
If you didn't let your cats use the phone, they wouldn't hear anything that would affect their delicate sensibilities. Loon!
Curious Cat

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Crazy as it sounds Colby thinks his cats talk to him and tell him what to do.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? Did you spend all of the money in your trust fund?
Why won't your dad continue to add money to it?
Lying crapsack.

You already know that I haven't got a trustfund.

My Father's been dead for years.

Just like your job prospects.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? Did you spend all of the money in your trust fund?
Why won't your dad continue to add money to it?
It's March 8th, has your SSI trust fund been exhausted for the month? You've needed a lot of bong fuel to support your many hours of spamming.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.
You already know that I haven't got a trustfund.
My Father's been dead for years.
Just like your job prospects.
There's no reason you should deny that you have a trust fund.

Be proud of who you are.

Get a job if people are teasing you.

You need to take a deep breath and think about why you are threatening people on the internet.

I'm just saying that your bad behavior may have something to do with the fact that you live off of a trust fund, and you aren't accountable to anyone.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no reason you should deny that you have a trust fund.
Be proud of who you are.
Get a job if people are teasing you.
You need to take a deep breath and think about why you are threatening people on the internet.
I'm just saying that your bad behavior may have something to do with the fact that you live off of a trust fund, and you aren't accountable to anyone.
Is that why you run away from your name John Colby? You act proud to be a cop-hating peeping Tom, alleged child molester, decades long welfare queen and most deleted poster (most clueless, nuts and spam ratings) and community laughingstock as well as UCSC'S biggest failure.

That's quite a lot to be proud of John.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no reason you should deny that you have a trust fund.
Be proud of who you are.
Yes there is.

I haven't got a Trustfund.

I'm proud of the fact that I EARNED my place in society without ONE SINGLE PENNY of any sort of public assisstance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davenport Discussions

Search the Davenport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bruno24 15,672
cfabsc 4 hr Jeffry Helms 411
JSCO Presents: The Eviction of John ColbySTALKER (Aug '13) 7 hr Gasyvoikka 27
Did the EASTER BUNNY buy DBS's house for him? 7 hr Darren 24
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr Blubbering 7,304
When will the JS Co. boot Colbylosers out? (Jul '12) 9 hr DBS 268
Why did 28 of Colby's neighbors sign an evictio... (Feb '13) 17 hr John Colby 244
•••
•••
•••
•••

Davenport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Davenport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••