First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#21 May 10, 2013
Tennessee Gal wrote:
I am soooo glad I started reading Gulf Shores Topix.....Give Me a Break never fails to make me laugh.
I'm so glad that I can bring a little joy into someone's life.
thetruth

Homer, GA

#22 May 10, 2013
First you should ask it they're laughing with you or at you.
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad that I can bring a little joy into someone's life.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#23 May 10, 2013
thetruth wrote:
First you should ask it they're laughing with you or at you.<quoted text>
Makes no difference to me. I don't need others approval. As long as they are happy, I'm happy. Apparently you are one of those who needs someone to love you before you entertain them. I'm not that selfish.
thetruth

Homer, GA

#24 May 10, 2013
Well now, I never said whether or not I was laughing with you or at you did I? Maybe I just like to stir the pot sort of like you do.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#25 May 10, 2013
thetruth wrote:
Well now, I never said whether or not I was laughing with you or at you did I? Maybe I just like to stir the pot sort of like you do.
Glad to have all of the help in 'stirring the pot' as I can get.
thetruth

Homer, GA

#26 May 10, 2013
What happened to fastfred? Haven't seen him on here in awhile.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#27 May 10, 2013
FastFred is beat down since Obama won re-election. I think he is building an underground shelter so he can survive until the next election in hopes that Sarah Palin will win.
thetruth

Homer, GA

#28 May 11, 2013
Well I'm not crazy about your buddy obama or Palin either for that matter. I'm hoping for Rand Paul to be the next prez. We'll see in a few more years. It's waaaaaaay too early to start that argument.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#29 May 11, 2013
Rand Paul is a character just like Chris Christie of New Jersey. Mix that with Hillary and it will be an interesting campaign. Fortunately for us, nothing gets done in government anyway so I wonder what difference it makes. Anyway, it is never too early to start an argument or to stir the pot. I remember in the 70's when we had to stand in line to get gas for our cars and everyone thought that we were running out of oil. An old friend of mine said that it was all a hoax and that nothing big happens overnight. Well, he was right, it was a hoax and we are now floating on a sea of oil and natural gas. If it weren't for the speculators in futures and the oil companies, gasoline would be cheaper than bottled water. Go figure.
Boris

Knoxville, TN

#31 Aug 15, 2013
Give Me a Break wrote:
"My husband is 10 years older than I am."
And you say that you are 26 and your husband is 10 years older than you and the high school kids are his? You have one that is about 8-years old and now also have an 8-month old baby. You are attending college at 26? In psychology? No job? Hope to find one down here if you ever get a degree? You would be better off taking a course in auto repair if you want to have a chance of getting a job in a beach town. We are out of psycho jobs at this time.
I disagree, lower Alabama can never have too many psychotherapists, psychoanalysts, or any other profession with psych in it for we have no shortage of psychos you see.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#32 Aug 15, 2013
"I disagree, lower Alabama can never have too many psychotherapists, psychoanalysts, or any other profession with psych in it for we have no shortage of psychos you see."

Just because you could use that type of help doesn't mean that there are lots of people like you in lower Alabama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dauphin Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What do you think of Hardees in Fairhope AL. (Jan '09) Aug 10 Bubba Podunk 23
Welcome to Fairhope Aug 1 ThomasA 2
Does anybody know Gary Mathis ? (May '13) Jul 20 oldfriend 2
News Human toe stolen from Canadian bar Jul '17 beachsittin 1
Jade Kirsten Young Jun '17 guest30 3
two part one May '17 seed driller 1
News Proposal to house illegal immigrant children in... (Jun '16) May '17 almeltzer 2

Dauphin Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dauphin Island Mortgages