GBI involvement in Kendrick Johnson c...

GBI involvement in Kendrick Johnson case began with unauthorized request

There are 20 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 29, 2013, titled GBI involvement in Kendrick Johnson case began with unauthorized request. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On Wednesday, May 29, documents and reports that had been previously withheld pertaining to the Kendrick Johnson investigation are slowly coming to the light -- months later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

TOM ONEAL

Galena, IL

#1 May 29, 2013
In a large part it sounds like some thing the Keystone Cops would do. WOW!! Sounds like the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. Wild!! Welcome to Valdosta, GA.
Zachary

Valdosta, GA

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Did the Second Autopsy come OUT?
Valdostan

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 Aug 25, 2013
If you want a hatchet job instead of an investigative report, go to Patrick Davis of the Macon Examiner. He will print anything an attorney tells him to print. He has never interviewed one single public official associated with the Kendrick Johnson investigation. Of course many documents came out after the Medical Examiner completed their autopsy, because open investigations do not release their findings to the public until after a case is closed. When the GBI Medical Examiner ruled accidental death due to positional asphyxia, the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office closed the case. If the family's attorney has evidence from a second autopsy results that contradicts the first, he needs to release it to the professional media, not vanity writers of true crime novels who blog on the internet for Ebony magazine. "Where is the shoe? Where is the book? Where are the ear buds?" are not signs of a murder conspiracy, they are lame attempts to create confusion in the minds of people who cannot understand a medical report. All these carefully manipulated public media "questions" gull credulous people into donating money.
SMH

Albany, GA

#5 Mar 28, 2015
Valdostan wrote:
If you want a hatchet job instead of an investigative report, go to Patrick Davis of the Macon Examiner. He will print anything an attorney tells him to print. He has never interviewed one single public official associated with the Kendrick Johnson investigation. Of course many documents came out after the Medical Examiner completed their autopsy, because open investigations do not release their findings to the public until after a case is closed. When the GBI Medical Examiner ruled accidental death due to positional asphyxia, the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office closed the case. If the family's attorney has evidence from a second autopsy results that contradicts the first, he needs to release it to the professional media, not vanity writers of true crime novels who blog on the internet for Ebony magazine. "Where is the shoe? Where is the book? Where are the ear buds?" are not signs of a murder conspiracy, they are lame attempts to create confusion in the minds of people who cannot understand a medical report. All these carefully manipulated public media "questions" gull credulous people into donating money.
Well they certainly nailed the Scheme Team (Crump and King)
Fry Day

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 17, 2017
TOM ONEAL wrote:
In a large part it sounds like some thing the Keystone Cops would do. WOW!! Sounds like the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. Wild!! Welcome to Valdosta, GA.
Hmm.
Fry Day

Atlanta, GA

#7 Mar 17, 2017
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they certainly nailed the Scheme Team (Crump and King)
Tonya
Fry Day

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 17, 2017
Valdostan wrote:
If you want a hatchet job instead of an investigative report, go to Patrick Davis of the Macon Examiner. He will print anything an attorney tells him to print. He has never interviewed one single public official associated with the Kendrick Johnson investigation. Of course many documents came out after the Medical Examiner completed their autopsy, because open investigations do not release their findings to the public until after a case is closed. When the GBI Medical Examiner ruled accidental death due to positional asphyxia, the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office closed the case. If the family's attorney has evidence from a second autopsy results that contradicts the first, he needs to release it to the professional media, not vanity writers of true crime novels who blog on the internet for Ebony magazine. "Where is the shoe? Where is the book? Where are the ear buds?" are not signs of a murder conspiracy, they are lame attempts to create confusion in the minds of people who cannot understand a medical report. All these carefully manipulated public media "questions" gull credulous people into donating money.
LT

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#10 Mar 17, 2017
Zachary wrote:
Did the Second Autopsy come OUT?
Oh, hey there Bart, WASSUP!?
plum

Raleigh, NC

#11 Mar 17, 2017
STM wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, hey there Bart, WASSUP!?
Oh, hey there STM, WASSUP!?" (filling in for my buddy Bart while he out)
Tyrone

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2017
Fry Day wrote:
<quoted text>

LT
Absolutely
Tyrone

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2017
plum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hey there STM, WASSUP!?" (filling in for my buddy Bart while he out)
Thanks, tru-friend
CNUK

Clayton, NC

#14 Mar 19, 2017
Fry Day wrote:
<quoted text>

Hmm.
Hmmm is right. GREAT find!

The link takes me nowhere, but the breakdown of Mr. O'Kneel's words is interesting.
Makes me want to read about these Keystone Kops.

Anybody have the power?
Victimizer

Ashburn, GA

#15 Mar 19, 2017
I've seen it all now.
Justice For All

Atlanta, GA

#16 Mar 20, 2017
CNUK wrote:
<quoted text>

Hmmm is right. GREAT find!

The link takes me nowhere, but the breakdown of Mr. O'Kneel's words is interesting.
Makes me want to read about these Keystone Kops.

Anybody have the power?
http://usedview.com/gbi-involvement-in-kendri...
Justice For All

Atlanta, GA

#17 Mar 20, 2017
Hmm.

http://usedview.com/civil-rights-organization...

"In February, a formal letter was sent to the principal of Lowndes High School, Jay Floyd.

“What that letter does is that it requests any pertinent or potentially pertinent information and evidence be preserved in an anticipation of a potential suit being investigated and or filed,” said Warren Turner, the attorney for the Lowndes County School system."
Tyrone

Ashburn, GA

#18 Mar 20, 2017
Man.

Valdosta was doing this before Trump made it trendy

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/opinion...
CNUK

Clayton, NC

#19 Mar 20, 2017
Justice For All wrote:
Thank you!!! You have amazed me!!

Good read. Yet, another instance of breach of protocol.

Interesting that TOM is treating these two distinct organizations as one.
Neither of these organizations called the coroner.
Did she even call the sheriff to get guidance?

Sounds every left hand knew exactly what every right hand was doing.
There's your hoax.

Since: Jun 16

Location hidden

#20 Mar 20, 2017
CNUK wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you!!! You have amazed me!!

Good read. Yet, another instance of breach of protocol.

Interesting that TOM is treating these two distinct organizations as one.
Neither of these organizations called the coroner.
Did she even call the sheriff to get guidance?

Sounds every left hand knew exactly what every right hand was doing.
There's your hoax.
The same conspiracy theories get dug up and paraded around as new. The Johnsons got every thing requested and have had them for years. So do I except for the video tapes which i never asked for.

Week End at Bernies they way the corpse of this case gets dragged around.
Tyrone

Ashburn, GA

#21 Mar 21, 2017
Rich_Kotite wrote:
<quoted text>

The same conspiracy theories get dug up and paraded around as new. The Johnsons got every thing requested and have had them for years. So do I except for the video tapes which i never asked for.

Week End at Bernies they way the corpse of this case gets dragged around.
I'm sorry, I felt asleep in the middle of that post. Were you....were you saying something?
CNUK

Clayton, NC

#22 Mar 25, 2017
Rich_Kotite wrote:
<quoted text>

The same conspiracy theories get dug up and paraded around as new. The Johnsons got every thing requested and have had them for years. So do I except for the video tapes which i never asked for.

Week End at Bernies they way the corpse of this case gets dragged around.
The subject is well-experienced professionals being less than "by-the-book".
Old news that does indeed circle back to coordinated "oops"es.

You are digging up actions of parents who are flying blind.
IDK what or when the Js got what they requested.

But, really, what could they have seen other than KJ 80-ish feet away from where he was found?

Is there something you know?
Do you now have "the" tapes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dasher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older songs that still ring true today (Dec '15) 14 min TOM67 375
Take Down those Confederate Statutes__Yeah baby! 3 hr TOM67 601
Got any favorite song lyrics? (Sep '16) 4 hr District 1 219
maga (Nov '16) 22 hr TOM67 1,809
Melt Thread II (Jan '16) Fri bart 2,764
Pro tips > (Jun '16) Fri Bart 569
Random one sentence thoughts > (Jul '16) Fri plum 385

Dasher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dasher Mortgages