Ford City, PA

#2 Apr 11, 2013
xxx wrote:
and has NO FAMILY VALUES
Like what race and how? Lol build and arc and put everyone in there? Teehee
Catherine

West Sacramento, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Is this really a town in the United States of America? Hmmm!#1 place on my list to never visit! I'll bet you people still walk down the street in white sheets. I am going to write an article about this place for God and everybody to see. God forsaken!
Bhem

Orlando, FL

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Catherine wrote:
Is this really a town in the United States of America? Hmmm!#1 place on my list to never visit! I'll bet you people still walk down the street in white sheets. I am going to write an article about this place for God and everybody to see. God forsaken!
before you write anything, you have to come visit this town and immerse yourself in the city,its culture and you will find out why race is a problem.

you will see the very obvious of what percentage of whites, blacks, latinos ,asians that are working and not working. better yet go to social welfare office and find out what percentage are dependent on the government for daily sustenance and who arent.

i dont blame people who work their tail off and pay taxes and give it to the lazy.that is not right. you go walmart and youll see that the carts on people using that nice and shiny orange EBT card are fuller than that of a person paying cash or his/her ATM card.

In my case, ive been approached of this dude trying to sell whats left on his EBT for cash so he can buy some new Jordans...thats a damn shame..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dasher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are people melting over the most today? 12 min BartlicksRalphsCrack 671
U.S. Marshals Seize Cell Phones, Computers Belo... 2 hr BartlicksRalphsCrack 1,436
Who are you voting for in the 2016 Presidential... 3 hr Luther 37
Attorney General Loretta Lynch please take acti... 11 hr STM 56
29 days and counting 11 hr STM 23
URGENT North Florida/South Georgia people pleas... 11 hr Luther 15
Twitter peeps >>>> 15 hr Luther 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dasher Mortgages