Valdosta State Prison needs to do there job...

Posted in the Dasher Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

The system is broken. PERIOD. It's corrupted. The mismanagement is placing inmates and officers/staff in a dangerous situation. To find out more about what is going on within the state's prison system follow 'Inside Georgia Prisons' at www.facebook.com/insidegeorgiaprisons . Place your comments or let us know of any news or information.
concerned citizen

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

My ex-husband is currently serving time at valdosta for sodomizing and molesting my 2 daughters. I don't care what you did. If you are there you didn't get there for smoking a joint or running a red light. I have forgiven him for what he did. He is human and God says it is easier to forgive than hold hate in your heart. While I have forgiven, I will never forget what he did to my innocent babies. So as far as them being in harms way, they put themselves there. I'm sure he is being with other baby rapers. That's fine. But I hope it eats at him every day.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

concerned citizen wrote:
My ex-husband is currently serving time at valdosta for sodomizing and molesting my 2 daughters. I don't care what you did. If you are there you didn't get there for smoking a joint or running a red light. I have forgiven him for what he did. He is human and God says it is easier to forgive than hold hate in your heart. While I have forgiven, I will never forget what he did to my innocent babies. So as far as them being in harms way, they put themselves there. I'm sure he is being with other baby rapers. That's fine. But I hope it eats at him every day.
What type of forgiveness is that if you still sound like you have hatred for what he did? Anyway, the DOC still has a responsibility to ensure the safety of all inmates. The State should reform and implement programs that will rehabilitate a person. Just locking someone up for a length of time will not solve the problem. The prison population is beyond capacity because of that. To find out more follow us at www.facebook.com/insidegeorgiaprisons
Somebody

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Conderned I feel sorry for your children. I hope and pray that your ex never gets out of prison. Having been sexually abused as a child, I have NO compassion for any Chester. They deserve to be abused over and over and over again until they die.
guard

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Boo hoo...if your husband had not committed a crime he would not be there would he...please save that sympathy for yourself
smitharnold wrote:
IMPORTANT:
(VALDOSTA STATE PRISON)-I am a family memeber to one of yall inmates. I think it is disguesting how yall lock the doors when a rite breaks out and leaves prisioners to defend for there self. This right that just happen in Hancock is only the beginning, It is spreading to every close security prison in Ga and the prisons need to beaware and remove the ungang realted inmates, they are human and they have families out here. MY inmate is on close seceuity for ONLY snatching a purse and running and got a level 5 I know murders that are in Medium and minium secerity prisons..I will be takeing further actions to inform others at all close secerity prison whats going on and definelity VALDASTOA STAE PRISON.. My husband is not gonna be a vicutm to this immuture mess. He has an excellent record, has not been on any trouble since he was incarcarated 7 months ago and I want to keep it that way...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dasher Discussions

Search the Dasher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min you cant 39,410
The Kendrick Johnson Circus Gets More Insane An... (Sep '13) 2 hr TOM 489
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
KJ, subpoenas out, going to Grand Jury Apr 12 STM 164
A white child died in my town. Apr 12 Equalopportunityoffender 1
What is there to do in Valdosta for Seniors (55+) (Sep '11) Apr 8 trading1949space 16
Day Old Bread Staore Apr 7 Valdostan 3
•••

Flood Warning for Lowndes County was issued at April 18 at 10:22PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dasher Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dasher People Search