Valdosta State Prison needs to do the...

Valdosta State Prison needs to do there job...

Posted in the Dasher Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smitharnold

Odum, GA

#1 Dec 7, 2011
IMPORTANT:
(VALDOSTA STATE PRISON)-I am a family memeber to one of yall inmates. I think it is disguesting how yall lock the doors when a rite breaks out and leaves prisioners to defend for there self. This right that just happen in Hancock is only the beginning, It is spreading to every close security prison in Ga and the prisons need to beaware and remove the ungang realted inmates, they are human and they have families out here. MY inmate is on close seceuity for ONLY snatching a purse and running and got a level 5 I know murders that are in Medium and minium secerity prisons..I will be takeing further actions to inform others at all close secerity prison whats going on and definelity VALDASTOA STAE PRISON.. My husband is not gonna be a vicutm to this immuture mess. He has an excellent record, has not been on any trouble since he was incarcarated 7 months ago and I want to keep it that way...
Yosmitha

Perry, GA

#2 Dec 8, 2011
say he been good cents he been locked up?
Broxton Oldie

Flowery Branch, GA

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Maybe he will not want to return to prison after this time. Maybe he won't snatch another purse from another woman again!
whistleblower

Valdosta, GA

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Sad how people can be so insensitive about others. That man is paying for what he did, but the wife does have a point.
mark -ER

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jan 28, 2012
if your husband had not committed a CRIME he wouldnt have to worry about this now WOULD HE??? he deserves whatever he gets.If you dont have the time, then DONT DO THE CRIME.
AMM

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2012
My father's murderer is in Valdosta State Prison. I personally can't get up any sympathy for your husband or any other piece of crap in there. At least you get to see your husband, I will NEVER see my Daddy again.
Sab

United States

#7 May 31, 2012
Its none of u guys job to judge these inmates, u have sinned to, n in Gods eyes no one sin is bigger than another. Treat them like humans, like u suppose to so they dont act crazy when they do get out. Ur a product of ur damn environment. They paying for what they did, so back off!
Ash

Mcdonough, GA

#8 Jun 8, 2012
So because someone did something horrible and killed your family member, everyone in there is a piece of crap you don't care about? Even my 19 year old little brother who stole a drink from a gas station and tried to run out with it and got charged with robbery since he didn't try to hide it in his pocket or anything (which was stupid of him), and he's now living with murderers and rapists and drug dealers for the next year...yet you have no sympathy for the danger he's in because he's a "piece of crap"? You're an idiot. Why are you even looking up forums for the prison?
Ash

Mcdonough, GA

#9 Jun 8, 2012
BTW, Original poster, please learn to spell and use correct grammar if you expect any respect for your post. And honestly, if some guy snatched my purse I wouldn't care if he got caught up in a riot while he was paying for his crime, that's so disrespectful and wrong to do to someone. What kind of dude are you with? He doesn't sound like that great of a guy.
Bar None

Douglas, GA

#10 Sep 5, 2012
smitharnold wrote:
IMPORTANT:
(VALDOSTA STATE PRISON)-I am a family memeber to one of yall inmates. I think it is disguesting how yall lock the doors when a rite breaks out and leaves prisioners to defend for there self. This right that just happen in Hancock is only the beginning, It is spreading to every close security prison in Ga and the prisons need to beaware and remove the ungang realted inmates, they are human and they have families out here. MY inmate is on close seceuity for ONLY snatching a purse and running and got a level 5 I know murders that are in Medium and minium secerity prisons..I will be takeing further actions to inform others at all close secerity prison whats going on and definelity VALDASTOA STAE PRISON.. My husband is not gonna be a vicutm to this immuture mess. He has an excellent record, has not been on any trouble since he was incarcarated 7 months ago and I want to keep it that way...

This is just someone trying to be funny. If they can turn on a computer, they can spell better than they posted. Their post is a hoax.
Watching

Rome, GA

#11 Sep 7, 2012
It is a pretty fair bet that this man did not end up in Valdosta State Prison simply for snatching a purse. He likely did it with a gun, or had some long and deep prior record with the law that had placed him on probation. If his behavior was not an issue, he would not be in **close security**. Just saying. His department of corrections file is public record. Put his name out there and we can judge for ourselves whether or not he deserves to be there.
Lady T

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Well its like this whatever the inmates are in prison for may it be murder.drugs,etc.they're still human beings and should be treated as such.There is noone perfect on this earth.No other humanbeing has the right to judge another.That title belongs to God almighty and if He can forgive his children for whatever they may have done so can we.
Just Watching

Douglas, GA

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Lady TeePee, U must b crazy or something. why u think wee have judges and juryies. say?
Anonymous

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Lol!...Yes we do have judge and juries.hell if u ask me some these judges need to be judged but anyway like i say people still need to be treated as humanbeings regardless of what u make think or feel about them.Ya feel me...
yep

Nashville, GA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
I used to work at valdosta state prison and it is a mad house. Full of rabid animals who aren't in there for singing to loud in church. They can all kill each other its full of pedos anyhow. The prison gives those child fuckers their own building and I hope they all get slaughtered
Mrs L Davis

United States

#16 Apr 24, 2013
My husband is there, he killed someone, however he is not an animal. Everyone's circumstances are different. I bet if the tables were turned you all would want basic respect and dignity. The guards need to realize all that torture and sideways mess could put them in prison so be careful how you treat others. And to the guy who hates everyone because his dad got killed.....direct your anger to the right person, don't sit there and hate everyone and sound so ignorant, if your Dad would have killed the guy instead and was railroaded in the court system i think your opinion would have been a bit different.
princess

Albany, GA

#17 Jun 5, 2013
My Husband is in the Valdosta Prison also nobody in there i am sure is a saint.but there is a lot of peoples in there is very sorry for what they have done. and a lot of them might not do it again and get out and live Honest lives again.so we cannot judge these peoples and there is a lot of them do not need to be housed with these gang members,a lot of them do not care about getting out of that place that is why they stabbed each other and innocent inmates to.i believe a person has a right to pay for what they have done but not being mistreated.and as for the officers there some of them is very nasty to inmates and family.there are some good ones the valdosta state prison is horrible.
yep

Willacoochee, GA

#18 Jun 7, 2013
As a former employee I can tell u that u don't live in valdosta and have someone in the valdosta state prison if u r he is breaking the law and u can cause him a transfer

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19 Jun 24, 2013
To learn more about what is going on in our state prisons visit 'Inside Georgia Prisons' at www.facebook.com/insidegeorgiaprisons
funny to me

Valdosta, GA

#20 Jun 28, 2013
Well seeing as the ones who have loved ones inside the prison system have a problem with "do the crime, pay the time". I have first hand experience working at VSP and it is very so a Mad House. I do not judge any one of them from the next simply because it doesn't matter to me what they got put in prison for, the simple fact is that they apparently did something that a judge and jury saw as being guilty and needed to be put in incarceration. I have spoke one on one with several of them, and you have all kinds and I have heard several different stories. 90% of the ones that I have talked to have either murdered or have rape charges about half of that 90% say that it was based on a legit reason of why they did what they did or based on the reason what happened. Some of them say they killed because someone was messing with their family or they got rape charges because they were with a younger girl, which obviously their parents weren't keeping a close eye on them, and they were having consensual agreed sex and then all of a sudden the parents find out so they charge rape. Others have drug charges or have so many alcohol charges its not even funny, we also have ones that have mental problems that have done the same as some of the others. I myself side with the inmates nor will I take sides or ever feel sorry or have any emotions attached with them. I go to work do my job and go home at the end of my shift. The reason why the killings and things happen in the prison systems is because they gamble on what ever it shall be, or they borrow food or supplies and then don't pay back their debt, and with all the gangs inside the prison system, they know to pay back their debt and if not they suffer the consequences, whatever that consequence may be. The prison system is a chain gang and a prison for a reason and whether you think your loved one got a fair trial or not or he should be treated any different because of what he did or didn't do, then maybe they should have Never done what they did in the first place or they would not be where they are today, simple as that. Unless you work in a prison system, then one on the "outside" has no real say so as to what goes on inside a prison. There is a lot of manipulation, lies, games, and pure craziness and its ridiculous as to what I see when I go to work, but its my job. They say you have to be crazy to work for a prison, well that part is true and an inmate is an inmate is an inmate, its all about being Fair, Firm and Consistent!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dasher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACLU submits brief on disclosure of Twitter ide... 36 min Marlins Man 1,258
Aftermath of false accusations 59 min Marlins Man 20
Melt Thread II 2 hr Marlins Man 208
super bowl sunday 2 hr Marlins Man 38
Justice Department wants attorneys to stop coll... 5 hr Marlins Man 728
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story 12 hr Cookin N Smilin 8
Good News Thread 14 hr Marlins Man 150
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dasher Mortgages