Ryan B

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I am warning others to avoid this pain clinic at all costs. I attended this clinic for over 10 months and they dropped me cold turkey in a day. He is friendly at first and will give you all the meds you "Need" then if you ask or question anything or say about trying to lower your medicine he will drop you from his practice without a proper tapering schedule or anything. Withdraws can kill people but they wont tell you that! And once you see the Dr. the first time you will never be allowed to see him again just his rude nurse practitioner. She always went against what the dr said and i did get to see him one other time he said do it his way but his nurse always told me a different story. His clinic creates addicts then drops them on the spot. His nurse practitioner is rude and uncaring, from the day I first saw the Dr. she insinuated that I was a drug addict and a pill popper. I had a legitimate injury that required reconstruction with plates and screws, etc. I was in very painful physical therapy and was in constant pain. I still am today. I called and went up there to get a reason as to why he just kicks you out without really a reason and what did I have to do to see him again and no one would ever return my calls. I even had another local family Dr. try to reason with them to get me back in but to no avail. The office manager I finally spoke with was just as rude and uncaring as the nurse practitioner. DO NOT GO HERE! If there is ever a problem and they drop you, you will be left out in the cold to suffer withdraws from the amount of meds you will be on and they will treat you like you never existed.

https://maps.google.com/maps...

Since: Jul 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I have a family member that goes to him and their medication was changed from opana and percocets to suboxone strips without any problems. Did they ever tell you why you were discharged with such prejudice?
Sherry

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Dr. Campagna laughed at me when I started crying after he gave me an epidural shot into my SI joint. And today his staff was rude to me, so I walked out and didn't even respond to them. I paid them $45, didn't see the doctor, and a social worker came in and said I had to find a new doctor because I was rude to the staff. The staff was rude to ME, thank you. This was only my second visit. If you value your dignity, don't go to this doctor.

Since: Dec 13

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

I am a former patient of Campagna and agree with everything said above. Everyone that works there is arrogant, rude, unprofessional, uncaring. especially the office manager. That woman is just white trash and has no business dealing with the paying customers/patients because she lacks any sort of social skills, professionalism, and she cannot have a simple conversation without talking down to you, being condescending, and calling you a liar, abuser, etc. I was told today that the DEA shut Campagna down. If this is true it couldn't happen to a better bunch of unprofessional trash. Karma is a bitch ain't she!
Wysocki

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

I was referred to Dr Campagna by my primary physician. I have been going to a pain clinic now for over 10 years . Dr Campagna and his staff are caring and compassionate. His physicians assistant was especially helpful in giving me information that has helped me with financial assistance for my medicines. SHE AND DR COMPAGNA BOTH LISTENED AND HELPED ME LOWER MY COST OF THE MEDICINES THAT I TAKE .EVEN THE ONES THEY DONT PRESCRIBE! I would recommend this practice to any one!
Sandy Sapp

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Mar 24

I've been going to Dr. Campagna for over a year now and have never had any kind of problem there. Everybody is nice. They are very busy but still will speak to you or at least give you a smile.
I'm sure Dr. Campagna doesn't give you too many pills because they are all counted when you get there to see if you need more or not. And I'm glad of that. I appreciate Dr. C and all of his office help. Thank you.
Martha Schramm

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Mar 24

I've been see Dr. C for over 3 years. He is the best Pain Management Dr. in Valdosta. I have never had any kind of problem if any thing he has gone out of his way to help me.
Every visit I have I have to bring my meds and they count what you have left before giving you a new prescription. This is there way of telling if you are abusing your meds they are giving you.
As for the head nurse, she has always been polite and kind to me. As for the Nurse Practitioner, she also has been good and helpful to me. As for the Office Manager, she too has always been polite and kind, just as all of them that work in that office.
Dr. C. has a wonderful Staff that works in his office. I could not ask for any better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Lowndes County was issued at April 20 at 4:59PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dasher Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dasher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE