Allan Dear Real Estate, or Tom Coody Construction, Buyer Beware

Posted in the Dasher Forum

Loan Closing Attorneys

Americus, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Allan Dear Real Estate, or Tom Coody Construction, Buyer Beware

Allan Dear of Allan Dear Real Estate, or Tom Coody of Coody Construction, Buyer Beware

If you are in construction or purchasing a home from Allan Dear of Allan Dear Real Estate, or Tom Coody of Coody Construction, I wish to issue a cautionary tale.

At the outset, let me inform everyone that in the case of these two men, who are not gentlemen, it is buyer beware . Let me repeat, with these two me, deal with them under buyer beware and very arms-length conditions!

These men are not gentlemen, so you should not treat them as such. They conduct themselves as two evil princes of darkness, Machiavellian style, so never lower your guard. If you look closely, you will see their forked tongues.

They certainly do not act with a sense of propriety, and they are not deserving of your business, your goodwill, or your referrals. Avoid them! If they were consumer oriented, they would not exploit a money-centered attitude. Instead they would demonstrate a principle-centered attitude, and they would build a product that was suitable for market conditions.

And, Mr. Dear, when you give your word, let it mean something! When you tell people you are going to do something, do it! Don't lie to those who placed their trust in you!

Men, the Law of Reciprocity frequently referenced as "what goes around will come around" or "the Golden Rule" should slam you on the back of your heads in spades.

As for members of the public, beware of poor design, shoddy workmanship, concealment of defects, lying about intentions, well, you just need to know with whom you are dealing with these two individuals!

With these two, it's buyer beware!
Valdostan

Cleveland, GA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
And they are only the tip of the iceberg in Lowndes County.
123abc

Branford, FL

#3 Jan 9, 2013
I never thought that I would have been treated like mere garbage. Some say that there is a history of carpetbagging and scallawagging that rivals the regime Lyndon Johnson. You can find out a lot by just turning over a rock.
Standing Tall

Americus, GA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Valdostan wrote:
And they are only the tip of the iceberg in Lowndes County.
Avoid these two! I would never do business with Allan Dear or Tom Coody! Period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dasher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumbus Brothers Band (Jun '09) Mon Lisa 10
Rick & Karen Bell sue Ebony Mon Job Duty 219
Karen Bell's son gets picked on. (Feb '14) Oct 17 faketony 519
Donate to Salvation Army, not goodwill (Nov '13) Oct 9 trunk 22 5
Valdosta FBI Agent and Wife Suing Ebony Magazin... Oct 8 TOM 9
Valdosta State Enrolls _Cave Men_ in their Sigm... Oct 5 Jack 2
wayne cowart is a child molester (Jan '11) Oct 4 ga case Law 3
Dasher Dating
Find my Match

Dasher Jobs