• Other (explain below)
Comments
13,861 - 13,880 of 15,962 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14937 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having fun, and it is no effort at all.
I do not assume all Christians are like our village idiot here, far too many of them are, but not all are.
And I would think almost everyone would agree with that. Its always the loudest ones who get the most attention. I am catholic, and believe in science. Lets just say God clapped his hands loudly, and it all began. And go from there with what you believe.
Newtons Second

Santa Cruz, CA

#14938 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is how your religion works, do what we tell you, under threat of death and torture.
Just like terrorists
I just walked into the Grand Canyon- because I refuse to be intimidated by terrorists! That's how I feel about God and reality's arbitrary laws!
Gravity?
Ha!
IdaHooks

Monrovia, CA

#14939 Jan 31, 2013
Gavity has hit those stupid republicans between the eyes already

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14940 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised to know that I have quite a number of Christian friends, and have even been invited to a church with my telescope one evening to show the flock views of the Moon and particularly Saturn.
I didn’t belittle any of them
I am probably not quite as bad as you think I am.
I did however tease the minster and asked if he would like me to come and speak on the subject of physical anthropology sometime, he laughed and said probably not. But he did ask If I would return again sometime with the scope as they loved what I showed them.
I told him I would.
no problem, just wanted you to know that in person, i'm quiet and a lot more polite then here on these threads, glad you are open to people of faith.
Mocker

Novato, CA

#14941 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised to know that I have quite a number of Christian friends, and have even been invited to a church with my telescope one evening to show the flock views of the Moon and particularly Saturn.
*snort* I'm new here but so far I think I've seen you say you have both Christian friends and gay friends. Clearly, any insinuations that you're bigoted or biased are unfounded. Cuz you have friends...lol.
BlueLight

Monrovia, CA

#14942 Jan 31, 2013
Today’s Blue Light Special: 10 Pounds of Weed,” quipped the Seattle PD’s blog headline announcing the marijuana’s seizure in an obvious joke on the chain's venerable in-store sales gimmick.
hugo

Kemp, TX

#14943 Feb 1, 2013
wow lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14946 Feb 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no problem, just wanted you to know that in person, i'm quiet and a lot more polite then here on these threads, glad you are open to people of faith.
What is always interesting to me are the questions

Kids always ask me about my opinion on UFO's and aliens

The church group seemed very interested by the speed of light and how far something away is, and the fact that the further away something is, the further back in time you are looking due to the time it takes the light to reach us.

I was impressed by their questions
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14948 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of which, child, what are your views on flying saucers?
Bingo!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14950 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on tell us child!
I wish the one that dropped you out of the crapper hole would come back and get you. That is what I think about them.
Choke an Puke

Monrovia, CA

#14952 Feb 1, 2013
Dueling gas tanks do it again.

Elk Grove, CA

#14953 Feb 1, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the one that dropped you out of the crapper hole would come back and get you. That is what I think about them.
I think he came out of the London sewers.

Elk Grove, CA

#14954 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't polite at all with me, the prophet, and yet you want us to love you, sick and demonic! Big D is a very foolish child, but so are you, so are you!
A little help: When you want to play and pretend you are this or that, do some research to make it sound legit. It's not that hard, I have a friend, his name is google.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14955 Feb 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I think he came out of the London sewers.
LOL Or as my father would say, He was Sh!t on a rock and hatched by the sun.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14956 Feb 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I think he came out of the London sewers.
I suspect there are many rats in the London sewers that are offended by your comment
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14957 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
A: Under 50.
B: Exactly 50.
C: Over 50.
Do you?
A: Wear a helmet
B: Eat lime jello
C: Ride the short bus
D: Lick windows
E: All of the above
Punts

Monrovia, CA

#14958 Feb 1, 2013
Peking, China a truckload of fireworks for Lunar New Year celebrations went off Friday.

In which a massive, explosion that destroyed part of an elevated highway, vehicles fell or were blown off 30 meters (+ or = 100 feet) to the ground and their death.

Elk Grove, CA

#14961 Feb 1, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
A: Wear a helmet
B: Eat lime jello
C: Ride the short bus
D: Lick windows
E: All of the above
I'm guessing it's "E"
Punts

Monrovia, CA

#14963 Feb 1, 2013
Stick with it, maybe you'll be able to see the light at teh end of the tunnel
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14965 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
F applies to me: None of the above.
E applies to you: All of the above.
Nope, you recive a zero. there was no f answer on the test. Detention to your moms basement. I guess that isnt much of a punishment though is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 min dannytome 200,587
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 6 hr Christian 202
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 20 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Why do half of Britons not believe in evolution? Aug 7 MikeF 180
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
CA Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Jun '14 Eric Cantor or cant 1,974
•••

Darwin News Video

•••
•••

Darwin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••