Miley Cyrus is RATCHET
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BowDown

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 20, 2013

Charlamagne tha God shares his thoughts on Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber's recent behavior, and questions why the two of them want to change their image and be ratchet now. Charlamagne also explains why someone like Justin Timberlake has had such a long lasting career that people want to continue to buy into.
leslie

Morristown, IN

#2 Apr 29, 2013
You shut your mouth, she's just being Miley! Hiding behind fake ass names

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Captain Batman is curious on what a wrench has to do with any of this?
Pitch Blease

United States

#5 May 4, 2013
Miley was always Ratchet.... Ratchet isn't exclusive to black people....
Lol

United States

#6 May 4, 2013
Pitch Blease wrote:
Miley was always Ratchet.... Ratchet isn't exclusive to black people....
Lol, this! I can't help but think that is what he low key thinks. Because they are white it must mean they are forcefully changing their behaviour to act this way,not that they have always been like this.

From the time Miley had that 20 something year old boyfriend living with her when she was just a teen you knew her and her family were ratchet.
Shame

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Crystal Blair

Evansville, IN

#9 Jun 9, 2013
Considering the fact your not putting a real name ? Ctfu. Childish.
Rayna

Evansville, IN

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Shame wrote:
NOOO Miley :( I love you, but please stick to your cutesy patootsy all Ameprican girl image, stop ratchetifying yourself. I realllly suspect this is a long winded PR Stunt to garner awareness from an older, predominantly black audience, before she drops a largely RnB inspired album
but .... no. just no, not a good look for yourself or anyone associated with you.
babygurl

Evansville, IN

#11 Jun 9, 2013
get it miley
HellNaw

Evansville, IN

#12 Jun 9, 2013
She can't twerk for shit!#DISGRACE.
Pink

Evansville, IN

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Miley is workin it

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 9, 2013
Is this seriously a discussion? This is why I hate music now days. No talent anymore and people all want to comment on their personal lives. I could care less what she does unless she actually makes music. Good music. Since she doesn't I don't really give her much thought. You should all do the same. Even the musicians I do like I don't care about their personal lives. It doesn't affect me
Sexy

Evansville, IN

#15 Jun 9, 2013
Twerk it out girl!
who cares

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2013
She is not a little girl anymore. She can act how ever she wants
She is grown!!!! Mybe you should start looking at her that way. I expecte her music to start reflecting her behavior.
Evie Grimstead

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 9, 2013
I find the overwhelming "Get it, girl" comments hilarious. Let Rihanna, or anyone black for that matter, do something like that, and y'all would be calling her all types of hood rats. Those Europeans have done a serious number on y'all.
Shizzle

Evansville, IN

#18 Jun 9, 2013
It might turn me on if she actually had an ass.
Really

Evansville, IN

#19 Jun 9, 2013
Evie Grimstead wrote:
I find the overwhelming "Get it, girl" comments hilarious. Let Rihanna, or anyone black for that matter, do something like that, and y'all would be calling her all types of hood rats. Those Europeans have done a serious number on y'all.
You mean the same Rhianna thats constanly releasing pictures of her smoking blunts and showing her ass (literally)? Oh ok.
Girl

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Lela

Evansville, IN

#21 Jun 12, 2013
www.vibe.com
"When you listen to the Miley Cyrus record that we did, it's not ratchet but it definitely has a lot of urban feel to it," Timothy said. "She was like,'I want urban, I just want something that just feels Black.'

Some say that Miley has blurred the pop color lines, showing up at Juicy J shows unannounced and twerking what her momma gave her. Even Snoop Lion and French Montana adore her.

Still, the starlet formerly known as Hannah Montana took on the record after Rihanna passed and embraced the gifted brothers for turning a scene from her real life into a lyrical miracle.

"They played it for Miley and she had just come from partying. She was like,'I was just partying with my friends and everything you just said in this song I seen,'" Theron said about Miley's reaction. "'I was looking at it from standing on a couch with my friends, just chilling in the cut and looking around the club like whoa...Im hearing the song like that was my weekend. I have to do this song,'[she said] and then we just got connected from there."
amy

Solon, OH

#23 Jun 26, 2013
Cause only god can judge ya, forget the haters, cause somebody loves ya! And we can't stop.. And we won't stop <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Since I can't contact you 3 min Trunks 49
White Guys with Big D's 5 min Legendary 28
I knew he couldn't make you happy 7 min U will be surprised 21
you gonna eat yuh cone bread? 7 min Ray 3
To the person that made 9 min Pickle 1
Cody dimmett 9 min U will be surprised 27
Ashley daughtery gamboa 20 min Wow 1

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance