why put a protection order on someone...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nikita langston

United States

#23 Apr 24, 2013
He was coming down off of meth an he was really drunk so u wanna keep talking it wasn't concent but ur right that part is in the past an u have tried to take him he told the school an his after school program seen u that's why they had to lock down the place an NO TRICK I DONT TALK SHITZ WHEN IM ONLY PREGNANT I DONT EVEN DEAL WITH UR HOW @$$ BUT UVE MESSED WITH MY KIDS AN THATS A NO NO GET OFF MY FAMILY I CANT HELP I HAVE A FAMILY WHO LOVES ME AN EVERYTIME U HEAR I LOVE U. SPREAD UR LEGS AN THINK ITS GONNA LAST HA JUST LIKE DUSTIN CAN DO WAY BETTER THAN U YOU SLEPT WITH THOMAS STOP PLAYN HE DONE TOLD HIS WIFE AN DUSTIN EVEN SAID U MADE THE DUDE SOME FOOD AFTER SO GET ON SOMEWHERE WITH THE LIES AN WE KNOW U DONT SLEEP WJTH EVERYONE THATS WHY HALF OF EVANSVILLE CALLS U BLOW JOB KAYLA U PASS THEM OUT JUST AS FAST AS U CHANGE DUDES AN FEMALES I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BEHIND UR BACK THAT I WOULDNT SAY TO UR DAMN FACE U GOT THAT U SO WORRIED ABOUT ME U NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT WATCHING UR BACK WHEN U WALK HAHA you know if u would just stick to one person an stop tryn to sleep with everyone elses man or woman u wouldn't have to have someone with u at the school or keep looking over ur shoulder. But. One day ur gonna sleep with the wrong one or suck up the wrong one an ur a$$ is gonna get something u can't wash off with soap an water an let me tell u something WAT IS IT ANY OF UR BUSINESS WAT MY KIDS GET HUH MY KIDS HAVE AUTISM OKAY YEA THEY DO GET A CHECK BUT THAT DONT MEAN I DONT BUST MY ASS MY HUSBAND HAS A DAMN GOOD JOB AND BUST HIS ASS FOR HIS FAMILY THATS WAT A REAL MAN DOES U WANNA TALK ABOUT ME AN PUT MY SHITZ OUT THERE THEN SO BE IT I OWN B!TCH OWN MY HOME AN MY CAR I PAY PROPERTY TAXS AN I DONT LIVE OFF WELFARE I DONT GET SECTION 8 NOT HATEING ON THE PPL WHO DO GET IT BUT U WANNA TALK ABOUT ME U LIVE IN THE PJS UR KID DONT GO TO SCHOOL ALL THE TIME UR BABY DADDYS MOM PAYS HIS CHILD SUPPORT SO U CAN LIVE THERE AN SIT ON UR A$$ AN GIVE OUT BJS ALL DAY U DONT WORK THERES NOT SHIT WRONG WITH U MY HUSBAND AN I PAY IN TAXS SO PPL LIKE U DONT HAVE TO DONT HAVE TO WORK U SMOKE DOPE OR U USE TO U SAY EVERYONE TOUCHES UR KIDS UR SICK IN THE HEAD U REALLY NEED HELP UR KIDS ARE GONNA BE ASHAME OF THEIR MOTHER. MY KIDS GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY THEY R A AN B HONOR ROLL KIDS THEY EVEN MADE STUDENTS OF THE WEEK 3.TIMES AN CITIZENSHIP 2 TIMES I BUST MY AS$ WHEN IT COMES TO BE A MOM MY KIDS DO SPORTS AN TUTORING AN THEY WILL BE GOING TO SUMMER SCHOOL U KNOW WHY THAT WHY I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY KIDS BRAINS GOING TO MUSH OVER THE SUMMER U WANNA KNOW WAT MY 7 YR AN 5 YR OLD TELLS ME AN THE SCHOOL WAT THEY WANNA DO THEY WANNA BE IN THE ARMY AN FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY I BET IF U ASK UR KID WAT DOES SHE WANNA DO ITLL BE THE NORMAL ANSWER THAT MOST 7 YR OLDS SAY DONT TRY TO BASH ME OR MY FAMILY IM NOT THE BEST MOTHER IM NOT THE PERFECT MOTHER BUT WAT I DO KNOW IS IM DOING MY BEST TO MAKE MY KIDS RIGHT TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM TRICKS LIKE U YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT WAT UR DOING AROUND UR KIDS DO U WANT THEM TO BE LIKE U AN HAVE A DIFFERENT GUY EVERYTIME U SEE THEM I WOULDNT WANT THAT FOR MY KIDS I've hated u forever but comeing from one mom to another u need to try more with ur kids stop worring about the next dude try just being u an ur kids get ur ged push ur kid in school show them a better life then wat u have an wat u was raised like in the end u an ur kids is all u have an u need to change ur life for the kids an ur self ..I don't want u to talk to my sons at all.a kid don't understand so if he talkd to u u knew not to talk to him so just stay away from my kids an family
nikita langston

United States

#24 Apr 24, 2013
Gigi wrote:
Oh yea she's doing to much, sorry about the negative comments I made, what she look like
gigi. Its all good u didn't know ur an outsider lookn in she has a fb an so do I mine is under nikita langston an hers is kayla powell
nikita langston

United States

#25 Apr 24, 2013
Idk where my post went but ill be retyping it
lol

Newburgh, IN

#26 Apr 24, 2013
Coming down off meth and drunk. Great dude. Why was he high and around this other girl to start?
nikita langston

United States

#27 Apr 24, 2013
Becuz at the time we was argueing a lot over our place becuz I had just had a baby an we had a gas leak an we kept argueing so well I stayd with my mom an the kids an he stayed at his sisters we still argued an I didn't know he was on drugs until after I seen him. A few days later so I told him I was done an that my kids an me wasn't gonna deal with it an then that's when he startd blown my phone up an cryn blah blah an I gave him the choice drugs or his family an he couldn't come home till the drugs was out of him well when he came down he was drinkn to an she messed with him idky she was arohnd then but its in the past on wat she did to my husband becuz he told me he got his an I've let it go cuz all that was is he busted a nut he came home to home to his family an got his life together u can for give but not forget an karma is a b!tch
nikita langston

United States

#28 Apr 24, 2013
Wats sad is that she was with my husbands cuzn at the time which is her baby daddy but the same day it happen me an him had sex so idc its over with an done this about her talkn to my kid an tryn to take him
lol

Newburgh, IN

#29 Apr 24, 2013
You know people get high and go at it like rabbits on that stuff. Just saying it might be more to the story. I wouldn't be surprised they went at it for hours after a foil since they were together. Not being mean just saying. Sorry.
nikita langston

United States

#30 Apr 24, 2013
I know they didn't becuz kayla her self said they didn't have sex an so did the other 5 ppl who watched an its ok ur right some ppl do have sex crazy on it but I'm not gonna act like I've never tried it cuz I have an I know 110% that they didn't have sex cuz he don't get hard on it now he was coming down off of it an was drinkn that's the only reason why he was able to get some wat hard I've talkd to the ppl who was around him when we wasn't together he tried to kill hisself over me an his kids with bozz it don't bother me really cuz I got wat she wanted an more I'm his wife an I have his kids an there's nothing that will make us be apart again unless he or I die ppl make mistakes but we r only human an I love him enohgh to for gave him he got tested an he's changed for not just his family but his self to come on she's been around the block with most of the family my dad an my uncle dated her an I hated them for it an the my husbands uncle an cuzn an maybe even a brother have dated to an my husband friend she did the same thing to him like she did my husband. Oh also slept with my husband cuzn cuzn she know as bj kayla to half of Evansville that's why I said wat I said to her about changen her ways for her an her kids
lol

United States

#31 Apr 24, 2013
Eww you know you're still inthe statute of limitations press charges on that skeezy rapist.
nikita langston

United States

#32 Apr 24, 2013
I didn't think I could? An besides Id rather karma get her an make her pay that way becuz I don't need the stress with me being pregnant I just want her to leave my kids alone an leave my family alone an it took me to snap on her bf for her to get scared an now she's put a protection order on me but she don't have my address an she thinks I live by her or something cuz my kids go to cedar hall but I drive my kids everyday becuz. Cedar hall is the school my son who has autism does better at
ctfu

United States

#33 May 5, 2013
If he was comeing off drugs an drinkn as u say its just like when u go to get married if ur messd up or took pills even if u say I do ur still not technically married becuz of the pills or watever u did so its not consent and being on the outside looking in readn this nikitas husband didn't consent an u raped him even if it was a blow job still raped ur wrong an should be put in ur place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Quick 3 min Gross 18
Ashley and Ears 10 min FUGNPATHETIC 7
Hog farmer lookin to hookup with fake blonde fe... 11 min My hero 3
EVANSVILLE performance powersports (Sep '16) 13 min Dangclose4real12 37
Meth suppliers 26 min Obviously 2
And the Leatherface cenerfold of the year goes ... 28 min Patrick 5
delete Dusty Deb . com 39 min Proven facts 3

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance