why put a protection order on someone...

why put a protection order on someone when u sleep around

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scared bitch

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2013
This scared trick sleeps with everyones dude or chick kayla powell is the namd an this trick put a protection order on this girl nakita Langston becuz she slept with her man and kayla got scared cuz u messed with her man an kids an she said she's gonna beat ur a$$ girl please that is some scardy kat shitz wat y'all think...
nikita langston

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Really she really did that wow can't wait for fing court ima laugh in her face

New Albany, IN

#3 Apr 23, 2013
I think all of you are immature really... One day you will soon grow up hah. Their men slept with her also it takes two. She got it all well hate on it!!
nikita langston

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I think its funny she that scared come on now I'm 5 in a half months prego no need to be scared of me I don't even care that she sucked up my husband wat makes me mad is she keeps tryn to take my son for wat ...let me guess so u can say my son did somthing to ur kids. Wrong tricku say everyone touches ur kids ur siick in the head who r u scared b!tch if I can ask
scared bitch

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2013
It don't matter if she's sleeping with ur man or anyone elses she know they got. Someone an then she gonna get scared an try to hide behind some papers really only an scarey kat does that an nakita I'm not sayn who I am but just know I know kayla we talks daily an I know everything she does
nikita langston

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Umm sry but my husband was drunk an passed out when she sucked him up an she never screwed my husband just wanted to point that out an my husband isn't the first guy she's done that to I know of 3 other guys but idc we see who my husband is with me an his kids I just wanna know why she being scared for be a woman an deal with wat ur causeing. Like why is she tryn to kid nap my son can u answer that .....

North Royalton, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Bwaahaahahaha! He "was asleep"! Hahahaha riggggghhtttt!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2013
AAAAWWW HOW SWEET MY HATERS HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. No I didn't try to take ur son I went to breakfast with my daughter for her birthday and ur son spoke to me. Why would I take ur kid I'm not in high school. But have a nice life. And I'm not scared of u but I ain't going to jail over so dumb ass. My kids are far more important then high school bullshit.
nikita langston

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Umm he was even the other 5 ppl who seen it told me he was drunk an passed out so unless ur one of the 5 which ur not I wouldn't try an say anything different an besides the point this is about kayla being scared
Gigi

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Every1 on sounds stupid and I bet ugly also esp the pregnant girl how many kids will this be ?
nikita langston

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Haha really kayla ur name says it all an ur gonna look dumb in court becuz I have eye witnesses no not kevin or sam ppl who have u on camra an more uve tried to take my son more then once he even told the school u did before I knew u was around him I wont be scared to say it to ur face again an again LEAVE MY KID ALONE HES NOTHING TO U UR BROTHER AN I HAVE TALKD ABOUT THIS HIS SON IS HAYDEN JOHNATHIN IS KEVINS SON NOW LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE UR NOTHING TO MY SON NEITHER ARE UR KIDS IM NOT PLAYN U KEEP MAKEN MOVES TO TALK TO MY SON ONE MORE TIME AN I WILL PERSONALLY BE AT UR DOOR WITH A COP AN PROOF ur not gonna have it to where u say my kid touched ur kids so leave my son alone I'm not playing
nikita langston

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Why does it matter how many kids I have they are all by the same guy I'm married an I don't live in the pjs or on welfare I don't get section 8 I don't get anything so if ur gonna talk about someone haven kids bash someone else cuz I own my home an my car I live in a VERY NICE. Place everything I have my husband an I work hard for
Gigi

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Nakita you sound stupid and are stupid for not caring that your husband gets head from other people, all you care about is that he's with you lol you dumb idiot so you like being cheated on and think its ok
nikita langston

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2013
An kayla just to let u know cuz I know u don't have my address if u don't have my right address then ur lil paper ur putting on me for some reason lol it wont work so good luck getting my address an ur lil paper can't make me stay away from my kids school an can't keep me from taken my kids to Tudoring so have fun with that u wasted ur time an I don't mess with u cept tell u stay away from my kids I'm telling u right now the judge will let me talk also so HAVE FUN
nikita langston

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Gigi I do care but when she gave him head that was like two yrs ago I'm not gonna dwell on the past it happen an its over with couldn't had been to good cuz he called me cryn the Next. Day begging to come home Ive lookd past it was I hurt yea did I wanna knock her the hell out yea but did I no y becuz she's not worth it I mean come on she's so scared from me snapping on her bf about her an her she filed papers that isn't even gonna work everyone one on the west an east side knows her as bj kayla ok she's just given her self a bad name that her kids will be made fun of for it do u think she cares no sh just slept with a friend of mine Husband an my friend is 20 x crazyer than me she wats for kayla around coners but kayla is worried about me ha she done threatened to kick my baby out of me that's hard to do if u can't lift ur leg that high so gigi I'm not stupid I know karma will get her soon enough weather it be std hiv aids or other women kicken her ass ext.
nikita langston

United States

#17 Apr 23, 2013
An gigi I'm not the best looking but I know I'm not ugly an idk wat anyone else looks like cept kayla that's it
Gigi

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2013
But why would you wanna knock her out ? Your husband is the one you should've been really mad at
Gigi

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Oh yea she's doing to much, sorry about the negative comments I made, what she look like

United States

#21 Apr 24, 2013
For one bitch I have never tried taken ur son. And my past is none if ur business and u live off your kids. And I have never said anything about kicking your kid out. The only time you run your mouth is when ur prego. And I ain't slept with no ones husband. And I have never tried taking your son ur such a dumb ass.

United States

#22 Apr 24, 2013
And Kevin was not passed out he can say whatever he wants but its in the past and all u all that are involved in this on Nikita half needs to grow up. This is all high school bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing handicapped girl 11 min Interesting 259
Jail visit for kids 14 min Missy 2
Rose Marshall (Aug '12) 32 min Beth 8
25 yrs later. Blue house satanic rituals in eva... 50 min tell it 30
So many babies being born and girls pregnant! N... 55 min You need therapy 8
First time gay 57 min Any real men out ... 5
brittany wood (Oct '14) 1 hr Mike 13

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance