Looking to meet other lesbians
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
milliondolla

United States

#23 Jul 4, 2013
I'm a very fun , real, and open bi curious girl lookin for a sexy ass girl with the same qualities. I'm no Bs, I'm down as they come, & I'm very a sexual person, sex is very important To me. So im foreal ! No good place to meet other girls like myself and on here I always get fakers or just no hot chicks! Anyone out they would meet my criteria?! Im dying to live out my fantasies with a badass bitch and jus go crazy n have fun wit it !!

Since: Jun 13

Akron, OH

#24 Jul 6, 2013
milliondolla wrote:
I'm a very fun , real, and open bi curious girl lookin for a sexy ass girl with the same qualities. I'm no Bs, I'm down as they come, & I'm very a sexual person, sex is very important To me. So im foreal ! No good place to meet other girls like myself and on here I always get fakers or just no hot chicks! Anyone out they would meet my criteria?! Im dying to live out my fantasies with a badass bitch and jus go crazy n have fun wit it !!
I am bi, fun and sexy.:) I am married though, so if you don't mind having a couple, I'd let you go crazy on my ass..lol But, i do understand if you are looking for a chick only. Didn't mean any disrespect, just figured I'd be honest and put it out there. Would love to see whatcha got, since you do sound fun!:)
lipglossfem

Kent, OH

#25 Jul 7, 2013
milliondolla wrote:
. Are you a stud or fem and how old are you and whats your race?
PAB

Florence, KY

#26 Jul 7, 2013
We are Evansville
lmao

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 7, 2013
mistressunbound1 wrote:
I'm bi and love ladies...:)
really me to I'm 25
lmao

Louisville, KY

#28 Jul 7, 2013
milliondolla wrote:
I'm down!

Akron, OH

#29 Jul 7, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> really me to I'm 25
Lmao i am bi, married and lots of fun..lol inbox me if you like.:)
milliondolla

Spring, TX

#30 Jul 8, 2013
lipglossfem wrote:
<quoted text> . Are you a stud or fem and how old are you and whats your race?
Fem. 25. White

Akron, OH

#31 Jul 8, 2013
Fem, 37, white
lookin4sexylady

Burlington, KY

#32 Feb 13, 2015
mistressunbound1 wrote:
<quoted text> Sure :)
I was a plY
lookin4sexylady

Burlington, KY

#33 Feb 13, 2015
milliondolla wrote:
I meet it criteria.. I'm down wanna meets up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany s. 8 min Dickerdown85 54
Wifey?? 28 min wellbeback 46
Brittany Molina Jourdan 55 min Thatcheerleader 3
Shampane brown filthy meth slinger 56 min Correction 3
Trying to find a Chick I met outside of Scores ... 1 hr F That 2
Eli Akpan 1 hr bawwbruh 1
Things to be Thankful for all year long 1 hr A child of the Lord 2

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance