Lips

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I'm taking a break from the grind this weekend, and I'm going down to Tennessee to visit my family for a week. I decided to purchase Greyhound tickets because im visiting multiple cities in TN, they were very cheap, and I'm a frugal type of person. I want to go ahead and admit that, I'm scared.I've heard horror stories about Greyhound, this will be my first time riding one. I just don't want to be in the midst of any bullshit. I don't want to be around any arguing, molestations, rapes, shootings, fighting, etc.Have any of yall had any good experiences riding on a Greyhound?
Hell2DaNaw

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Took one one time and neva again. Do u hear me??? Neva.

I can't. I won't. It was the most uncomfortable experience. Ever. I was pregnant too. It was my first time on greyhound going back home.

I couldn't sleep. The chairs were fkn uncomfortable. Mad pitstops. People stink. People got fleas. The bathroom stunk. So there ya go. Trip from hell for real!
ex C.O.

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I was a correction officer, when an inmate got released we would bring them to the greyhound bus stop so they could go where ever they wanted. You will be riding with convicted felons!
Manda Panda

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 29, 2013
I only rode the Greyhound once years ago. Lemme tell you that they got some strange ass folk that ride! Nothing bad happened to me, you just know when you're on the same bus with a methhead or someone with a mental illness. The worst thing that I saw was some dude going off on this old lady because she was using a cane.

It wasn't too bad, but I will always pay the extra $500 to take a plane. Too bad there's not a Amtrak route around here.
Amy

Kent, OH

#5 Jan 29, 2013
My mother once took a Greyhound to San Fran from here. She had a lovely time and met some very interesting people- one even made her custom jewelry for being so kind as their seatmate.
Eddie Kang

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 29, 2013
I remember I rode Greyhound from Virginia Beach to Detroit...which when you drive on your own, it's only 11 hours...however f##king round' with Greyhound, somehow...some way they stttreeetch that motherf##ker to a 25 hours ride. We stopped in every small town in VA, MD, PA and Ohio. I ain't bullshitting. I thought I was lost in Little House on the Prairie a couple times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White trash girls of evansville 14 min Uknow 17
Tiffany (Thick White Girl) 34 min Devante her son 50
Heather Molinet 1 hr dat1bish 1
if a man and woman are meant to be together as one 1 hr Death 13
You're right I am dumb! 1 hr RegretSrbad 1
Berry Plastics Starting a Union 05-25-17 1 hr AWESOME 16
JuSt inQuiring 1 hr Notabigdeal 32

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance