Topix is for losers with no life

Topix is for losers with no life

Posted in the Darmstadt Forum

Got a life

Florence, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2013
It's very sad that people are so pathetic and miserable with their own lives that they find it necessary to trash other people namelessly and cowardly on a public forum that was ment for important news and updates. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. The people you are talking about aren't the losers. You are the losers because you can't stop thinking about the other people long enough to get a life of your own. All of you disgust and disappoint me and make me ashamed to say I live in Evansville. May God help you.
lasandra perfuct 10

New Albany, IN

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Got a life wrote:
It's very sad that people are so pathetic and miserable with their own lives that they find it necessary to trash other people namelessly and cowardly on a public forum that was ment for important news and updates. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. The people you are talking about aren't the losers. You are the losers because you can't stop thinking about the other people long enough to get a life of your own. All of you disgust and disappoint me and make me ashamed to say I live in Evansville. May God help you.
Your on it so you must be a looooser too!!
GladIMoved

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Topix isn't the problem. Evansville is the problem. Check topix for other Indiana cities like Indy, Ft. Wayne, and South Bend and you will find mature ,intelligent people discussing relevant issues in their town. Evansville is a poor and ignorant area, plain and simple.
Tubby

Aurora, IL

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Then why are you on here lol, you must don't have a life! You probably made threads yourself now your the loser(-:
Special

Worthville, KY

#7 Apr 22, 2013
I guess that's why you found this site and make comments to b involved

Umm ok U GET A LIFE
Got a life wrote:
irkle

Evansville, IN

#8 Apr 22, 2013
I beg your pardon, sir...I might be a loser...but I do have a life!
hank

Tucker, GA

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Got a life wrote:
Hahaha looks like you made the top of the list
rightsaid

Burlington, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2013
i agree, it just shows Evansville's hillbilly mentality
irkle

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 22, 2013
hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha looks like you made the top of the list
The fact that you tie ALL comments to Evansville-based posts qualify you as an embecile...an illiterate simpleton...or maybe just the mayor of madisonville!
Snoopy

Florence, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Sorry guys but Henderson Topix takes the cake on ignorant, inbred, hillbilly gossip! It is the worst Forum so far. Check it out for yourself!
Snoopy

Florence, KY

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Sorry, my computer locked up and posted twice.
Thats why your on here

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Got a life wrote:
that's why you on here
Hank

Tucker, GA

#17 Apr 25, 2013
irkle wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you tie ALL comments to Evansville-based posts qualify you as an embecile...an illiterate simpleton...or maybe just the mayor of madisonville!
Your a dipshit. Nobody knows what your talking about but you. That's ok when you have no friends like yourself then it doesn't matter if nobody understands you. We feel sorry for people like you.
ur on here too 11

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2013
Haha u are on here to dumba$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darmstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taylor swift is kind of cute 3 min HoeFax 4
Audrey Titzer 4 min ... 3
Hot sex (Dec '14) 5 min Slummy1 33
black /lightskin women passing herpes 15 min mrgreen890 1
Shelby wilson 17 min beans8o87 9
Brittany bevenger bad girl 21 min Brittabev 30
Nice washer 50$ 22 min Need 50 1

Darmstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance